[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Oh adsd, you are funny. Haha. Go ahead and take Mark because that's one less person to fight with over Peter. Haha.
Phatman, I'm behind you. I will snatch Peter out of you...hahahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
YAY!! Updates!! Btw, they haven't released the cover for AnnTik yet right?? I've been searching, but got nothing.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm here! Anne needs to trash those glasses. They were dorky and cute on her before, but now I just don't really want see them anymore. Haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
why I like her glasses, they look nice on her (and I'm a girl who wears glasses so when she wears it I feel like a n'ek lol)
Because I want to see her RAW beautiful feisty face. Hahaha. Here I go complaining again. Smh.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

You and your complaints  :smack:   :bhehe:  I get what you mean though,  I want that as well haha.
I can't help it! It's the only thing I can do since I can't change anything. Haha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yea don't tell me she has those glasses on throughout the lakorn. I hope she has a makeover scene in the lakorn where she stunned peter by her beauty

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
Yea don't tell me she has those glasses on throughout the lakorn. I hope she has a makeover scene in the lakorn where she stunned peter by her beauty

I hope she doesn't! I'll be soo sad if she wears those glasses throughout the lakorn!! 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's sooo quite these days here i miss this team very much i  miss kim onscreen   :rolleyes1:  :teary:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
it's sooo quite these days here i miss this team very much i  miss kim onscreen   :rolleyes1:  :teary:

Maybe that's a sign that filming is almost done!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
I heard this is at least 90% done, so it'll air this year for sure. 
realllyyyyyyyyyyyy  :woot: from where did you hear pls tell me that's mean it will be veryy sooooon  :dance3: