[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
i think from the clip we can say its confirmed by Peter that Anne&him will be in here..need someone to give a full translation of the clip..
i just imagine that Thong Ent will produce PSD & ARO and Anne is the nang ek for both! gosh..
I'm overwhelmed with happiness Dila.....it's that same feeling when Anne and Tik paired up!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Peter said he will be filming a Lakorn, pairing with Anne at the beginning of next year. He is happy to work with Anne. And He likes the theme. Now, he's waiting for sample script. After he finish this project, he will be working in the other lakorn with good feeling in the 2nd half if the year. So 2 lakorn from Peter next year.

By the way, he didn't mention the name of the lakorn yet.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
Peter said he will be filming a Lakorn, pairing with Anne at the beginning of next year. He is happy to work with Anne. And He likes the theme. Now, he's waiting for sample script. After he finish this project, he will be working in the other lakorn with good feeling in the 2nd half if the year. So 2 lakorn from Peter next year.

So he WILL be working with Anne????? Ack!! I'm exited. I don't even care if it's Ab Ruk Online or not, as long as they're together!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bubba said:
Peter will have a lakorn pairing with Anne and she'll be the producer as well.   He said that the concept is good and  he is waiting for the sample script.  Anne is a good actress and he's happy and wants to work with her.   They will be filming next year and should finish in the middle of the year, then he'll film another lakorn.

Guys here is another translation thanks to bubba from YLC's thread! Pretty much the same thing, but I thought I'd add it here anyway. HEHE. BTW where's everyone at? So quiet this past weekend.

If the lakorn they're paired up for is from Anne and if the lakorns Anne's going to work on next are Ab Ruk Online and Promajaree See Dum, it's gotta be one of those two. I hope it's the ROMCOM!

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhh. I'm so excited about this! Anne and Peter are like my dream couple after seeing him for the first time in NRSL. Never thought that this pairing could ever happen since Peter and Anne are well into their careers for them to even pair up with anyone new. The fact that they're the same age makes me happy because it's been a while since Anne actually starred in a lakorn where her p'ek is actually older than her. In fact, they'll make a beautiful couple. Both are luk kreung so their looks willl compliment one another. I feel like this pairing is equivalent to Anne and Willy pairing up in Manee Yard Fah since they're strikingly gorgeous people! I can't wait to see how much chemistry they have :dance1:  

Also, I'd actually prefer them to be in a dramtic slap/kiss lakorn since I've already seen Peter in a romantic comedy. It'd be interesting to see him play the serious bad boy type. Also hope Anne and Ken pair up in Promajaree See Dum. That'd be a double dream come true. *crosses fingers*   

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Sawan,totally agreed with u..
I wonder why Anne posted 4 pics of her p'ek on her IG a few days ago..
Ken/Aum/Mart and er,,forgot who's the other one..
And yesterday she posted a pic she having a dinner with her friends and also Ken&Noi..
AK fans was hype and wish they'll reunite again.
Hope and read those comment...
and she'll act in both PSD and ARO..

Oh yeah...althought Anne-Ken is my favourite couple..
But Anne-WIlly is unbeatable!!the chemistry,the very gorgeous couple in thai lakorn..
Gosh they are super gorgeous couple!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That's true Sawan, he has played in two romcom's, but at the acting level Peter is at right now ...idk of he'd be able to pull off a serious role. Haha. I'm so mean, but it's true! However, I wouldn't be upset if they do end up being paired in PSD. That just means more awesomeness from Anne!

Oh yeah, and Willy? Anne and Willy made such an awesome pair, wish they'd united a couple more times.

Dila, so she posted a pic of her eating with Ken and Noi?? What does that imply? She probably approached Ken about her lakorn! Ack! I'm gonna go check out those pictures right now!

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
That's true Sawan, he has played in two romcom's, but at the acting level Peter is at right now ...idk of he'd be able to pull off a serious role. Haha. I'm so mean, but it's true! However, I wouldn't be upset if they do end up being paired in PSD. That just means more awesomeness from Anne!

Oh yeah, and Willy? Anne and Willy made such an awesome pair, wish they'd united a couple more times.

Dila, so she posted a pic of her eating with Ken and Noi?? What does that imply? She probably approached Ken about her lakorn! Ack! I'm gonna go check out those pictures right now!
Yes! Anne and Willy are my all time favorite couple before her and Ken. Sure do wish they paired up more. The last time was in Soot Sanaeha and my heart broke because he wasn't p'ek. Plus, it was so hard for me to root for the two since I love both Ken and Willy. Lol.

And, Peter's getting old. If he wants to gain acting experience, he could at least do it now with Anne! Lol. They might all retire soon. What's wrong with adding another hit lakorn with the lovely Thongprasom to his resume? Lol. And I agree. He's not the greatest actor, but I think now would be the time to experiment if such an opportunity was offered. One has to step out of his/her comfort zone sometimes. I hope it's a slap/kiss. I love Anne in those genres the most.

Lady Dila said:
I wonder why Anne posted 4 pics of her p'ek on her IG a few days ago..
Ken/Aum/Mart and er,,forgot who's the other one..
And yesterday she posted a pic she having a dinner with her friends and also Ken&Noi..
I'm going to have to spy on her IG now. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know! When I saw SSH I was like "HEY! That's Willy!" Too bad he was the second lead.
Looking at them from a critics perspective, I would say Anne and Willy have more chemistry. I mean, Anne and her KOOKWAN possess undeniable AMAZING chemistry too and I personally LOVE them more, but Anne and Willy were a phenomenon with only two lakorns together. Anyway, if Peter and Anne are starring in PSD together that would look really good on Peter's resume. He should've continued acting after his first one. I don't know why he didn't, especially with his super good looks.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
triANGgo said:
OMG p'ANN & Peter sounds sooooo gooood atm!!! *screams* lol :) ahhhhhhh i'm in heaven!!!
Welcome to the club! Haha. We're all here waiting for some confirmation.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:

thanks Ninja wow this is a fantastic news 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wonder if there's any news regarding this lakorn?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Are they about done with STT
not yet still editing and i think they didn't even release atleast a ending episode bts clips and its airing in 2014 hopefully January if not its February 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
not yet still editing and i think they didn't even release atleast a ending episode bts clips and its airing in 2014 hopefully January if not its February 
I see. Anne sure does like taking her time. Haha.