[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:faint: :faint: :crush: :crush: crush:

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exited for this ep :yahoo: :yahoo: less than two hours 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i know most of the ladies here especially long time anne fans wished if this lakorn was only about anne and peter but let me express my happiness that she did it with kim am soooooooo happpppppppy as a fan to see both of them acting together is realy will  be historical for me it will not happen again and i could't wish them to be for another lakorn coz this one is just perfect i can see them in a battle like this oooooooooooo myyyyyyy they'r just epppiiiic for me 
http://iconosquare.com/p/903392244046687370_1298484026

a peak from today's epi  :wub:  :wub:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
june pearl how could you miss this shot girl :ghehe: wooow  :pervie:  :shock2:

and this's another peak from today ep witch will be less than 30min  :dance3: woot woot  :dance3: 3

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
June Pearl said:
Or here haha. I;m so excited, babe  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :pervie:  :pervie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0mv44-Yg2w
honestly in the lakorn subbers i never knew someone who is faster than anonyblue1 she is just awesome and too fast ... she dont fail you when you wait for her subs....

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
i know most of the ladies here especially long time anne fans wished if this lakorn was only about anne and peter but let me express my happiness that she did it with kim am soooooooo happpppppppy as a fan to see both of them acting together is realy will  be historical for me it will not happen again and i could't wish them to be for another lakorn coz this one is just perfect i can see them in a battle like this oooooooooooo myyyyyyy they'r just epppiiiic for me 
http://iconosquare.com/p/903392244046687370_1298484026

a peak from today's epi  :wub:  :wub:
TBH i like kim, it just that anne overshadow anyone in the lakorn for me.... that i want more of her....

tinah

sarNie Coma
Anne looked so pretty in curls! They should style her hair like that in her lakorns.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
june pearl how could you miss this shot girl :ghehe: wooow  :pervie:  :shock2:

Oh haha. How can i miss this??? hahaha Thks Adsd. I'm in heaven. hahaha. Enjoy today ep, guys.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:

Haha. It is not that i don't like Kim, adsd. Kim is very beautiful and good at acting. But right now Anne is my only true idol. I love her so much. haha. I don't think i have enough time to enthusiastically support more than one person. hehe. Anne to me is just too perfect. Her acting, her beauty, especially her personality and how she overcame her unlucky childhood impressed me deeply. Maybe i will start to follow Kim after Ann retires na. :)

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
sarasona said:
honestly in the lakorn subbers i never knew someone who is faster than anonyblue1 she is just awesome and too fast ... she dont fail you when you wait for her subs....
Yeah, she never disappoints us. Many thanks to her great work.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Finish 2 parts of ep 6 and I wonder if Non knows Saya is Abb Ruk, will he love her as Saya? In part 1, I think Non likes Abb Ruk cause they way they chat, send pics every minutes. They look like couple to me.
Lipda and the grandma are too cute LOL he doesn't go to work, just play with the grandma.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aw the flashback scene was touching on epi 5. Saya was by his side since the very beginning before the company grew. No wonder he loves her so much. Got me teary

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Meoconie said:
Finish 2 parts of ep 6 and I wonder if Non knows Saya is Abb Ruk, will he love her as Saya? In part 1, I think Non likes Abb Ruk cause they way they chat, send pics every minutes. They look like couple to me.
Lipda and the grandma are too cute LOL he doesn't go to work, just play with the grandma.
 That is too fast haha. I don't think he knows Abb Ruk is Saya. According to the summary, Pranon will think Prao is Abb Ruk fisrt and he dates her. After that he will find out she is not Abb Ruk and breaks up with her.  hehe

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Finish 2 parts of ep 6 and I wonder if Non knows Saya is Abb Ruk, will he love her as Saya? 
ilike your question in the point i think we will figure it out in the future 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
me while watching the parts and couldn't understand anything am going crazy feel horrible  please sub team save the non thai speakers  :lmao:  :lmao:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when prao and saya scene appear i can't understand but still enjoyed it soo much two fires you can't ignore them the best ever  :arrg:  :arrg:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
June Pearl said:
 That is too fast haha. I don't think he knows Abb Ruk is Saya. According to the summary, Pranon will think Prao is Abb Ruk fisrt and he dates her. After that he will find out she is not Abb Ruk and breaks up with her.  hehe
I just assume that if Non knows now, will he start to date Saya? If they continue to talk and grow each other. As I think, they will in love if Lipda and Prao are not around at that time. Later If Non break up with Prao, not bz her lie, but bz she isn't Abb Ruk so he may in love with Abb Ruk, as Saya.
BTW, Non and Saya scenes are cute^^ if not bz Lipda and Prao, I will ship them for sure

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
June Pearl said:
Oh they haven't upload part 3 yet. Ch3 is so slow.  :lmao:  :lmao:
girl they uploade it until the part 7 
this's part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UGycExm3wg