[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't like P'Jaew's directing either. Too much staring! That's so old fashion. It's all about swooping in for the kiss! Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I don't like P'Jaew's directing either. Too much staring! That's so old fashion. It's all about swooping in for the kiss! Haha. 
Yeah too much of that. He did it to RP and YLC.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah that's true didn't he do one for yadech? but I'm not sure which lakorn
Yeah love paews directing she's got one of the best! And I also want the production to be with either thong ent or lakorn thai would be better cuhs they made Oum ruk & sawan biang & soot sanaeha and also so that Ann relax & take pics with her costars on set esp with ken! Hehe :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
Yeah that's true didn't he do one for yadech? but I'm not sure which lakorn
Yeah love paews directing she's got one of the best! And I also want the production to be with either thong ent or lakorn thai would be better cuhs they made Oum ruk & sawan biang & soot sanaeha and also so that Ann relax & take pics with her costars on set esp with ken! Hehe :)
Oh yeah, then I'd definitely want her. Who directed Rang Ngao 2001?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, they focused too much on Veekit's uncle and aunt. I mean they're the main characters too, but I wish Veekit and Moonin had more sweet scenes. They actually had a few really sweet scenes.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think you should create a thread you can name it  "ak reunited" par exemple because if you don't this thread may turn on to "ak reunited" we will have almost 2 pg talking about it hhhhhhh

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
i think you should create a thread you can name it  "ak reunited" par exemple because if you don't this thread may turn on to "ak reunited" we will have almost 2 pg talking about it hhhhhhh
And then our comments will be cleaned up. Haha. We should though.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐

More picture click here:

Few shots from ARO

With or w/o make-up, this girl looks gorgeous always

This photo was taken by Mark, Kim posted this on her IG

For me, so far, MK's BEST LAKORN was PCKK!!! Gosh, just loved their  :slapandkissse3:  scenes. They're always cute together.. Miss them sooooo much!

Hope this lakorn airs soon! Can't wait anymore...

Translation please naaa

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Ladeedadeeda....
la la la la la hhhhhh don't worry today maybe we will get updates because i think they'r filming but this's some pic until that
it's from TLKT so maybe also today or cp day we will have a funny vdo behind the scene

what they are doing

let me take a photo of you ;)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and here we go the TLKT of the beach scene they are really really have no sense for the voleyball hhhhhhhh why i found that strange i have to wait for the translation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLqLoJrDmPA&feature=youtu.be

from today i think their's not so much filming

:spin:

time to shout out for me time to heart speed awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww "the way you look at her make me feel that you love her" never mind me hhhhh this's one of the special moment that make me fall in love with MK again and again