[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, how come they don't do opening ceremonies anymore. Or at least for Anne's projects. Urgh, it's frustrating. Haha.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Yep they sure didn't! Ikr @phatman soo frustrating I really hope they do have one!
@aylove
Is your dp a pic of mark and kim?? cuhs if it is that's soo cute lol it would probs be my fav pic of them!!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
AH! Abb Ruk Online is going to be a very fun lakorn to watch! Man, thank ladies for all the uploading in here! Keep it up na!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yea, i was all jumping up and down but let hope what he give it to us are true hehehe. We get to see a fresh new couple (AP) and MK lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i know this's has nothing to do with scene in the lakorn but since their's no update i wanted to share this because whenever this two are putting in sweet shot this what we got so you can imagine how they will make us feel in this lakorn with all the sweet scene  :drools: love is all around :cloud9:  :spin:  awwwwwwww (i tried to be calm writing this but when i saw this pic i was like this  :shock2:  :shock2: i can't get enough from it)

a little close up by the way this is a photo for their first ad together "closeup" toothpaste 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't even know if I'm reposting the same pictures over and over again. Lol. At this point, each time I see an AP picture, I just post it because I get so excited that there's even a picture of them. At the same time, every picture looks the same so I be getting deja vu thinking a new picture is an old picture. Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I don't even know if I'm reposting the same pictures over and over again. Lol. At this point, each time I see an AP picture, I just post it because I get so excited that there's even a picture of them. At the same time, every picture looks the same so I be getting deja vu thinking a new picture is an old picture. Haha. 
You know what, I don't even care if AP pics get reposted haha. I'm even more happy!!

fun said:
It's because we are deprived of AP.
Yeah, it's like sitting in a drought asking for rain.