[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
aylove, we still play fair right??!?!?! HAHAHAHA. :loool:

phatman, yea, we can be civil with each other's couple. lol

Anyways, since u guys brought up singing, I went back to three years ago when MK first collaborated. omgee! Mark's first singing was for 3NNT; he sang the OST and this one.  His singing is really beautiful and sexy.  I link y'all to check it out! :coverlaf:

*vid*
cr. tagged
Mark looks cute in there. Why couldn't they make his hair short like that in here?? Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Peter has an awesome voice! No doubt about it since he does sing professionally. I love how much emotion he puts into that acoustic version from NRSL. He's more rockish in his other songs. I prefer him more in romantic or heartfelt songs like the one Phatman posted. I honestly think none of the newbies can sing except for Yaya and James J. Some fans let their bias speak and think everything sounds good coming from their favorites, but I can't lie to myself. Lol. Mark actually sounds ok. Oh, how can I forget Toomtam!

CR: as tagged
More upbeat version of Peter's song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzgnxECZaIQ

Yaya, Mint, and Kim singing with Yaya sounding the best even when she raps!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-vSVuLF0RQ

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^^ Yeah, I love it when Peter songs slow romantic songs.

Omg, I am going to sound like a b****, but that cover that M-Y-K did is so bad! Haha. Kill me if you want, I couldn't take it anymore, so I stopped it. Haha. It doesn't hello that I don't listen to Wonder Girls either. M-Y-K are all alright, no one's better than the other. Boy am I glad they stuck to acting. Haha. Sorry ladies, just my three cents.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
What?!? Toomtam's voice is awesome. Love his vibratos. And I've seen some of Yaya's videos where she sings both Thai and English and she has a very nice voice. Not the best, but better than most who do try. Forget singing! Lol. Just let Peter sing. He already has experience. Haha.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
nope, hate to break it but Mark really sings better than most people in his generation. I like his voice the best, despite a bias fan, I can honestly say his voice is the most beautiful when it comes to singing. JJ is okay, but I haven't been touched by any of his live music yet.

Toomtam is dreamy! lol Love his voice, but even I think Mark sounds hotter. LOL. Aww, take all my bias away and I still rather listen to Mark first then Toomtam next and JJ last. Lol.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
It's funny, I was just watching the MYK's Nobody dance and singing too. I like that Kim's voice is clear and crispy but Yaya's voice is older and not all sweet, then there's Mint. ahahaha.  I think they did okay.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
There are very few actors/actresses who can sing and aren't professional singers, as in don't have a career in singing. The only one I can think of now is Cee. Who else....? Son? I think most of you hate him, but I like his voice in Jai Euy. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
By the way, just listened to Peter's song and BOY! I was not expecting that! In a good way of course. Haha.
In a good way right?! Haha. I discovered his voice through his first lakorn with Marsha. The opening song that is. It made me fall in love with him even more. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
There are very few actors/actresses who can sing and aren't professional singers, as in don't have a career in singing. The only one I can think of now is Cee. Who else....? Son? I think most of you hate him, but I like his voice in Jai Euy. Haha.
I like Cee and Weir. No Son. Omg. He creeps me out. Lol. But Phatman, we need to come up with a koo jin name for Peter and Anne. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I like Cee and Weir. No Son. Omg. He creeps me out. Lol. But Phatman, we need to come up with a koo jin name for Peter and Anne. 
Eh...Weir is alright. Haha. Don't look at Son's face listen to his voice! I think it's the song that got me liking Son's voice. Haha. Check the song out, this live version! He can't really control his vibrato at times, but his deep voice melts me. Haha.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cyLXzLjHQr0#

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
I don't hate Son. Haha. But he's definitely a stiff actor in my opinion. He's getting better though...slowly. Haha. I think he's a pretty good singer too. When I heard his song in his lakorn with Patricia Good, I was second guessing if it's really him or not. >.<
Oh boy, his acting is a no comment for me. Haha. He's stiff alright, but something about him draws me. His body, stature....something. Definitely not his looks because he's not that good looking To me. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
Yes, in a good way. :)
Haha. You should link the video here!
I'm trying to find it. Grr, I think they took the videos out. I first heard his live version, then the recorded version. I really want to share it with you guys! Hehe. I'm going to find!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Eh...Weir is alright. Haha. Don't look at Son's face listen to his voice! I think it's the song that got me liking Son's voice. Haha. Check the song out, this live version! He can't really control his vibrato at times, but his deep voice melts me. Haha.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cyLXzLjHQr0#
I watched Kaen Sanaeha so I heard it. Haha. Not very impressed. I'm more into soothing and strong voices like Bank Clash. You sure have a thing for deep voices. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I watched Kaen Sanaeha so I heard it. Haha. Not very impressed. I'm more into soothing and strong voices like Bank Clash. You sure have a thing for deep voices. 
You heard the live version? Haha. I do have a thing for deep voices. And manly dudes. Haha. Bank's voice is nice too, but it's to nasaly for my taste. I was quite surprised when I heard his voice for the first time, it doesn't match his appearance. Haha. I imagined a deep voice....here I go with my deep vices again, haha.

Anywho....what shall we nickname our Ann-Pete???? Hmmm.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I like vibratos. Lol. So if they have some vibratos, I consider them a good singer. But of course they have to be able to control it. However, some people don't have vibratos but are still able to sound nice like Weir. I love all his OST's. 

And idk. PDA (PeterDyrendalAnne)/ also means public display of affection?!? Lol. Or AP (AnnePeter)/ also stands for advanced placement which they are indeed. Lol. It's a form of standardized test but we can use it for that meaning. Haha.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I like vibratos. Lol. So if they have some vibratos, I consider them a good singer. But of course they have to be able to control it. However, some people don't have vibratos but are still able to sound nice like Weir. I love all his OST's. 

And idk. PDA (PeterDyrendalAnne)/ also means public display of affection?!? Lol. Or AP (AnnePeter)/ also stands for advanced placement which they are indeed. Lol. It's a form of standardized test but we can use it for that meaning. Haha.  
Me too! I only listen to artists with vibratos! Haha. Of course, like you said, they have to be able to control it to my liking. Very rarely do I enjoy music from a singer who doesn't have a vibrato.

PDA is cute. PeAn? Haha. That sounds weird. PeteAnn?? PeteSom? SomPete? AnnePete? Haha. I'm just making things up now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
Haha, really? I think he's quite handsome, but when he acts, his facial expressions make him look less attractive. Lol. But when he's just singing or modeling, he has quite a handsome face. :)

Maybe it's his overall masculinity that draws you to him. Lol. The deep voice, the height, the built, but not too scrawny or buff body? Haha.

I like him when he expresses his solemn face. I'm drawn to that...and yeah I guess you can say his overall masculinity draws me in as well... :ghehe: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
Haha. It's okay if you can't find it. I'm already convinced that Peter is talented when it comes to singing. :p Lol.

It's too bad, because I really do want to share with ya'll that awesome performance. I guess I'll try to find it next time. OK...I'm off to bed now....it's sooooo late! HAHA. GOOD NIGHT my ARO buddies!