[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Just go by my definition because that's what it means. Lol. The whole dating thing can go both ways. People want koo kwans to date in real life too. The only difference between the two is that one is more successful in the industry. Lol. Koo kwans have proven their worthiness while koo jin have yet to become a koo kwan. Koo jin is like a dream couple. Anne and Peter would be like a koo jin to us. Haha. 

Okay, sounds good to me. HAHA. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
awww. Mark and Mint? lol ahhh, too cute.  The sad thing about them is that they don't have as many opportunities to work together to prove yet, but they are definitely a couple, a couple of "koo-jin" or "koo-rak" in the entertainment industry. ^_^ Possibly, a future koo-kwan too. lmbo!! hahahah jkjk But I'm bias with Mark, so have to give him credits.

I am okay for Mteam, I think they deserve better opportunities.  They glow onscreen, make things prettier to the eye.  They are an eye-candy and appealing couple! That's what I love about them! ^_^

But yes, koo-jin or koo-kwan, how I use each word is based on my love for the couple.  I know what each word means so sometimes the use of the word is up to the person because what the media labels doesn't really apply to my love or taste.  Example, I never liked Anne or Ken, nor did they appeal to me so it doesn't budge me how much the media labels them as koo-kwan or whatsoever.  But with Kob and Num, I didn't really like them either LOL, but I like Kob.  She's a good actress in my book during her primes although she does have sucky roles at times, but Kob will always be a good old actress before all the new and hot young rising actors!!!!

I think Noon and Kade were a koo-kwan too right?  I know they dated in real life, but aside from that they had many successful hits like Norah and Ton Rak as well.  I was once a die hard fan of Noon and Kade, lol, but was more bias towards Noon.  Loved her at one point. lol

Mahalo said:
Yeahh. Noon and Kade were also a koo kwan. They were every where. Lol. And I understand what you mean. Although I acknowledge their koo kwan titles, I don't necessarily favor them as a couple. Lol. I'm always bias towards one side like how I loved Noon so much that I forced myself to accept Kade. Lol. Never liked Kob, but I like Num, especially with Joy Rinlanee. My only favorite koo kwan is Anne and Ken. In contrast, I have more favorite koo jins than koo kwans. I'm still waiting for some of them to pair up again. It's almost impossible though!

As for Mark, I actually like him with Chalida the most. Too bad they don't really get paired up as much. I kind of wanted them in here. 

OMG, Noon and Kade were my it couple for a while!! I was excited and happy to learn that they actually dated in real life at the time I adored them as a couple. HAHA. It's sad they didn't last, but it's okay life goes on...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
reading abit @pantip that they are preparing a fitting 
Yay, finally some kind of update! Thanks!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wonder what Anne is up to in regards to this lakorn. Seems like she's preparing PSD too, so I hope she works on this one first! HEHE.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I wonder what Anne is up to in regards to this lakorn. Seems like she's preparing PSD too, so I hope she works on this one first! HEHE.
i think this one will start first, PSD she's still deciding with the nang'ek the pra'ek we all know now its Ken T

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
i think this one will start first, PSD she's still deciding with the nang'ek the pra'ek we all know now its Ken T

I hope it is. STT's not done filming yet? Oops. Off topic...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Im sure they finished STT a while ago. They had their closing ceremony a few weeks ago. Both Anne and Jui posted "pid klong" pictures.

I think theyre just in the process of editing the lakorn and waiting for the right time/date to air.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Cool. About the same time YLC then. Gosh we're so off topic! Actually what we're talking about concerns Anne, so we're in topic.