[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Thookatha said:
so, is it suppose to hurt when you wait...cuz im SERIOUSLY about to go see a doctor soon!!!!! grrr, plz air already!!!

phatman said:

Doctor won't help....I've tried....

Meoconie said:
The waiting is killing us. And it's painful when we know that lakorn is finished and the editing will end soon but still no air day.

i need a doctor some one give me a doctor , i enjoyed your comments ladies this lakorn is production process give us much pain truly 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i know it's not from the lakorn but it will gives the feeling in the lakorn :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: sooo beautiful sooo sweeeet sooo romantic close your eyes and kiss me awwwwwwww MK is like the first love for me they'r the first couple i fall in love with them they always will be special for me :blush: :blush: :blush:  

fun

Expired Sarnie
Doctor can't help comment cracked me up lol hahaha

You will need a witch doctor or magic sorcerer to make this air faster.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
Peter has such a dreamy voice, like when I close my eyes and hear his voice, I feel so calm lol. 
He has a funny accent, but nevertheless sexy, sort of. Haha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Is that Kim? ?
yes she's 

another pic they star to post more pic in thonentertainment ig i think they want to keep the presence of this lakorn alive in the head of people until the air date 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
When will this lakorn air?! No good lakorn to watch. I haven't seen one for the longest now!! I hope this lakorn is good!!!