[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Well, she can be searching for the location as the producer, but I hope she's in it. I hope she gives us a statement soon. I'm dying of curiosity. 
there's a 50/50 she could be in and it could be a no too 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anne is such a slowpoke. HAHA. JK. She sure is the Princess of Thai ET, because she likes to take a long time to do things.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, this is quite some news for me! I'm a huge fan of Peter's voice and to know that he's gonna be acting alongside of my favorite actress is beyond belief! I'm most definitely tuning in to this. I hope Peter acquires a thing or two about acting from Ann. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hehe. I LOVE Peter's voice too. It's deep and just full of masculinity. With Anne he'll definitely be gaining a whole load of acting lessons. Haha. He could use a lot more.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Hehe. I LOVE Peter's voice too. It's deep and just full of masculinity. With Anne he'll definitely be gaining a whole load of acting lessons. Haha. He could use a lot more.
i want Anne in this one with Peter and promajaree see dum i think P'Anne won't be acting herself out 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
i want Anne in this one with Peter and promajaree see dum i think P'Anne won't be acting herself out 

Heard anything or find that source that confirmed Anne and Peter in this one??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Heard anything or find that source that confirmed Anne and Peter in this one??
no info and update since Samee TeeTra isn't finished yet it will be airing next year 2014 so just be patient 
may i ask do u have other idols that u also like or Anne is the only one 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hmm, I stumbled upon this news on Mark's Fan Page today, according to the article, Anne will be filming/starting on her third lakorn soon.  And the pra'ek that she has chosen is no other than her pleasing pra'ek Mark Prin 5555++ :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie: :dance1:  :dance1: , and as for who will be nang'ek will be a SURPRISE! lol woo hoo! :dance1: I'm so excited. 55++ For Mark to be working with Anne's production again! The article doesn't state if its this lakorn or the other one, but said to be Anne's third lakorn she will work on.  So, it looks like she will only work on one lakorn at a time.

cr. tagged

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
no info and update since Samee TeeTra isn't finished yet it will be airing next year 2014 so just be patient 
may i ask do u have other idols that u also like or Anne is the only one 
So you can't find that article from pantip you were talking about?

Um...I wish Anne was my only one. She's my number one, but I have plenty of other favorites too. Some of them you're aware of.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
hmm, I stumbled upon this news on Mark's Fan Page today, according to the article, Anne will be filming/starting on her third lakorn soon.  And the pra'ek that she has chosen is no other than her pleasing pra'ek Mark Prin 5555++ :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie: :dance1:  :dance1: , and as for who will be nang'ek will be a SURPRISE! lol woo hoo! :dance1: I'm so excited. 55++ For Mark to be working with Anne's production again! The article doesn't state if its this lakorn or the other one, but said to be Anne's third lakorn she will work on.  So, it looks like she will only work on one lakorn at a time.

cr. tagged
Seriously? Good news is there's news, bad news is does that mean no Anne-Peter any time soon? Idk why, but I'm feeling helpless now. Why must they torment us with unconfirmed stuff...or changed news.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
hey relax phat..isn't in the summary,the storyline kinda like Anne loves her younger co-worker......their love just thru online?? 
Her boss  help her about her love with that younger co-worker but at the same time he falling in love with her..

So,from the summary,if the news about Mark is true...i guess Mark will play a role as the younger co-worker while Peter as the boss..

Erm if someone says there's 2 nang ek & 2 pra ek in here like YLC,i don't mind to see Anne-Peter & Mark-Kim here although i don't really like Anne to share a lakorn with other nang ek.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
hey relax phat..isn't in the summary,the storyline kinda like Anne loves her younger co-worker......their love just thru online?? 
Her boss  help her about her love with that younger co-worker but at the same time he falling in love with her..

So,from the summary,if the news about Mark is true...i guess Mark will play a role as the younger co-worker while Peter as the boss..

Erm if someone says there's 2 nang ek & 2 pra ek in here like YLC,i don't mind to see Anne-Peter & Mark-Kim here although i don't really like Anne to share a lakorn with other nang ek.
Oh, right. Wow, how could I have forgotten. Haha. But then she doesn't tell us who the nang'ek is, haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Seriously? Good news is there's news, bad news is does that mean no Anne-Peter any time soon? Idk why, but I'm feeling helpless now. Why must they torment us with unconfirmed stuff...or changed news.
see like i mention to u not to aim at a high hope cos in the end u will be sadden 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i hope its not Mark/Kim again i want Mark/Mint

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
It says 

"In her first 2 lakorns where she was the producer, she didn't get to act in them herself but in her third lakorn, Anne Thongprasom would like to pair with Peter Corp and for the other pairing to be Mark Prin. As for his nang aek, it is still unrevealed". 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ooooh so mark n'ek is unrevealed huh...super excited but i totally lost count of Mark lakorn for da year of 2014 :p