[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Tonight show had been subbed

ninja you are the best tahnk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Finally finished this and I've got to admit, I've fallen in love with Peter to the max. Lol.

Ain't he just so yummy! Haha. 

Guys I heard AP is having a shoot with Praew magazine!!! Or I think they already had the shoot. Anyways, AP together in a magazine is totally awesome!! HEHE. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh guys. False alarm anonyblue just said it's not AP featured in the mag, but Anne, Mew and Chompoo.  :cry:  I guess no AP...

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
himyim said:
yeeah i heard, but nonetheless anne looks gorgeous in that shoot! forums so quiet here ):
feel weird when it's so quite. Thong Ent posts their BTS pics everyday. They should have produce another lakorn soon so they have new thing to update

Meoconie

sarNie Adult

cr: on the pic
Can't help but have to post it here. LOL the picture is to compare how well was n'ek being treat by p'ek? Kawee was the worst, took her some cheap restaurant while others took fancy and expensive one....hahahha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
we were soo lucky that the viki problem and ch3 new politic  didn't happen while ARO was airing i would be went crazy :phew:  at least one of them survive , it's really bad to know there's o longer sub for any of ARO or MLMR i really feel very anxious  :weee:  :weee: at  least for aro some in youtube still have the sub
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwgC0ardznA&list=PLjSy6dVsFLC0z4gEDc2ORerEeBOOBxftc&index=1

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
oh wow, peter?!?!! how could he do that.. like ik he works at night and rest during day, but if accepting an event he should be clearing his schedule and taking responsibility! hopefully he doesnt get himself in hot water with his lakorn with ploy

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
If that, i'm quite disappointed to Peter, not one but two times. Ann even mentioned that Peter was late or didn't show up so she had to do alone. I can understand if pp wouldn't want to work with him. I love him as actor so hope we won't hear any bad news abt him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
Did you guys hear about Peter's news?! Peter missed two events and the organiser got mad and ranted on Pantip! They said they called his house he wasn't there at all! That's pretty irresponsible of him... 
Yeah I heard. Only Anne will forgive him. Haha.

Blue_Moon

sarNie Egg
I'm big fan of Kim. She's adorable! Please can someone help me I can't find all the episodes on youtube eng sub :no: . Does anyone know where can I find english subtitles for Abb Ruk Online or download them?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Blue_Moon said:
I'm big fan of Kim. She's adorable! Please can someone help me I can't find all the episodes on youtube eng sub :no: . Does anyone know where can I find english subtitles for Abb Ruk Online or download them?
in youtube there's no one ( at least i didn't found) who has the entire lakorn subbed, but i heard that kimmy facebook fanclub will do it after tiger so i think if you don't have a choice you have to wait for information from them