[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
GG is probably playing the loud mouth girl who is into peter or mark character in the office for sure! Lol.
Probably into both! Haha. I'll totally be into Peter. Haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Tsk tsk. Anne and her bias. Bring out Anne and Peter! I need to see how they look side by side. 
I was just going to say that. Anne and her bias crew! Haha.

I so cannot wait for Anne and Pete!!!

They are so good at making us anxious!

Btw, I just realized that they aren't using a white background for their fitting. All the fittings I've seen use a white background.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea, Mark is still busy working out. lol Will be at fitting later. Srsly, never seen Mark so buff and built before, it's almost scary. Lol.. Kimmy is still working out too actually. Saw bts. lol

SonYukView4ever

I'd rather Anne use new people, I wasn't expecting for her to recycle the casts so quick. lol I was so looking forward to a bam bam bam surprise cast! lol  Oh well, im heading off til tomorrow. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
yea, Mark is still busy working out. lol Will be at fitting later. Srsly, never seen Mark so buff and built before, it's almost scary. Lol.. Kimmy is still working out too actually. Saw bts. lol
Oh boy, I'm excited to see this boy transition into a hunk. Haha. I like hunky guys, if you haven't noticed. Hopefully all that working out helped!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. They're probably trying to get a little bit more fit for the fitting, so they will both look good together later on. Lol.

Peter have a good body, so mark needs to catch up with him. Ha. He should take lessons from him too. Lol. Joking.

Mark does seem to show progress, kimmy too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
I'd rather Anne use new people, I wasn't expecting for her to recycle the casts so quick. lol I was so looking forward to a bam bam bam surprise cast! lol  Oh well, im heading off til tomorrow. lol
She probably didn't have enough time to find a new cast. Haha.

SonYukView4ever

phatman said:
Oh boy, I'm excited to see this boy transition into a hunk. Haha. I like hunky guys, if you haven't noticed. Hopefully all that working out helped!

hunk or not I don' know. lol Just know there's a great difference/change in his body built that's all. Lol. I like well built guys, just dont over do it. it's scary, but Mark is fine in any shape. Lol :p

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.638873859482534.1073741951.206732452696679&type=1
more pictures P'Peter is so handsome 
PCKK - Gubjib 
SMTT - the servant that looks after Karat the funny one 
That's not Peter Alice. Lol. There hasn't been any photos of Peter yet. Only the one with Anne and GG. Peter is in the center looking down. Lol. And I'm gonna add more photos from the above post. Save room.

NVM. Thread is moving fast! Lol. Fastest it's been moving in a while. 

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
Mark has to do workout since Peter his muscular and tall 

ahahah I guess Peter is built, l haven't followed up much.

Mark's current work out picture. I like him like this, no more buffer than this..I don't know how to handle it . Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
Lol. They're probably trying to get a little bit more fit for the fitting, so they will both look good together later on. Lol.

Peter have a good body, so mark needs to catch up with him. Ha. He should take lessons from him too. Lol. Joking.

Mark does seem to show progress, kimmy too.
Yes, Peter has a nice body, but recently he's been a little flat in his abdominal area. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:

hunk or not I don' know. lol Just know there's a great difference/change in his body built that's all. Lol. I like well built guys, just dont over do it. it's scary, but Mark is fine in any shape. Lol :p
Well good. I like built guys too, but not tooo much.

SonYukView4ever

aww. I think I'll be dreaming about Mark tonight. Lol. :p
Phatman, you can dream of Peter too. hehehe

Good night y'all.  if you see new pictures, upload them.  I'll catch up tomorrow. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
That's not Peter Alice. Lol. There hasn't been any photos of Peter yet. Only the one with Anne and GG. Peter is in the center looking down. Lol. And I'm gonna add more photos from the above post. Save room.

NVM. Thread is moving fast! Lol. Fastest it's been moving in a while. 
I thought so. I was like I think that's him, but maybe that's not him. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
aww. I think I'll be dreaming about Mark tonight. Lol. :p
Phatman, you can dream of Peter too. hehehe

Good night y'all.  if you see new pictures, upload them.  I'll catch up tomorrow. :)
Oh yeah. Peter will totally be in my dream tonight. Haha.