[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks Ninja007!!' Thank u thank u!

PYee is pumping me up!!! Woohoo i get to see more of my lovely Ann and lovely Kim, all together in a same lakorn. Bery soon we will get to see da fitting! CAN WAIT! Also it p'Aew, she never dissapoint me :thumbup: most all of her lakorn she direct were all HIT lakorn :thumbsup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Thanks Ninja007!!' Thank u thank u!

PYee is pumping me up!!! Woohoo i get to see more of my lovely Ann and lovely Kim, all together in a same lakorn. Bery soon we will get to see da fitting! CAN WAIT! Also it p'Aew, she never dissapoint me :thumbup: most all of her lakorn she direct were all HIT lakorn :thumbsup:
I know! Fitting come closer!!

I just now realized I double posted earlier. Haha.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yay!!!! Its Mark, Kim, Anne and p'Aew again, just like PCKK, hehehehe a reunion!! :D

I have a feeling, ARO is going to be a more serious romantic drama! I don't think it's comedy at all based on p'Yee's clue and excitement. haha

I'm anxious about their wardrobes and fitting!! Kimmy and Anne!!! Woot!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
yay!!!! Its Mark, Kim, Anne and p'Aew again, just like PCKK, hehehehe a reunion!! :D

I have a feeling, ARO is going to be a more serious romantic drama! I don't think it's comedy at all based on p'Yee's clue and excitement. haha

I'm anxious about their wardrobes and fitting!! Kimmy and Anne!!! Woot!!!!
Well...I hope it's not a serious melodrama. This kind of story line matches a romcom!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Penelope said:
Wow, this is MK's 5th lakorn together.  But I don't mind at all.  LOL.
And that's cuz they're popular together. Hehe. Not always a bad thing.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Because the relationship of these two..age gap....

Oh btw,for Anne-Mark relationship here,i want to see more serious scene,not romcom....  ;-)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Because the relationship of these two..age gap....

Oh btw,for Anne-Mark relationship here,i want to see more serious scene,not romcom....  ;-)

Oh I see. :ghehe:

I don't mind a serious lakorn from Anne, but she needs a romcom! Haven't seen a romcom from her for a long time. HEHE.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So it's confirmed, eh? Let me go cry in my little emo corner first. 555 I'll be back later. 555

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
roselovesice said:
So it's confirmed, eh? Let me go cry in my little emo corner first. 555 I'll be back later. 555
Haha. You didn't know about it?? It's been confirmed for a while now. I hope nothing changes!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think mark said the fitting and opening ceremony are in February just doesn't know the date.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
I think mark said the fitting and opening ceremony are in February just doesn't know the date.
So many fittings and ceremonies to look forward to that I've forgotten the date for this one already. Haha.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
phatman said:
Haha. You didn't know about it?? It's been confirmed for a while now. I hope nothing changes!
Taking a break from my little emo corner. 555+ I didn't know if it was confirmed to be Mark and Kim or not since it was supposedly a "rumor yet confirmed" kind of deal at that time, so I was unsure. 55 Okay, back to my emo corner. I'll be back again, hopefully. 555 ;)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
roselovesice said:
Taking a break from my little emo corner. 555+ I didn't know if it was confirmed to be Mark and Kim or not since it was supposedly a "rumor yet confirmed" kind of deal at that time, so I was unsure. 55 Okay, back to my emo corner. I'll be back again, hopefully. 555 ;)
Haha. Alright, come back soon.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Here's just some updates on what they're doing now. Not really related to ARO

At an event, I assume?
 ​
Don't know if that's a recent pic because his hair is quite long...?
 ​
Maybe the previous one is a recent pic because his hair is longer in here too. 
 ​
Don't you guys just wish she reunited with Chakrit?? I do. I don't know why they never did. 
 ​
Anne and her bias crew. HAHA. 

Credits: petercorp and annethong IG​

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
After my last post, I checked MK's IG, and this is what I found. lol.

Kim is so cute and natural! :)

Mark wishes Kim a HBD! :)

Competition of the Anne-Kim starts hahahha

credit to their IGs