[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Translation from P'Yee IG:  First, I want to share .. Lakorn Abb Ruk Online started at the end of PCKK. We (the group) were chatting. 2MK kids were having fun & attached. And they wanted to work with P'Anne. They want to be in same Lakorn as P'Anne. And Anne wanted to work with them too Because the kids are natural. After chit chatting, co-incidentally, Anne was reading this novel and think that it might be suitable. (How adorable. Nong want it. Pi arrange for it ). Now that it ended, Yee is glad for boss Anne. The feedback from fans is very good... I can see that Anne was exhausted from the beginning in every steps. Adjusting the plot. Prepared everything. And act in it too. (Anne told me, if she act in same Lakorn that she produce, just shoot her with a gun . But I have a feeling it might happen again. From statistic, when she says never again, she will always do it. Hahaha.
While filming, before it went on air, we keep comforting each other. Stock market/Chatting. The viewer market will be narrow. Just take it as introducing new concept. It turns out, the feedback exceeds expectation by tons. I'm so glad for you, Anne. I just want to cheer her up from all exhaustion. Anne really put in everything. So she will be encouraged to continue working and continue to be exhausted Hahaha. I want to tell you all. There is no stopping for this small lady. Since new year, she worked non-stop. With editing (Editting ARO is very complicate process), preparing script for the new Lakorn, preparing for shooting. Fitting is coming soon. Filming is beginning again . Didn't you tell me, you want a 6 months break? #PleaseSupportAnneNa. I'll always be with boss Anne. ️️. Lastly, Anne got to love me na. I'm too confident & self center . She is the big boss . #kimmy_kimberley #AnneThong #AbbRukOnline

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
What's her next lakorn?

This was definately a very good lakorn and the ending was one of my top 5. It was beautifully edited, smooth and sweet. Ann is truly talented.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
p'Aew deserves A LOT of credit too. She was directing. She knew who/how/what people should do. I always give credit to both p'Aew and p'Anne! Most importantly, it's the pra'nang too. Without good pra'nang, it could be a sad lakorn. hahahhahahaahahah jkjk LOL

Well done, AB RAK ONLINE crew!!! :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ninja007  you are the best thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for translation i loved what p 'YEE said :clap2: :clap2: for Anne really love her production and her vision for things she is very smart and very strong admire her for that and  i loved what kim said "Picture may be unclear.  But the love is clear" yess kim pranon and prao love is clear like crystal and is magical like fairy tale loooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeee is all around   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  i want to say many many much more things but i guess i just shoul stop here and keep it to my self thank for anne and her crew 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
ninja007  you are the best thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for translation i loved what p 'YEE said :clap2: :clap2: for Anne really love her production and her vision for things she is very smart and very strong admire her for that and  i loved what kim said "Picture may be unclear.  But the love is clear" yess kim pranon and prao love is clear like crystal and is magical like fairy tale loooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeee is all around   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  i want to say many many much more things but i guess i just shoul stop here and keep it to my self thank for anne and her crew 

I cant like coments anymore bc I used all them up already LOOOL 

but no go ahead and share ur thoughts. I love reading what u write. hahahaha XD

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:

I cant like coments anymore bc I used all them up already LOOOL 

but no go ahead and share ur thoughts. I love reading what u write. hahahaha XD
ohhhhhh thank you that's sweet from you to say that :blush: :blush: but i can't express it proprely right now mny feeling in the same time MK made me believe in love again feel that beautiful warm feeling the most beautiful feeling human can feel , such a beautiful couples really the world is nothing without love 
"you may be one person  to the world but to one person  you may mean the world" 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and this is the first group of gif of the sweetest moment for me of my love birds :heart: :heart: will continue it tomorrow

the longest forehead kiss  :kiss2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
serena_ngo said:

Kill me now! I replay these two scenes nearly 100 times. I must be insane :woot2: :woot: :dance1: :dance2:
you are not the only one believe me it will be always on reply for a long long time  for me  :drools:  :drools:  :kiss3:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
serena_ngo said:
Now it's 4am in my country and I can't sleep lol Going to finland 5555
wooooooooooooow  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  i guess all MK fans are in the finland today me too is a little bit late well not very very late , i should go sleep bu t can't :ghehe: 

the space between my fingers is where yours fit perfectly

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
serena_ngo said:

Kill me now! I replay these two scenes nearly 100 times. I must be insane :woot2: :woot: :dance1: :dance2:

Honestly, THE SEXIEST KISS SCENE! I LOVE HOW HE LEANS IN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD INTO HER> LMAOO!!!!!! hahahha

I LOVE IT! I know I will replay it 1000X!!! 5555

FINLAND, here I go home to you with MK!!! 5555++++ :rofl:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:

~~

THEY SHOULD JUST GIVE MARK AND KIM A REAL KISS/SLAP IN 2016 OR 2017! I AM SO DOWN FOR IT! **SLAP SLAP/KISS KISS* :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :kiss2:  :heart:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG!  Boss & Saya's confession scene is the cutest EVER.  She just had to slap him.  Can they get any cuter?!  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hoooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt with slow motion :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

but the one serena_ngo posted was soooooooooo much better it was with a close up , thank you serena for sharing

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I swear MK role in this lakorn is not a struggle for them to act, too easy! The chemistry is real and natural to the T! The more I watch Kim's acting, the more she resembles Anne's acting, very daring and convincing, and the tears come so naturally. Kim cried so beautifully on the part part when Pranon found her in Germany and confessed his feelings to her. Just like us fans who fall in love with them by watching, I'm sure their feelings for one another were just as strong to where they couldn't deny and are now a special person for one another in real life.

What I learned from watching ARO:
- People! Put down the cellphone and learn to spend quality time with your love ones.
- Your true connection to someone is your interaction with them in real life, not an online life.
- Be brave and bold and go for what you want!
- Everyone makes mistake, forgive, love, and move on. Each mistake leads you to a lesson learned, and can also lead you to a brighter future.

Luckily for Pranon, it was Prao that catfished him. At least she's hot and not a 500 pounds woman with missing teeth! LOL

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

why Saya didn't want to trust Lip

i couldn't love Boss also. He has to sincerely prove himself to her.

I don't think that's quite fair to Lip. Being a player doesn't make a guy a bad person or a bad boyfriend. He's a player, not a cheater. There's a difference. He never really committed to anyone before and that's fine. But once he's committed it's different. We see that. As soon as Lip knew he loved Saya he didn't mess with anyone else since the story started. He's proven himself already to Saya. He didn't say anything when he found out about Abb Rak. He helped her with her Granny. He never judged her. When is Saya going to prove herself?

And Saya's story was not about trusting Lip or not. It would've been better if it was that she was attracted to Lip but couldn't trust him and was fighting that attraction. But that's not the story. The story is Saya was infatuated with Non  and didn't realize what was in front of her. I'm not saying Saya is wrong or has to love Lip either. But we know in the end Saya/Lip end up together. The development should've been better. 

Instead it felt like their story is like other typical supporting couples where all throughout the lakorn they spend their time in love with the main p'ek/n'ek and in the ending episode they all of a sudden fell in love. Saya spent 90% of the lakorn thinking she was in love with Non. I think both Lip and Saya deserve better than that.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@adsd18/2 - Imma have to go back and watch all of their sweet kisses! What I love about Anne's lakorn is that she always deliver the kisses, not just sniffing, but REAL kisses!! I will so miss MK together! But it will be refreshing to see them star with other actors and actresses. I can't wait for Kim and Jame's lakorn! First Kim and Anan! Kim stars with all the hot guys!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
So many valuable lessons from this lakorn.  Ann did a phenomenal job!   :thumbsup:  :bravo:  :worthy:

Both couples were so natural.  That kiss...oh that kiss between Non & Prao  :clap: And Prao kissed him back.  It wasn't just the typical peck.  So FIN!!!!