[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Finally got to see the video! Peter has a funny walk, don't y'all think? Haha. Maybe because he's shirtless that's why he walked all awkwardly. Anyway, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well the guys doesnt have it as bad as the girls so i guess teasing of their so call ab is like getting a taste of their own medicines lol

My chocolate ab is hidden under a very thick layer of skin lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this's what i think it will happen in this scene 
1:kim will play maybe in this water game but she will fall (i don't know why she has that  stunned expression in her face)

then the hero mark will go in her search seems seems she drown

he try terrifying to found her

he found her (this is i think off scene hhhh) 

he try to bring her to the beach and be her CPR

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Does Mark have a tattoo on his back??
yess  it's a tattoo it's a little bit weird am not sure why he did it because i red once it was for religion cause now someone said for a old relationship  so who knows? any way i don't like tattoo in general i think it's an ugly thing to do in your body 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh wow! YEA! we're on page 101!! OMG, i missed so much and love doing all the catch up...FUN! FUN! FUN!

MK overload with AP overload!!!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Kim is really pretty on the update pics. Ann and her nerdy glass are very cute. Peter and Ann and Mark and Kim, all these pra'ek and n'ek are very good looking hehehehe!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
adsd18/2 said:
this's what i think it will happen in this scene 
1:kim will play maybe in this water game but she will fall (i don't know why she has that  stunned expression in her face)

then the hero mark will go in her search seems seems she drown

he try terrifying to found her

he found her (this is i think off scene hhhh) 

he try to bring her to the beach and be her CPR
I hope we get a kiss!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
yess  it's a tattoo it's a little bit weird am not sure why he did it because i red once it was for religion cause now someone said for a old relationship  so who knows? any way i don't like tattoo in general i think it's an ugly thing to do in your body 
I see. I used to say that about tattoos, but now I'm indifferent...sort of. I can tolerate certain tattoos. Hehe. Like the one on Peter's right forearm. I don't like his other two.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Haha. That scene that adsd18/2 predicted, i'm sure that will happen. Mark is going to cpr kimmy. Haha. Hopefully it is. Hehe. I'm loving all these bts photos.

unnichan

sarNie Egg
@adsd18/2 Lol. Great analysis of the pics. There's one shot of Pribprao pulling on Pranon, (trying to drag him away) so perhaps that has something to do with her attitude in the water... Either way, seems like a fun scene with some interesting fallout.

And tattoos aren't for everyone. My only advice is to be wise and mature when you make the choice because like everything else in life, you should never do something you may/will regret. I'm not sure what Mark's tat says but he's had it for some time and it's definitely text. So hopefully it is something positive and personal but not easily decipherable. He's an intelligent guy so it could mean anything.

*sigh* Do I really have to wait an entire weekend for another filming day? I'm getting really fat over all these delicious photo/video treats!!
Thanks everyone!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
unnichan said:
@adsd18/2 Lol. Great analysis of the pics. There's one shot of Pribprao pulling on Pranon, (trying to drag him away) so perhaps that has something to do with her attitude in the water... Either way, seems like a fun scene with some interesting fallout.

And tattoos aren't for everyone. My only advice is to be wise and mature when you make the choice because like everything else in life, you should never do something you may/will regret. I'm not sure what Mark's tat says but he's had it for some time and it's definitely text. So hopefully it is something positive and personal but not easily decipherable. He's an intelligent guy so it could mean anything.

*sigh* Do I really have to wait an entire weekend for another filming day? I'm getting really fat over all these delicious photo/video treats!!
Thanks everyone!!!
Yup. I thought really hard before deciding not to get a tattoo on my forearm. Haha.

Seriously, we have to wait too long! They can just air it already!! Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
off topic
*video*

P'Anne ja..why don't u call ur koo kwan ASAP.
He's waiting for ur call...
We want to see u two in Prommajaree See Dum...

anti-spam : everytime i see Anne with Peter,its remind me of Anne-Willy.

Oh my goodness. Did I just kind of understand what Ken said in this video? HAHA. Did he say he's waiting for Anne to call, but she hasn't called him and he doesn't know why either?? Yeah??
YES!! We really NEED them in PSD or PRNBR! Hehe.

Anti-spam: Totally. Because of their tall/big stature. Let's see how awesome their chemistry is!! 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
unnichan said:

Thanks everyone!!!
thank you i just  gone with my imagination and as i imagine you may will get more fat we are not yet in the end am like 100% bet it will be so sweeeet   :bhehe: