[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
Sorry.  Wrong link.  Sub already came out.  I fixed the link.

---
Can admin update the tag of this thread with Kim's name?  When I started the thread, I didn't put Kimmy down because it had not been officially announced. 

Mark's character has 2 "n".  So it's Pranon (pronounce Pra-Nont), not Pran.

Yay! Haha. THanks!

Oh man, we'll get to see Anne and Kim fight over Mark! Loving it already. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
 He's probably learning about how to take care of babies hahahaha
Seriously. Whatever he's doing it really is about babies. Hahaha. He must be the most exited father-to-be I've ever witnessed...sort of.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

All father's are excited about their first child. After that... meh, LOL. 

But he'll appear sooner or later, or else I'll find him and drag him to the set.  :pervie:
I've never seen anyone THAT exited. Haha. It's usually the mom's that are exited. Yeah, after the first child the second and third will be bleh. :ghehe: Unless the second or third child is like the first son or first daughter, know what I mean? Then they'll get special attention. Haha.

Let me know when you're going, so I can tag along with you. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can't wait for Mr. Lipda to make his grand appearance!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ahahahah phatman LOL at your continuous refreshing of Peter's ig page LOL

ahh, another clip came out eh. Not much, but hey Im happy just seeing Mark, Anne and Kim again. woot woot.

More to come laterz please!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
ahahahah phatman LOL at your continuous refreshing of Peter's ig page LOL

ahh, another clip came out eh. Not much, but hey Im happy just seeing Mark, Anne and Kim again. woot woot.

More to come laterz please!
And Anne's IG too. Haha. They don't update much! At this time they should be promoting themselves....no the lakorn. Haha.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
nay even Mark and Kim rarely updates on the lakorn too so, bleh to them all LOL
I want daily pics too, even multiple pics in a day would be good.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
cr: Yayee Umarin

yayeeumarin
ขออนุญาตแนะนำตัวละครค่ะ (พอดีเห็นรูปนี้ แล้วแบบใช่เลย แคปชั่นนี้ขึ้นมาเลยค่ะ) **ละครยังไม่ออนหรอก อีกหลายเดือนแต่แบบฟิลได้ ขอเขียนเลย บิ้วหมากFCไปก่อน อิอิ** #กั้งใจร้อน #กั้งเป็นคนรอไม่เป็นอ่ะค่ะ ️ #แอบรักออนไลน์

ปราณนท์: ​หนุ่มหน้าใสวัย 20 นิดๆ เป็นคนจิตใจดี สุภาพ มีน้ำใจ จริงใจ มองโลกบวกสุดๆๆๆ เคารพกติกา รักความถูกต้อง รักธรรมชาติ รักษ์โลก ฯลฯ(นิสัยแบบชายในฝันของผู้หญิงทั่วไปสุดๆ) มีความสามารถในการจำตัวเลขได้อย่างดีเยี่ยม ไม่ว่าจะเป็นยอดเงิน เบอร์โทรศัพท์ วัน เดือน ปีเกิด ทุกสิ่งทุกอย่างที่เป็นตัวเลข ณนต์สามารถจำได้เพียงแค่มองครั้งเดียว เป็นจุดเด่นที่ทำให้ปราณนต์ตัดสินใจหันเหชีวิตเดินเข้ามาในตลาดหลักทรัพย์..
(pic cr: @banmarkpantip)  
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/676096987256170940_3936897#luuDm5peR1kKrzmD.99

Translation:  Excuse me.  Let me introduce the character (Seeing this picture.  That's it.  Caption is ready).  Lakorn is not on-air yet.  Still many months to go.  But the feeling is there.  Let me build Mark FC first.  Hehe.  (Kung [ploy's character in Samee Tee Tra] is hot temper.  Kung can't wait).  #AbRakOnline

Pranon:  Young man, in his early 20s.  He has good heart.  A gentleman.  Kind.  Sincere.  Very positive thinking.  He respect rules.  Strong believe in justice.  Love nature.  Nature-conservative.  and etc.  (All the positive of the man of woman's dream).
He's very gifted at remembering numbers.  The money amount.  phone number, birthday.  Everything that has to do with number, he can remember it after seeing it once.  This is why he chooses to join stock broker career.

--

nongnusutita_koy
สีหน้าและแววตาตอนที่ได้รับขนมจากพี่หลิน @meilin_p ก็ไม่ค่อยอยากได้เท่าไหร่เลยอ่ะคิมมี่
มีการบ่นว่าหนูจะอ้วนนู่นนี่นั้น พอพี่เขาจะเอาคืน ก็ตีมือพี่เขาพร้อมเสียงเล็กๆ
ตามมาว่า "ปล่อยนะ" โหย ไม่แน่จริงนี่เด็กแสบ คริคริ น่าเอ็นดูเนอะ เหมือนตุ๊กตาน้อยดุ๊กดิ๊ก
รักหมดจิตหมดใจอยู่แล้ว รู้มั๊ยลูกแสบน้อยคิมิ ปล.นอกจากพี่ก้อยจะฟินหน้าแบ๊วๆ ออดอ้อนของหนูแล้ว
พี่ยังฟินเจ้ามิกกี้มินนี่ในมือหนูด้วยนะ กิกิ อ๊ะๆ อย่าเพิ่งคิดไกล
มันเป็นตุ๊กตาของพี่แฟนคลับบ้านหมากเอามาให้น้องๆ คนละตัว ก็แค่นั้นเอ๊ง #kimmy_kimberley

Read more at http://web.stagram.com/n/nongnusutita_koy/#zRmSsJggwloICOc

Translation: Her face expression & eyes when she received snack from P'Lin.  Doesn't seem too excited (Hehe). Then, Kimmy complained she's gonna get fat, blah, blah. When Pi was going to take it back, Kim hit her hands and said in small voice, "Let go na". Oh Sab Kimmy. Hehe. adorable, right? Just like a moving doll. Love u with all my heart. Baby Sab Kimmy. .. Note: in addition to being happy with her cuteness. I'm also happy with the Minie in your hands. Hehe. Hey, don't make assumption. It's a doll from BanMark fanclub.  Giving one to each of them. Just that !!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
nay even Mark and Kim rarely updates on the lakorn too so, bleh to them all LOL
I want daily pics too, even multiple pics in a day would be good.
Ok, to all of them then! Haha. Wish they were promoted more, so we get filled with goodies!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
Haha. Your predictions seem very possible as well. I wouldn't be surprised if they're correct. ^_^
Hehe. Just a little guess. I wish they will release the character descriptions soon. They've only released Mark's.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
Really? Can you share the link to that clip?
Haha, I would love it if Kim's character and Mark's character are like I predicted. I like that flirty interaction between them. And I want Mark to chase Kim while Kim plays hard to get. xD
Hehe. I think we all want the girls to play hard to get. Hehe. I want to say Kim's probably going to give up on Mark after she realizes the thing he and his internet fling has. After Mark realizes that Kim is his true love he's going to chase her, but she won't give up so easily! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
Seriously, I love Kim's look in here. She's absolutely beautiful in the yellow top and striped top. ^_^
And those scenes that MK filmed look like they're serious and possibly heart breaking scenes. :D
She is beautiful. Love the hair, except the color, and the outfits. She looks stunning, elegant and classy! Like Krathae from Raeng Pradtana. Except her character is softer...? I hope..? Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
Haha. Oh, I really love that idea too. :dance1:
I also want Peter to chase Anne too. Hahaha.
In Peter and Anne's case I want that too, but since Anne has the thing online I want her to realize how special Peter is and be the one to approach him. Hehe. Not chase ofcourse because that would be a little pathetic for a woman to do. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmm....can someone tell me who's this Yayee?? You guys always credit her for the awesome pics, but who is she?? Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
I like her hair, and I like the color too. Haha. Why don't you like the color??
I agree. She's dressed kind of like Krathae from Raeng Pradtana, but a little less revealing I think. Haha. And I think her character will be softer too. ^_^
I like a dark brown hair color. I'm kind of sick of seeing gals with bright brown/orange/red hair. Know what I mean. Haha . Yes definitely less revealing, which I love!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
Haha. Hmm, now that you mention it, I'm thinking that it would be cute if Peter was the one chasing her at first but then once Anne realizes his love for her and starts to fall for him too, she'll be kind of somewhat chasing him? Like, Peter will purposely make it kind of hard for her to come back to him just simply to tease her for not realizing it sooner. Hehe, I think that'll be super cute! :D
Exactly what I want to see! Haha. Kim and Peter will be chasing them in the beginning, but later Mark and Anne will do the chasing! I just hope the scriptwriters develop it in a way that makes us see that Mark and Anne really did love only their pair.