[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
After seeing fitting pictures from Pope Rak, and BTS from it, I decided that Ab Rak Online is going to be better. Lol. My precognition tells me that I'll enjoy and appreciate Ab Rak Online much more, because the final result is that MK is in here. I love them! :heart:  :dance1:  :kiss2:  :wink:

I cant wait for February to come by quick so I can see fitting pictures of MK, Anne+Peter! Woot!!! :thumbsup:
Yeah it's just more interesting because the pra'nangs are interesting. Haha. Jk. The story is interesting. Hehe.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea, I hope Anne really challenges Mark in here. lol Make him show a manlier side ahhahhahaha lolz
one day, one day Mark will take rated R and aggressive roles. lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
yea, I hope Anne really challenges Mark in here. lol Make him show a manlier side ahhahhahaha lolz
one day, one day Mark will take rated R and aggressive roles. lol.

Oh I'm sure he's gonna be there one day.=D Anyone who works alongside Anne will totally shine; she really brings out the talent in her co-stars for some reason. Not saying they never had talent, but you know what I mean?? Haha. Like Ken. I think he shines the most and perhaps only when he's with Anne, in my personal opinion. Gosh Mark and Kim are super luck to work with her.  

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
phatman said:

Which lakorns has he/she directed? I've heard that name before....  :scratchhead2:
Just to name a few, Sawan bieng, Sud saneha(AK), Jai Roa, game Ruk game Rai(NY), Punyachon Kon Krau 2012(MK), Samee Teetra 2014.

P'Yee (Anne's friend who work at ch3) just said on her IG. AROL will have drama, comedy and romantic. Anne and Kim will be doing some cut-throat scene. Can't wait.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Wow, P'Aew is directing this one too. She is directing all of Anne's lakorn (im talking about anne production lakorn) so far.

Seems excited!!! :D cant wait until the actual storyline comes out!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yay!! We have Ninja and Aylove back..hu hu ahaaha

But yep those are some of her lakorn Phatman.^^ I do enjoy p'Aew directing. She make sure to include drama, love and everything else. Hehehe also read that Kim and Anne will fight for Mark 5555 cant wait!!!! ^^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
Just to name a few, Sawan bieng, Sud saneha(AK), Jai Roa, game Ruk game Rai(NY), Punyachon Kon Krau 2012(MK), Samee Teetra 2014.

P'Yee (Anne's friend who work at ch3) just said on her IG. AROL will have drama, comedy and romantic. Anne and Kim will be doing some cut-throat scene. Can't wait.

Ok you she got me at Sawan Biang and Sood Sanaeha. That is totally awsome! Anne and Kim in some cut-throat scene...like at each other's throat? HAHA. 

DaisyDukes* said:
Yay!! We have Ninja and Aylove back..hu hu ahaaha

But yep those are some of her lakorn Phatman.^^ I do enjoy p'Aew directing. She make sure to include drama, love and everything else. Hehehe also read that Kim and Anne will fight for Mark 5555 cant wait!!!! ^^

Anne and Kim fight for Mark? HAHA. I'm just laughing by glutes off at the thought of that. I really can't imagine it.... a 35+ woman fighting with a 20+ for a 23+ guy?? Pardon me.  :lmao3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG!! Is that their fitting?! Is it today?! Or was it yesterday?! AGH!!!! As you can tell by the bigger font, I'm just very excited to see Anne do a fitting again!! HEHE. Where's Mr. Dyrendal?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
OMG!! Is that their fitting?! Is it today?! Or was it yesterday?! AGH!!!! As you can tell by the bigger font, I'm just very excited to see Anne do a fitting again!! HEHE. Where's Mr. Dyrendal?
That's not the fitting. They had a magazine shooting together when they did PCKK.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
That's not the fitting. They had a magazine shooting together when they did PCKK.

Oh...I get what you meant now, when you said you got all excited. HAHA. Got me too....

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Actually, I kinda feeling guilty. P'Yee is using tons of slang. With little noise here and there (oi, eh, yey, yup, chimi, etc.).

My translation change extraordinary into ordinary. Just imagine 10x excitement. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
Actually, I kinda feeling guilty. P'Yee is using tons of slang. With little noise here and there (oi, eh, yey, yup, chimi, etc.).

My translation is too formal. Changing extraordinary into ordinary. Just imagine 10x excitement. Haha.

HAHA. Seriously, right. *sigh* Font size back to normal.....