[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
u know, I do want to see a Kratae (of Kim) vs Mark ahahahaha. LOL.

So far, all of Kim's characters with Mark are sweet, gentle and very lady like.  I want to see a RAENG character like Kratae towards Mark. LOL. I want to see how Mark will handle her ahahahah, I want to see if Mark will be bickering and aggressive like Nadech LOL.  I want that side of Mark, like not overly aggressive but mainly bc I want to see Kim as the aggressive one. Lol.  Because as a nang'ek, the more aggressive she is, the more hurt she gets too, ahahaha so, in return she loves pra'ek more. 55555555555555+++

I think Anne is both Mark and Kim's boss, they are brokers, they work together dealing with money. Not sure what Peter is, lol, his role is the most vague. ahahhaha. But, yes, any more summaries would help.

SonYukView4ever

Adora said:
Ohh. Haha, I see. I get what you mean. ;)
Yes, I like less revealing too. Haha. ^_^

I like sexy concept. I think revealing is hot, ahahah. I would like to see a revealing and sexy nang'ek concept haha :p

Adora, that one clip was already posted. it was that scene of Mark and Kim conversing, when she said a guy like you..you couldnt really hear the last words she sad, or maybe I didn't clearly catch it, it was along the line of a guy like u. lol

SonYukView4ever

Adora said:
 Kind of like how Kim's character was in Ton Ruk Rim Rua. She was only infatuated by what she thought was the perfect man until she finally had him and realized that she wasn't as happy without the man who'd always been by her side. And that was when she realized that Mark was the perfect guy for her. Maybe it'll be the same in here with the lead couples. ;)

gosh, that scene where Kim goes off to find Mark and confess her true feelings to Mark was so beautiful.  The scenery was even beautiful! Kim's face was so beautiful and crispy clear! Her eyes were sparkling as she confesses to Mark.  I was like, "Wow, Kim looks so beautiful in this scene!"  They zoom in really close to her face, and her face just looks stunning! ahhha, just had to bring that up.

I personally don't know what their relationships are with each other. But I think it's better that I don't know so when I watch, I don't have to be spoiled and can see how the lakorn unfolds eh.  Still, based on the clips the fans shared, Kim doesnt seem to care much for Mark LOL, but why is Anne insisting Kim has a crush on Mark LOL, which leads to the two girls fighting lolz

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
She is beautiful. Love the hair, except the color, and the outfits. She looks stunning, elegant and classy! Like Krathae from Raeng Pradtana. Except her character is softer...? I hope..? Hehe.
I don't want Kim's character to be too soft. Otherwise, she won't be a match for the boss (Anne). I want a tears and blood (ok, maybe not blood, hehe). No cat fight please. Fight like tigers. And hopefully, they also compete for career too (in addition to fighting for a guy).

phatman said:
Hmm....can someone tell me who's this Yayee?? You guys always credit her for the awesome pics, but who is she?? Haha.
P'Yee works for ch3 as full time staff. Not too sure about her position. But she seem to know a fair bit and always share behind the scene pic when her favourite (Mostly, Anne, Diana, NY and MK) when they visit ch3 to film show or event.

Most important, she is Anne's friend. So she visit ThongEntertainment Filming set often (mostly evening and weekend). And she probably had a peak at the script. And she love to share cute BTS stories.

SonYukView4ever

Not much, but it's one of those late night filming. I smile watching these clips. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxvXuFGUGjE&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGbIMc_0dmc&feature=youtu.be

I dont think anyone posted this yet. its old fitting clip but so cute lol :) they look sexy. I feel the heat. ahahhahah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsOpgYKu6X8

Everyone else is invisible around us. ahahhahaha. Love this picture. Love whoever edit this picture! <3

cr. tagged

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
u know, I do want to see a Kratae (of Kim) vs Mark ahahahaha. LOL.

So far, all of Kim's characters with Mark are sweet, gentle and very lady like.  I want to see a RAENG character like Kratae towards Mark. LOL. I want to see how Mark will handle her ahahahah, I want to see if Mark will be bickering and aggressive like Nadech LOL.  I want that side of Mark, like not overly aggressive but mainly bc I want to see Kim as the aggressive one. Lol.  Because as a nang'ek, the more aggressive she is, the more hurt she gets too, ahahaha so, in return she loves pra'ek more. 55555555555555+++

I think Anne is both Mark and Kim's boss, they are brokers, they work together dealing with money. Not sure what Peter is, lol, his role is the most vague. ahahhaha. But, yes, any more summaries would help.

Yes, definitely. I like the sexy raeng character too! I hope she's a little softer than Krathae, but still aggressive. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
Haha. I'm getting more excited thinking about how their love stories are going to unfold. ^_^
Yeah, I hope and believe the writers will make it so that we see that Anne really only loved Peter from the start, and same with Mark and Kim. Maybe it was only an infatuation with Anne and Mark. Kind of like how Kim's character was in Ton Ruk Rim Rua. She was only infatuated by what she thought was the perfect man until she finally had him and realized that she wasn't as happy without the man who'd always been by her side. And that was when she realized that Mark was the perfect guy for her. Maybe it'll be the same in here with the lead couples. ;)

Yeah, that's exactly what I want to see!

DaisyDukes* said:
gosh, that scene where Kim goes off to find Mark and confess her true feelings to Mark was so beautiful.  The scenery was even beautiful! Kim's face was so beautiful and crispy clear! Her eyes were sparkling as she confesses to Mark.  I was like, "Wow, Kim looks so beautiful in this scene!"  They zoom in really close to her face, and her face just looks stunning! ahhha, just had to bring that up.

I personally don't know what their relationships are with each other. But I think it's better that I don't know so when I watch, I don't have to be spoiled and can see how the lakorn unfolds eh.  Still, based on the clips the fans shared, Kim doesnt seem to care much for Mark LOL, but why is Anne insisting Kim has a crush on Mark LOL, which leads to the two girls fighting lolz

Is that what the clips show?? I haven't seen them yet. Hehe. I do want to see catfights though! HAHA.

Ninja007 said:
I don't want Kim's character to be too soft. Otherwise, she won't be a match for the boss (Anne). I want a tears and blood (ok, maybe not blood, hehe). No cat fight please. Fight like tigers. And hopefully, they also compete for career too (in addition to fighting for a guy).

P'Yee works for ch3 as full time staff. Not too sure about her position. But she seem to know a fair bit and always share behind the scene pic when her favourite (Mostly, Anne, Diana, NY and MK) when they visit ch3 to film show or event.

Most important, she is Anne's friend. So she visit ThongEntertainment Filming set often (mostly evening and weekend). And she probably had a peak at the script. And she love to share cute BTS stories.

Yeah, I don't want Kim to be too soft either! Haha. I like your bold statement, although I kind of want to see a catfight. Just a little one for amusement. Something like Alin vs Ming in Sood Sanae Ha. Haha. Thanks for your info on Yayee! I was just curious. 

Adora said:
Haha. Oh, yeah, that scene was beautiful. And Kim did look stunning. I think her eyes are very captivating and alluring, so when she uses them to show her emotions, it's very beautiful. ^_^
Maybe Kim's character does like Mark's character, but she has a personality that makes it hard to show her true feelings, so instead, she acts careless towards him. Or maybe she likes him and she knows that her boss (Anne) likes him too, so she acts mean towards him? Haha, I don't know. Just guessing here. I have a feeling though, that the fighting between Kim and Anne won't happen until later on in the drama when things get a bit more intense.

Maybe they're filming the later half of the lakorn already...? When Mark already realizes his true feelings for Kimmy. That's why Kim's pushing him away...?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Yeah, I don't want Kim to be too soft either! Haha. I like your bold statement, although I kind of want to see a catfight. Just a little one for amusement. Something like Alin vs Ming in Sood Sanae Ha. Haha. Thanks for your info on Yayee! I was just curious. 

Maybe they're filming the later half of the lakorn already...? When Mark already realizes his true feelings for Kimmy. That's why Kim's pushing him away...?
Alright, cat flight is fine. No kitty fight though. Hehe.. :p

They were probably filming the beginning. I'm guessing that Kim's character is probably a rich Khun Noo. Everybody is willing to please her, except Mark. So that's why she fall for him.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Pranon is going to be a gentleman woohoo not a bad mouth like Kob hehehe which it a cute heheheh. As for Kim, i want her to be reang! Really reang lol like Khun Tae but more!!! And yes, i want Kim and Ann to put on a good show!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
Alright, cat flight is fine. No kitty fight though. Hehe.. :p

They were probably filming the beginning. I'm guessing that Kim's character is probably a rich Khun Noo. Everybody is willing to please her, except Mark. So that's why she fall for him.
Is that right? Oo, I like her character. Hehe. Spoiled child...hey exactly like Thae! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Pranon is going to be a gentleman woohoo not a bad mouth like Kob hehehe which it a cute heheheh. As for Kim, i want her to be reang! Really reang lol like Khun Tae but more!!! And yes, i want Kim and Ann to put on a good show!
Hehe. I'm on the fence with bad mouthed pra'eks. It depends on the situation whether or not I like them being mean to the nang'eks.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Hehe. I'm on the fence with bad mouthed pra'eks. It depends on the situation whether or not I like them being mean to the nang'eks.

Edit: Oh shoot double post. My bad!

SonYukView4ever

Ninja007 said:

aww that sounds sweet. everyone but Mark is willing to please her. ahahaha I see how she's gonna fall for him then. ahahah :D  I can't wait to see their relationship make progress.  Mark better act classy and romantic too, not just a workaholic. lol

Sweet_09 said:

Mark always play gentleman, except for Kob. LOL but even Kob is still a very genuine man. ahahhaha.  Kob's bad mouth is fun to be around though ahahah, at least he has good cause intentions for Bua only. lol  

but, Im so serious! I want Mark as MAFIA soon! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! I want him a rich a$$ mafia one day!!! LOL. I am so sick of seeing him in all these gentleman roles. LOL. I want a bad A$$ JERK or a BAD A$$ mafia soon!!! Lmao!!! ahahahh gosh!!! :rant: :rant: :rant:

SonYukView4ever

phatman said:

Edit: Oh shoot double post. My bad!

Kob isn't mean at all, he bothers Bua and likes to call her his wife aka "mia ja" but she doesn't like it. ahahah. He says things to catch her attention but she doesn't like it.  Watching TRRR so many times, Kob is a cool character. lol  He is so sentimental. He gets dumped by Bua so many times. He gets hurt by Bua all the time when Bua crosses over him and chooses her dream guy, Tin. lol ahhhaaha, TRRR is really cute, funny and relaxing to watch.  I have a few favorite scenes in there as well. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
aww that sounds sweet. everyone but Mark is willing to please her. ahahaha I see how she's gonna fall for him then. ahahah :D  I can't wait to see their relationship make progress.  Mark better act classy and romantic too, not just a workaholic. lol

Mark always play gentleman, except for Kob. LOL but even Kob is still a very genuine man. ahahhaha.  Kob's bad mouth is fun to be around though ahahah, at least he has good cause intentions for Bua only. lol  

but, Im so serious! I want Mark as MAFIA soon! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! I want him a rich a$$ mafia one day!!! LOL. I am so sick of seeing him in all these gentleman roles. LOL. I want a bad A$$ JERK or a BAD A$$ mafia soon!!! Lmao!!! ahahahh gosh!!! :rant: :rant: :rant:

HAHA. You sound pretty serious, so they betta start something. I get what you mean though, I don't like it if my favorite pra'ek does the same thing over and over and over again.

DaisyDukes* said:
Kob isn't mean at all, he bothers Bua and likes to call her his wife aka "mia ja" but she doesn't like it. ahahah. He says things to catch her attention but she doesn't like it.  Watching TRRR so many times, Kob is a cool character. lol  He is so sentimental. He gets dumped by Bua so many times. He gets hurt by Bua all the time when Bua crosses over him and chooses her dream guy, Tin. lol ahhhaaha, TRRR is really cute, funny and relaxing to watch.  I have a few favorite scenes in there as well. lol

I see. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Should've shared this with y'all a while ago. HEHE. I totally forgots. Anyway, Anony's going to be subbing this lakorn! YAY!!! She also made a poster!

Hope to see more from her!!

SonYukView4ever

lol, Mark doesn't do the same thing, but he consistently plays the "ideal" pra'ek role. LOL. He's always the humbled and sweet gentleman.  He is always there for nang'ek, no matter what.  He has never bicker harshly with any of his nang'ek. Like, not to the point of screaming like a lunatic! LOL. I want Mark to do that. Lol. I want him to play more roles that are more selfish, versatile in personality.  Not just the ideal, kind and gentle pra'ek. Ahaha that's what I meant when I said, sick of his gentleman roles. LOL. But I adore Mark in every character na. hahahha. I watch nearly everything, except for Nok's cowboy production. Srsly, I can't get anything out of there.  Tawan Duerd was so boring, then there's NM2 which I swear is so slow-paced. Lol. If not for Mteam, I wouldn't budge with that lakorn. Lol. 

Anyhow, I am such a die-hard fan, so crazy-in-love with Mark at times, lol, that I went and dug out more BTS.  Apparently, there are some other pantip websites, and Chinese websites that have the ingredient pictures to this lakorn. lol.  Anyhow, ENJOY!! :dance1: :dance2: :dance2: :dance1:

DINNER. Let's dine. We are a hungry team. lol :bopping: :bopping: :bopping:

I like the way Mark stands in this picture. Tall, hot and hands in pockets. Just so handsomely Hot. lol :)

Another hot standing pose. Just so sexy from the behind too. lol :p

getting sleepy and bored Lol

:)

:thumbsup: :yes: :heart: :kiss3: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fanclubs standing around snapping pictures like it's nobody's business. lol

Interview Time :)

Fans cornering up at the corner. ahahhaha

:cloud9: :wub: :) :wink: :wub: :tease:  Lol. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Mr. Handsome and Business Man :tease: :tease: :lol: :lol:

And I like this picture a lot because Mark looks so HOT in it. Lol. Most importantly, there's Peter too. ahahhaa :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

cr. tagged, fcs, manager online :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh, I get it now. I understand completely. Haha. As an actor one must venture out and explore the different roles. I feel bad for them though because sometimes they aren't in the position to choose what they want. Like because Mark does well as the gentleman CH3 producers may want him to continue being that gentleman. Know what I mean? There are many actors/actresses who get typecasted and I think it's kind of unfair.

Gosh so many MK pics. Still waiting semi-patiently for my Lipda/Awatsaya.