[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Totally off topic. On Anne's IG there are some pics of her and everyone, like Vicky, Joy, Noi, Nat, Aum, Por...looks like an event. What was it??

tinah

sarNie Coma
phatman said:
Totally off topic. On Anne's IG there are some pics of her and everyone, like Vicky, Joy, Noi, Nat, Aum, Por...looks like an event. What was it??

it may be from ch3s yearly anniversary event. i know they are suppose to have some kind of event this week

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

Hehe, glad to you saw the pic XD She probably dumped Mark and ran to get Peter lol jk  
Yeah, like tinah said should've been Peter all along. Hehe.

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Oh and there's no need to be "afraid" of clicking my links. I have no intention of posting anything MK related. There's tons of other people ready and willing to do that. But if I see something else interesting and it's not posted, I'll do my best to share.

(*sorry about back to back posts... No editing on my phone.)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
unnichan said:
Oh and there's no need to be "afraid" of clicking my links. I have no intention of posting anything MK related. There's tons of other people ready and willing to do that. But if I see something else interesting and it's not posted, I'll do my best to share.

(*sorry about back to back posts... No editing on my phone.)
Hehe. Totally cool.

For MK fans, it's not that I don't like MK Hehe, it's just that there's rarely any AP pics that I just hope for AP pics only. Haha.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
This is totally of topic ..is your profile pic Gan and Thitit??! I miss that couple! Hehe.

K, on topic...yes it is nice to see her with someone new. I still wait for a KA reunion though. Haha.

Hi Phatman, yes, my avatar or profile picture is the romantic love scene of Gan and Thit. :pervie:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lakornfan8 said:

Hi Phatman, yes, my avatar or profile picture is the romantic love scene of Gan and Thit. :pervie:
Aha...Hehe. Kind of miss Gan and Thit. I think I'm gonna go rewatch some scenes.

unnichan

sarNie Egg
@Phatman From what I can tell there's been a lot of inside shooting and not much feedback of what you want to see. There's always MK news and office extras antics.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
unnichan said:
@Phatman From what I can tell there's been a lot of inside shooting and not much feedback of what you want to see. There's always MK news and office extras antics.
Hahaha. Not what I want to see huh? I don't mind MK posts though. :ghehe: