[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, Can't tell how i miss AP couple. It has been awhile since i saw their kissing clip. Please CH3 let them promote this show, or at least held an event where they can join together as a couple for ARO. I bet more and more fans will watch this show after they see AP's cuteness . hehe

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope this hit the Wed-Thurs timeslot too or else I am doomed. There's too many dramas that I am following that airs Fri-Sun. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Rumor to be airing after pr, well i like that. I prefer it to air weekdays, so the length of the airing will not be short and it will last longer. Can't wait!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
btw ladies anyone knows the number of the episode i want it 15 epis well am just wishing :ghehe:  greeeedyyyy me who else with me 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I'm hoping for a greatly developed 15 episode ARO. Haha.
They have to be around 15 eps with 2 couples. It makes no sense that end up with 11 or 12 eps. I hope so hahahaha
I doubt that we can have alot AP promotion which i hope we can see more. Peter ahhhh, don't just stay at home, accept work and promote your lakorn, show us your face and body LOL

Off topic, i saw in SpicyForum there is a topic abt new MK's new lakorn Rak Plik Lok. I don't have SF account so i don't know what they comment or talk abt. Anyone can confirm it?

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
No more MK pls... They're already coopperate for four times and Kim only has eight lakorns. I think its just what the producer wants but according to their schedule, they're not available as Kim has Nang Rai Tee Rak and a lakorn has not confirmed. Mark also has one lakorn with Pat and lots of rumor. Yaya has a movie next year so how come they have time to filming that one.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
It's not confirmed, they didn't even write the script or anything. 

To be honest I hope it's not true, MK need to separate and work with new people. 

And even Anne said herself they'll be working with new people, so nothing is confirmed. 

Anne said she's gonna be working with new people on her next project?! I'm so happy! Haha. Not that I don't want Kimmy anymore, I just want Anne to give other's the same opportunity. HEHE.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the only thing i care right now is too watch ARO this wait killing me i miss kim i want to watch anne and kim acting togetehr soooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuchhhhhhh *sigh* oh and i want 15 epis please let t be 15   :teary:  

and sorry for saying this but but this new producer need to get up from her dream mark,yaya,kim in the same lakorn lady that's tooo much to ask for :ghehe: and i don't like the idea at all 
BTW the producer is an old actress who recently ch3 approve her to be a producer her name is Tik Kanyarat

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
eheemmm peter , mark you men are looking at the wrong direction you'r not couple okeyyy :loool:
anne: oh noo what's that look in peter's eyes it's creepy <_<
mark:peter you'r handsome :blush:
kim :  :lol: :D this's so funny 

am waiting for you two ladies impatiently the best of the best  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

cr pics ig yayeeumarin 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
slowly slowly getting  closer and closer  23 days left   :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I just feel as though producers choose their pranangs according to their popularity now. It's not so much for their acting abilities anymore. The more popular the couple, the more viewers they'll receive for their lakorn. Hence, high ratings which will boost their credibility as a production. I wish they'd upgrade their standards and pick their actors based on how well they fit the characters' description. It's all about koo jin now and days and I'm so sick of seeing actors be promoted as a couple instead of as individuals. I hope MK broaden their horizon by working with others. Same with NY. They all can reunite like 3-5 years later or something. 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
That's right @Mahalo . Even Ann acted perfectly with Willy, but she still acted with almost CH3's famous Pra'ek after that. Until she met Ken, they've made a boom in Thai Ent Industry. And she also acted with other actors after Ken. =>> Anne is the pra'ek collector. :pervie:  haha
MK or NY should be separated, who knows they will make another perfect pranang. hahaa  :dance3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Agree. I like a few of this generations stars, but they can't beat stars from the eighties and early 00's. That era is arguably the prime of Thai lakorn, production, acting and directing. Make up too!!