[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
Lol every time I see him onscreen, I can't help but smile and squeal the whole time, my mom thinks I'm watching something dirty. XD

He's like another Andrew, making me smile like an idiot every time they appear on my screen lol
Haha. Mee too! I love his wardrobe and hair style and character. He is the perfect guy in there. Zoe is silly to think not. Haha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I dont want to watch it yet. I'll wait. Hehe.
ohhh yeaaaah it's quiet a big spoiler for watch but can you handle not watching it :lolyup:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i got butterflies from looking at this sweetness   :faint:  :heart:  :heart:  :crush:

cr ig tonaor1861

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kim is getting prettier and prettier each time i see her on screen. Gosh this lady!

Ann is so funny in the clip up there lol! She want to act with Poh N and i hope to see them as well. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Kim is getting prettier and prettier each time i see her on screen. Gosh this lady!

Ann is so funny in the clip up there lol! She want to act with Poh N and i hope to see them as well. 
Oh my gosh. Her and Poh will be epic! They're two big goofballs! Haha.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Hahaa never watched any of poh works lol what about Andrew???? Lol ann hasn't worked with him right?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I just saw on IG that MarKim had an event together with Tik/Mew for Vaseline. it must be to promote this and the Chinese mafia series (Luerd Mungkorn). I think it's a sign we'll be seeing this soon! :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
Hahaa never watched any of poh works lol what about Andrew???? Lol ann hasn't worked with him right?

Nope she hasn't. It'd be awesome if they worked together!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Poh N. is one of the underrated actors in the industry. I like a few of his works, and totally adore his personality off screen. Hehe.