[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
That's awesome. Two of Kimmy's lakorns will be airing at the same time. :dance1: It's weird to think that Kim has not had one single lakorn this year. ABO and MLM were her lakorns for this year, but they'll be airing next year.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am soooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooo readyyyy for this :yes: :yes: :yes:
PS: why i open new pgs in threads often lately what a coincidence  :shrug:  :eyetwitch:   :bhehe:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW! Kim look great! 

WOW!!! Airing date on January 2015! It's not that far away lol! Yeppie!  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OHOaddict said:
Thats Two Popetorn. He sung the ost for Margie and Boy's most recent lakorn.
thank you oho for respond , i googled him and  i heard some of his songs he sound sweet good voice i will wait how the ost will be 

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Praise the lord! I thought I had to wait for menopause to occur for this lakorn to air! Love me some MK!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank God..Finally.......
Oh that shut up kiss...
That is my 2nd favourite shut up kiss after Noungchanai and Taywan (BBK).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Thank God..Finally.......
Oh that shut up kiss...
That is my 2nd favourite shut up kiss after Noungchanai and Taywan (BBK).
Haha. I don't know what my favorite is.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
It will air in January, Ch3's fanclub said so, but I don't think it'll be on the 7th... Because it would take the Wed-Thurs slot, don't romcoms usually take the weekend slot? 

But whatever, that means we'll get to see this lakorn air a little longer! :D
Totally cool!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
There's only a month left! We can do this!  :numchuck:
yess usually when a person is waiting something for a looong time and when the time arrived for what he waited in the latest days he became more impatient and days seems even long than the hole wait haha that's my feeling now   :dance3:  :dance3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
yess usually when a person is waiting something for a looong time and when the time arrived for what he waited in the latest days he became more impatient and days seems even long than the hole wait haha that's my feeling now   :dance3:  :dance3:
Me too! Right now one month feels longer than the whole year we've waited. Haha.