[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
What is Anne wearing?!? Her hair and accessories are a big no no! I so do not like that Wadee hairstyle. Lol. 
That's what I'm talking about. Haha. Su was yesterday, today is Saya. Haha.

taytay702

sarNie Egg
fun said:
I know but I want one big file. I know there are programs that joined videos. Plus the video size from the YouTube is small. 
are you trying to watch it as one show rather in parts?  if so it's on TV3 Officially channel on youtube and use http://en.savefrom.net/ it's only takes 3 minutes to get a whole HD quality dl (mp4 format)....well at least for me it does.  :)  Simple to use and no program dl is required.....

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I'm fine with the clothes she wears, what bothers me is the hair. Haha. I can't stand it. Peter just looks so good with that fresh hair cut. I have a thing for men in crew cut. Hehe.
She should let her hair down and have it fluffed out like Kim be having her hair sometimes. I feel like her hair lacks volume now and days.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
She should let her hair down and have it fluffed out like Kim be having her hair sometimes. I feel like her hair lacks volume now and days.
If she has the right person to fluff out her hair, I think she can do it. Haha.

sophiec

sarNie Egg
i'm so sad bec i was like waiting this drama for sooo long, and when its finally came i'm unable to watch it,, none of the links works for me, Viki doesnt opens for me bec it goes all blank and all the youtube links has small screen and it sounds doesnt come out, while the TV 3 has normal screen but it doesnt has eng-sub :cry1:  now i only content myself read spoilers and see the pics and gifs, i'm so sad  :cry:

put that aside, i really hate that Suriyawadee hairstyle :thumbdown:  why cant she keep that beautiful hairstyle and outfit like in her recent IG pics where she wore pink cut dress and beige/pink shoes ?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Old news.. Peter's wife pregnant again right?? Oh anne is like a luck charm to her pra ek.. No wonder Nat ask her to act with Aum, so she can get pregnant.. Lol...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sophiec said:
i'm so sad bec i was like waiting this drama for sooo long, and when its finally came i'm unable to watch it,, none of the links works for me, Viki doesnt opens for me bec it goes all blank and all the youtube links has small screen and it sounds doesnt come out, while the TV 3 has normal screen but it doesnt has eng-sub :cry1:  now i only content myself read spoilers and see the pics and gifs, i'm so sad  :cry:

put that aside, i really hate that Suriyawadee hairstyle :thumbdown:  why cant she keep that beautiful hairstyle and outfit like in her recent IG pics where she wore pink cut dress and beige/pink shoes ?
Really?? That's weird...

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
sophiec said:

Someone extracted the sub and put it on youtube. There is a playlist on KimmyStationWorld.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9NdGLibamhwtqJOaQ8grVUu6JjD-zoqV

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hahahahahahahaaa

i can sens it from the pic all over the ig this 3zaap ep will be hilarious with hthis cast it looks their's so many fun moment in ig pics can't wait to see when it will be on air (for people who ask when it will be on air fans stiil don't know when they'r waiting to announce it )

sophiec

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
Really?? That's weird...

yup and i tried it on more than 2 computers, so idk what is wrong whether the connection or the computer, bec when i tried another show on viki, everything is normal

Ninja007 said:
Someone extracted the sub and put it on youtube. There is a playlist on KimmyStationWorld.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9NdGLibamhwtqJOaQ8grVUu6JjD-zoqV

i've tried that before, but the sounds wont come out, so yeah i gave up,, now i only watch it from Anony Channel, she uploads and subbed all Ann-Peter scenes, so i think its better than nothing  :D  its just makes me dont understand the story so i rely much to the spoilers and comments from you guys here  :)

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@yahleumchan_2013
could you link me the cambo dub of abb ruk online so my mum can watch it lol?? i prefer to watch it raw but haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

dance dance dance kim  :cheer:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance1:  and mark just  :clap2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOKMoPp03QM

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Too bad I can't join ARO live- streaming party tonight, will catch up later after come home.
Does any one a reason why the uploaders in YT post small box video? All Korean and Thai dramas I watch, have small box and I hate it.