[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
My two boos work so hard, got all muddy just to make Ab Rak Online happen! LOL! Omo, ARO better pay off! hmpf!!! lol

I miss my two boos! MK :heart:

Im sure MK is going to get stranded in an island boat house or something because Anne has mentioned she is not in the scene but was just tagging along. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
That's why Kim was dressed like Yaya from Game Rai Game Ruk. Haha. She looks so beautiful. I've always wanted to see her in islander clothing. ^_^
Can't wait for that scene! :D
Islander clothing. Haha. I guess it's so common that there's a standard for it. Hehe.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
DaisyDukes* said:
My two boos work so hard, got all muddy just to make Ab Rak Online happen! LOL! Omo, ARO better pay off! hmpf!!! lol

I miss my two boos! MK :heart:

Im sure MK is going to get stranded in an island boat house or something because Anne has mentioned she is not in the scene but was just tagging along. lol
Where have you been!!!! I miss you! Anyways welcome back to Asianfuse :kiss: :grouphug:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
Haha, what? Sorry, I didn't understand your comment. >.< :shrug:
I was just saying that being stranded on an island in lakorns is so common that there's a standard for the clothing they were there. Haha. And it's called island clothing.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hello every body :wink: i have been a silent member since ton ruk rim rua ended but i could't resist to post this photo of mk for the fan of mk because it's just  a melting photo awwww  hhhhh   :shock2:  :kiss3:
http://instagram.com/p/o7rCZVlReR/

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@adora sorryyyy my badd i was exited and i dont know to post the link correctly try again i think i fix it

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
5555 sweet09 im just back. I was just taking a break from af. Hehe when this lakorn airs im def back spazzing lol im already sort back too 55

By way, that picture of them. mark only pecking kim on the cheek. it should be a mouth to mouth 5555

Theres another picture of them sitting on a bridge underneath the starry sky too.

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Hey guys!!!
Does anyone know how far along filming is? With all these romantic scenes I hope we're nearing a close and getting closer to a release date.
I honestly hadn't been hoping for anything before Nov (if this year at all) but with all the latest photos....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
unnichan said:
Hey guys!!!
Does anyone know how far along filming is? With all these romantic scenes I hope we're nearing a close and getting closer to a release date.
I honestly hadn't been hoping for anything before Nov (if this year at all) but with all the latest photos....
I think it should be done by the end of this year. But not entirely sure though. Hehe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Peterann is the couple in this lakorn that defines showing less is more. Im keeping that in mind when this lakorn does air, I expect lots of Peterann.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Anne will be fair and divide the screen time equally among everyone. So far, her producing is pretty good. There aren't any draggy scenes. Each scene has its own significance.

unnichan

sarNie Egg
@Mahalo I agree from what I've seen of her work, there's purpose in each moment. It builds onto the next. Also being this is loosely based on a novel surrounding her character at the very least there will be equal time with her and how she sees her circumstances.
I honestly don't care about the couples per se but the story they intend to tell. And Anne's productions stay pretty true that ideal.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Peterann is the couple in this lakorn that defines showing less is more. Im keeping that in mind when this lakorn does air, I expect lots of Peterann.
Hopefully!! Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
When I say Peterann, I meant their interaction. So far Ann hasnt wow me in her directing or producing skill. Maybe Im a bit harsh since she is still basically new being behind the camera.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
When I say Peterann, I meant their interaction. So far Ann hasnt wow me in her directing or producing skill. Maybe Im a bit harsh since she is still basically new being behind the camera.
I haven't seen her works at all tbh. What a fan I am. Hehe. This will be the first.