[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
HAHAHA!!! She does though. But it's not an unattractive butt. :p Not to be pervy too. Lol!
It's not unattractive...it's nice. Haha. Anne has a nice butt too. Her butt's not big, but it's nice. Hehe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah I love it when a guy is way taller than the girl. 

Why are we talking about butts? LOL I like Kim's figure. She has that S curve. 

But I love Vicky's body. She's not too thin or too thick. I am not obsess with pale skin so I find her complexion very smooth and nice too.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Kim has gotten a lot thicker. I liked her figure in Thara Himalaya. She's curvy, but sometimes, she just looks wide. It depends on the clothes she wear.

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mahalo said:
Kim has gotten a lot thicker. I liked her figure in Thara Himalaya. She's curvy, but sometimes, she just looks wide. It depends on the clothes she wear.
She definitely looked best in Thara Himalaya. It seems like her weight gain goes to her upper arms and hip bone. Sometimes it seems like she has very flappy thick arms. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Gosh, I miss my boo-boo Mark and Princess Kimmy!!! Adsd lol love the pictures u shared. Love MKs selfie moments!! Im only excited for The Handsome Mark and Kimmy lol but it looks like u guys ap fans are really keeping this thread alive... Lol thats so awesome since Ill be mia for a while until this lakorn airs! Cant wait for MK one more time!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
kim always looked grown for her age. she has a very womenly body. her arms does look flabby though.
Yeah, she could use some workout to tighten them. And at least they're not thin...and scary. Hehe.

tinah

sarNie Coma
phatman said:
Yeah, she could use some workout to tighten them. And at least they're not thin...and scary. Hehe.

just like Annes, they both have flabby arms lol they really need to work on them.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:

just like Annes, they both have flabby arms lol they really need to work on them.
Haha. Now she does. I say her body was perfect too. She's thin, but she carries herself in a way that doesn't make her look super thin....know what I mean?? Haha.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Kim has a beautiful body she's one of the actresses I adore for not being skinny for the media.. And ann too! She is skinny but not the extent it's horribly skinny .. I also like vill's figure and ploy when she was abit chubbier!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
Kim has a beautiful body she's one of the actresses I adore for not being skinny for the media.. And ann too! She is skinny but not the extent it's horribly skinny .. I also like vill's figure and ploy when she was abit chubbier!
Agree. Vill and Ploy have nice figures.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Unfortunately I don't think they did filming today :( but my dreams came true today lol.. I was watch chaleuy suk and craved for ROME & ANN!! And just then anne posted a photo with him today.. Wonder what they are doing? Photoshoot

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
Unfortunately I don't think they did filming today :( but my dreams came true today lol.. I was watch chaleuy suk and craved for ROME & ANN!! And just then anne posted a photo with him today.. Wonder what they are doing? Photoshoot
Really? I gotta go check it out!

What happened to all MK fans...? And where are my AP buds?? Haha. I'm here...~all by myself~