[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i neeeeed suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub what's going on i don't understand  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i neeeeed suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub what's going on i don't understand  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
I need to watch it first before the sub LOL still can't watch yt

My heart heats too when seeing MK pics:)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

I liiikkeee this mak mak..
"Behind every successful man, there's a great woman"...
This scene look perfect and beautiful.. They show how Lip build his bussiness.. Start from nothing.. With Saya.. And then Run.. And more staff, and end with that scene.. It just look sooo beautiful..

Yes June.. Grandma already arrived.. Lol..
I guess she ask Saya to choose a man to be her husband..
Funny when she imagine one by one..

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah Jana. Saya looks so pissed when she had to work with Lip. On the contrary, Lip was so satisfied with it and teased her nonstop. haha. I love his expression when he looked at the work board, especially at the names of him and Saya, so naughty thought. haha
Haha I don't think Ann looks ugly with the short hair. She looks cute and funny in her own way haha. DJ Eaky, too. (Saya's assitant) But i still love her long hair more.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhh saya is the main factor for lipda's success no wonder he loves her that much she did sooooo much for his success i really felt emotional in that scene she was there always for him beutiful scene

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i looooooooooooooooove anne , kim, mrk , peter everyone i looooooooooooooooooove this lakorn i loooooooooooooooove anne's production and oooooooooooooooooooo i can't wait for tomorrow ep is soooo promising this was 100% worth waiting 
time to cheer you up sub team
sub team :cheer:  sub team :cheer:  sub team  :cheer: sub team  :cheer:  sub team   :cheer:  sub team   :cheer:
i want to understand every thing pleaaaaaaaaaase

behind the scene :faint:

the queen and the princess watched the ep together 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
I wanna like you guys' posts so bad. haha But AF won't allow me. It reachs the [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]like-[/SIZE]limit  for the day. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:cloud9: :cloud9:  :spin:  :spin:

i loved this scene it prove to me more that this lakorn has a cause and veryy real to communicate with the viewers am impressed for that  

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah im soooo satisfied with ep 5...there's more AP scene..that ghos moment was hillarious.. That group is soooooo funny..guggib.. Tuck.. Djeaky.. That 2 old actor/actress..ohnsi.. Omg..they're super funny!!!
Anne can be a comedian too.. Lol.. When she jump on him.. She looks like a little girl...
Grandma.. I love u!!!!!
I like thongent production!!!!
I love the cgi technique that they used in here.. I just love it!! Aahh i lovvee Anne...