[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ahaha, im waiting for better fitting pictures. GG looks tight in business suit, but is she playing another comedy role? maybe this mixes with half comedy half drama again?? lol

anyhow, names of characters.

correct me on the names ^^

Peter plays Lipta
Anne plays Awasaya
Mark plays Pranon, or maybe just Pran
Kim plays Pribpraw

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
It probably is going to be comedy and (light)drama together. I dont want to said heavy drama because i dont think it will be heavy drama. Lol. Just probably light to medium drama. Ha. If that make any sense.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lady Dila said:
that guy...is he Anne's brother in law in 365 wan hang ruk??
forgot his name..
Which guy? The one with GG? I think he's the one in the beginning of 365 that anne was beating up. Her step or half brother. I think.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yes that guy...Boom Panada's husband in 365...
Oh yeah Anne's friend in 365 also here..Great!!
She's super funny in 365..i don't know her name... hahaha

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@ladydila yeah, i dont think thats him, i think thats the dude from the beginning of 365 when she beats him up.

@daisy, for real, If that so, im not going to stay up and wait for it then.I'll check it out tomorrow morning. Hah.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I like something like Nang Rai Sai Lap. Comic with light drama!! I don't want heavy drama for this storyline. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
that guy...is he Anne's brother in law in 365 wan hang ruk??
forgot his name..
I can't even tell. Haha. It's not Jakrit, he's the one who played Panada's husband, that's for sure...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Me too, i like those kinds of storyline. I hope i wont be stress from this lakorn like the others!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
omg. totally PCKK cast reunion! LOL.

I guess I'm okay with comedy and drama. Looking to be surprised by Mark&Kim. ahahaha

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yes yes yes..I remember now..I'm confuse anne's step brother and anne's brother in law..
yes that guy is her step brother in 365.. :)