[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Pat got into the industry at the age of 14 because her mom's friend is close with P'Dtuk Janjira (the producer of Duang Malee Manee Jun production). They invited P'Dtuk to watch Pat's performance during her school play and later P'Dtuk introduced her to Channel 3. She started off with small modelling jobs for magazine photoshoots and after many castings, she debuted in Noom Ban Rai Gub Wahn Jai Hi So. Her family is really rich and has many connections within the industry since they know a lot of influential people. Aside from Pat, a lot of young actresses adore Mark. You can ask any one of them who is the actor they want to star alongside the most and they all will likely say, Mark otherwise, James Ji. 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

yayeeumarin: โอ๊ยยยย ตอนนี้กำลังดูซีนแฝดไฝว่กันอยู่ #เริ่มรบกันเบาๆ #น่ารักสุดๆอ่ะ #เหมาะจริงๆแสบใหญ่vsแสบเล็ก #เป๊ะเฟ่อร์ใช่เลย! #ไม่มีใครยอมใครอ่ะ #จอมแสบทั้งคู่️️ รอติดตามชมนะคะ #แอบรักออนไลน์ #abrakonline #abrak_online รักอ่าาาาา @annethong @kimmy_kimberley
--
Translation: Oi, watching a scene when the twins are fighting.!! Light battle. So Adorable. Real match on big Sab vs little Sab. Perfect, it is. Nobody will step down. Both are Sab/naughty. ️️ Watch for this. #AbRakOnline Love love.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Eeks! Update and :eyetwitch: :faint: at Mark and Peter funny post along with Ann and Kim post??? What a surprising pair lol! Peter and Kim pairing, not bad. They look hot together too! Maybe in the future :) .

Peter, yes finally Peter!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Finally Lipda shows up. Omg, and they switch partners. Still no Anne-Pete!

Okay, maybe it's just the angle of the pic, but um....seems like we won't get any shirtless scenes of Peter in here. Haha. Look at the little belly he has. Haha.

Peter and Kim have potential to pair up! Hehe.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Seems like these two couples are going to have a blast filming this lakorn. They all love to joke around. What a cool relaxing crew. Love it!!

HBD to Mark!!!!!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
I would love to see them together in a lakorn. :D In the picture where he's hugging Kim and they're both wearing office clothing, it reminds me of those older lakorns from the 90s like Leh Ratree and Buang Ruk. I haven't watched Buang Ruk, but I think it'd be awesome if Peter and Kim paired up in a remake of Leh Ratree. :p
Yeah, they look good together. I don't mind seeing them two!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
Peter looks like he could be Kim's uncle (not old enough to be her dad), or an older, protective boyfriend. Hehe. :coverlaf:
Another actor added to my list of people I want to see Kim pair up with some day! :D
Really? It may just be the pic. He does look much older in those pics. Haha.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
:hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Boo, MARK PRIN SUPARAT! I forever love you! You are the BEST, the Handsomest, the most charming, the ideal Thai pra'ek that has my heart beating so fast every time I see you on screen! :ghehe: :ghehe: :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :woot2:  :cheer:  :cheer:  For this birthday, I am wishing you the best of everything! I want you to be happy, always accomplish any goals you have in life! Be successful in your career whether it's acting or your education! You are a beautiful, kind and sweet man! Your fans from all over the world will always love and support you through thick and thin. :heart: :heart: :heart: Always fighting for you! :kiss3:  :hapbday:  :hapbday: 

I am seriously such a devoted MK fan, off and on screen! LOL. If there is one thing I love Kim so much is because she shows so much how she cares for Mark! I am such a fulfilled fan! ahahhhaa++! I honestly adore Kim for adoring Mark! :wink: :wink: :wink:

This year and like every year, Kim never missed out on Mark's BDAY dinner. Jenny, her sister even tagged alone! :) Sometimes, I suspect if there's any contact of MK outside of work. LOL. But, I will keep calm and be real, and just keep observing MK from afar, or outside of the chemistry box. 555555555555+ :ghehe:

Here are pictures to share. Mostly from Mark's, Kim's, and other friends of their's IG.  Some are fanclubs! :D

Last night dinner. Special people. :beer: :beer: :kiss2:

Pretty Boy with a Pretty Wish. :hapbday:

Kim shows Yaya when she missed out on the dinner. LOL. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The caption here is really funny. Knowing that Kim always eats on the set, the fans make a funny joke about this picture.
Kim: Only one piece na p'Mark.
Mark: (In sweats) Today is my Bday na.

LOL. Hope you guys get the joke. lol

AB RAK ONLINE set celebrates his BDAY. :clap2: :cloud9: :cloud9:

This is how Boy wishes Happy BDay to Mark and Yaya this year.  Pictures taken from going into their noses. LOL. :rofl:

Nong'Mild and Nong'Mac are child actors of Ch3. They really adore Mark too. They wish him BDAY every year. So cute. :kiss3: :flowers:

Save the best for last. keke. You cant resist this picture. Kim has to give in and treat Mark like a King for one day. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 
Love the concept! :cloud9:

Good Night, Mr. Handsome. [Thailand time]. I love you! :wub: :hapbday: :heart: :kiss3:

Clips of Kim wishing Mark BDAY from fanclubs
http://web.stagram.com/p/679591229873633915_186436453

credit to all their respected IG owners! :heart:

Sweet_09

Kim is such a sweet heart! Mark must be proud by surrouding himself with goodfriend :) I mean everyone espeically from the 4hjhkk group :) :).

Last, :hapbday: to you, :hapbday: to you. :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: to you! :bdaycake: love you Mark, from California, USA!

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I know, Kim and Mark have a great bond. To say Mark and Kim were brothers and sisters in 4 Hearts of a Mountain. :)
  :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: Happy birthday to my hottie Mark Prin. :) 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
eeeks, right now MK are doing their own things on IG. ahahah. Kim went to Bruno Mars' concert! Amazing vocal singer!

Mark had another throwback celebration! LOL with all the cute and hot mamas/actresses from his gang! lol so HOT!  Mo made an appearance, too. woo hoo!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :bhehe:

Anne is busy with something else. lol.

Peter no sign, phatman. lol ahahahahahha.

~~

Well, hope they all resume filming soon. :bopping:  :bopping:  :bopping:  :bopping:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Peter, Peter, Peter...I think he's too excited about his baby. He's not concentrating! Haha. I don't blame him though. 

Sweet_09

Lol, lately Peter is working hard! Trying his best to welcome his first newborn :) :). He sure is a happy dad!!!

Kim at BURNO MARS concert! Luck girl
Because the last time he close to me, his ticket were sold out!!! :teary: