[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
How come there's never any opening ceremony for Anne's projects? There was suppose to be one for YLC, but it never happened. Now with ARO, will we get one?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
phatman said:
How come there's never any opening ceremony for Anne's projects? There was suppose to be one for YLC, but it never happened. Now with ARO, will we get one?

they had one for Punya Chon Kon Krua though. im not about the other ones of Anne's project.
but they should have one for this one as well, it's a blessing they usually do to keep the project/team set to go well.

SonYukView4ever

wow it looks like they've filmed a lot of scenes for Mark and Kim already. But I keep reminiscing PCKK days for some reason; I may need to go back and watch PCKK and TRRR lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I was watching an interview of Anne from 5 years ago on the Tonight Show and I honestly am very proud of her! She has come a long way to become the successful actress that she is. I was very touched by the interview considering that she grew up poor. However, she was still able to keep a positive outlook on life due to her grandmother's great love and affection. She's full of ambitions, and at the age of 37, she's still adding on to her  success. Anne is not only my favorite actress now, but she truly is an inspiration to me. It goes to show that no matter what the obstacles in life may be, as long as one has the motivation and determination to do better, anything is possible.  

With Samee Tee Tra doing well in ratings, I can't imagine how well Yah Leum Chan will do if it airs afterwards. I'm predicting that ARO will also do well considering the consistency that she has given us with the success of PCKK and STT. I'm so very happy for her!  :dance1:  

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
like ur comment 10000xxxxxxxxxxx times Mahalo..
That's 1 of d reason why I love her so much..
She's not born from a rich family...But she can be what she wanted to be....
I'm so proud and happy for PCKK and STT although I haven't watched that lakorn yet....
But we can see,Anne loves her job...She's clever,good,nice,beauty,cool....ahhh I love her!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:

they had one for Punya Chon Kon Krua though. im not about the other ones of Anne's project.
but they should have one for this one as well, it's a blessing they usually do to keep the project/team set to go well.
I know right. Now this is something that just makes my patience tick tock again. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anne's Mark's biggest fan...secret admirer. Haha.

Yeah, Anne has come a long way. She reached the top, not because of her looks or body, but because of her exceptional hard working attitude and talent! I admire her for being such a good role model for....everyone. If I were an actress I'd want to work with her. I'd die to get to work with her. Go Anne!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Mr Phat,ur comment kinda remind me of 1 article bout Anne vs Aum P.
No offense to Aump's fan...
It just something like both are superstar but get famous in different way.
Aump sell her looks,sexy body and sex genre lakorn/movie while Anne sell her talent.

SonYukView4ever

Aum P is cute, but her acting is no where comparable to Anne. Aum never has demonstrated a lakorn that has moved me.

Anyhow, that was a really profound and touching story of Anne, Mahalo. She has come a long way and has succeeded in many ways.  I grew up watching Kob and Noon, so I never really watched Anne, but since my love for Mark grew, and since Anne really adores Mark, it has made me got to know her.  Also, Anne directing PCKK was really good. 

I think Anne has aged really well.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I also grew up watching Kob and Noon. Noon was my favorite because she was just a beauty to look at and her acting was so graceful, but that got old and repetitive after she kept playing the same roles. I took a second glance at Anne after Oum Ruk and went back to watch a majority of her works and fell in love with her versatile acting. She honestly never disappoints and shines with every one of her co-stars. I knew she had a tough childhood, but I did not know the hardships she endured until watching that interview. Hence, I grow to admire her even more. I'm sure Peter, Mark, and Kim will benefit from acting alongside her. She truly brings the best out in everyone.   

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Mr Phat,ur comment kinda remind me of 1 article bout Anne vs Aum P.
No offense to Aump's fan...
It just something like both are superstar but get famous in different way.
Aump sell her looks,sexy body and sex genre lakorn/movie while Anne sell her talent.
Yeah. I used to think Aum was good, but now it seems like her acting has diminished. She's still pretty, yeah, but acting...not so much anymore.

DaisyDukes* said:
Aum P is cute, but her acting is no where comparable to Anne. Aum never has demonstrated a lakorn that has moved me.

Anyhow, that was a really profound and touching story of Anne, Mahalo. She has come a long way and has succeeded in many ways.  I grew up watching Kob and Noon, so I never really watched Anne, but since my love for Mark grew, and since Anne really adores Mark, it has made me got to know her.  Also, Anne directing PCKK was really good. 

I think Anne has aged really well.
Psh oh yeah, not even close. Anne is the bomb. Haha. She has aged quite well!

Mahalo said:
I also grew up watching Kob and Noon. Noon was my favorite because she was just a beauty to look at and her acting was so graceful, but that got old and repetitive after she kept playing the same roles. I took a second glance at Anne after Oum Ruk and went back to watch a majority of her works and fell in love with her versatile acting. She honestly never disappoints and shines with every one of her co-stars. I knew she had a tough childhood, but I did not know the hardships she endured until watching that interview. Hence, I grow to admire her even more. I'm sure Peter, Mark, and Kim will benefit from acting alongside her. She truly brings the best out in everyone.   
Dido!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Eeks just went back to see if there anythin i miss an woowee that one pic one Mark and Ann in the car :spicy: :p that puc just got me jumping up and down and did a back flip lol! Mark sure is one lucky dude getting to work with Ann.

Aww, i actually grow up watching kob-ann-kob lol but never really notice Ann even after Manee Yard Fah. Which that lakorn is one of my best lakorn of Anne lol. I notice her after she portray Ratchawadee in Tae Pang Korn in 2005 lol. Then of course follow by the wonderful Oum Ruk! Ever since then of course i become a huge fan and start collecting most of her lakorn lol. I love her because of her magnificent acting skill and of course her deep beauty.

Ahem, i'm just glad that she still around because not many actress that i grow up watching now a day still act lol minus Noon W an Aum P. I love Noon W but i didn't know her until later hehehe as for Aum P, no comment because i hardly watch her lakorn. The only lakorn of her that i watch was the one with Tik and i remember my mom complaining that she not even n'ek material (of course she a Tik fans lol).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Eeks just went back to see if there anythin i miss an woowee that one pic one Mark and Ann in the car :spicy: :p that puc just got me jumping up and down and did a back flip lol! Mark sure is one lucky dude getting to work with Ann.

Aww, i actually grow up watching kob-ann-kob lol but never really notice Ann even after Manee Yard Fah. Which that lakorn is one of my best lakorn of Anne lol. I notice her after she portray Ratchawadee in Tae Pang Korn in 2005 lol. Then of course follow by the wonderful Oum Ruk! Ever since then of course i become a huge fan and start collecting most of her lakorn lol. I love her because of her magnificent acting skill and of course her deep beauty.

Ahem, i'm just glad that she still around because not many actress that i grow up watching now a day still act lol minus Noon W an Aum P. I love Noon W but i didn't know her until later hehehe as for Aum P, no comment because i hardly watch her lakorn. The only lakorn of her that i watch was the one with Tik and i remember my mom complaining that she not even n'ek material (of course she a Tik fans lol).

Very luck indeed!

The very first lakorn of Anne that I saw was...shoot can't remember... :scratchhead2: ...OH! Manee Yard Fah! But it wasn't until just recently that I completely watched it. The lakorn that made me become a fan is Sood Sanae Ha. That is my ALL-TIME favorite lakorn of all, not just of Anne. HEHE. 

Yes! I'm glad she's still acting! I'm so scared that after she's gone I'll have no one to favorite. No new actress has impacted me as much as she has, so...I hope Anne doesn't retire until I see someone who I can follow like her! HAHA.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
 Can't wait for subs!
Sorry.  Wrong link.  Sub already came out.  I fixed the link.

---
Can admin update the tag of this thread with Kim's name?  When I started the thread, I didn't put Kimmy down because it had not been officially announced. 

Mark's character has 2 "n".  So it's Pranon (pronounce Pra-Nont), not Pran.