[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
haha, @serena_ngo, thanks for entrusting me for translation,lol. aahhahaha. Most of the blessings are all similar so I just translated the 4HJ gang along with Anne. :D

www.prinfanclub.com presents "Happy Birthday to Mark Prin"

Boy: Yes, Mark Prin. Happy Birthday.  I wish you happiness.  Miss me. Concern for me. And find time for me. And I'll give you a card.  Good luck. Happiness for you.

Margie: Happy Bday Mark. Please be happy. You are as old as I am now, but it's okay, we'll grow old together. Watch your health and take good care of yourself.  May you have lots of happiness.

Nadech: P'Prin Suparat, for this opportunity, I want to wish you happiness, lots of happiness. Be happy with whatever you do or who you meet, always have lots of happiness.  Take care of your health.  I am happy to see/meet you.  I am happy to be your brother, I love you.  And we'll meet again. Love you.

Yaya: Happy Birthday P'Mark.  I hope this is one of the best years for you. Stay strong and have lots of happiness.  Be successful. I will be your support. Su su.

Kim: Happy Birthday na ka p'Mark.  May you have lots of happiness this year. You are now grown so take good care of yourself. Whatever you wish, may you accomplish them. Have lots of happiness and have good health. Happy Birthday.

Chalida: Happy Birthday P'Mark. Be happy in everything you may pursue. May you stay strong, strong and strong. And have energy for fitness.  I will follow every work of yours, p'Mark, and stay like this in this Lom Gang for a long time ka.

Anne: Hello, Mark. For your birthday this year, please be happy and may you be successful in everything your heart desires. May you be popular and famous in a good way.  May the citizens love and appreciate your work. May you receive good work. May more and more people love you. May your love always bloom/blossom and HAPPY HAPPY. Love you. Thank you and bye bye and Happy Birthday ka.

The Thais always give positive blessings with "mee kwan sook maak maak."  The fans also ask Mark to give himself blessings, LOL, and Mark asks for the best, to love the fans like this and be successful. :)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I think that Mark and Kim are secretly dating.  It's quite obvious because MK exercise together, they hang out together offscreen very often now, Kim seems very close to Mark's sister now, and Mark recently bought Kim a bracelet for her birthday.

Kim even told reporters that Mark NEVER bought her a birthday gift throughout the years except for this year.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Swadtee khaa to all :yes:  :yes: I've recently joined this thread to follow the updates of MK's new lakorn Abb Ruk Online.
My first lakorn was Raeng Pradtana. Nadech & Kim's chemistry was AWESOME! Watched all the lakorns of Kim & found out the sizzling chemistry between MK. My fave lakorn is PCKK, it's the BEST drama of MK till date.
I've been following this forum since last a year or so. Today, I'd like to  :thanks: each and every one of you who've contributed to this thread for making it easy for people like us who don't understand Thai but still would love to be updated about their favourite stars na khaa!!

I hope this new drama breaks all the records and blows out the expectations  :wink:
Love the way they care for each other, MK has an effortless chemistry..  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: MK FOREVER

Khob khun maak maak khaa once again!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
I think that Mark and Kim are secretly dating.  It's quite obvious because MK exercise together, they hang out together offscreen very often now, Kim seems very close to Mark's sister now, and Mark recently bought Kim a bracelet for her birthday.

Kim even told reporters that Mark NEVER bought her a birthday gift throughout the years except for this year.
Lol right, right when Kim became single my man is starting to show something. I can't wait till we know the truth about them.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hehehe @ the Mark and Kim "secret" relationship discussion! ahahhaha! How satisfying and fulfilling! I enjoy reading the many comments and ideas shared from you all! ^_^

To be honest, I was extremely happy when I saw that Kim and Mark's sister went out to dinner and hang out together.  Knowing Mark's sister, she's actually really protective of Mark, which sometimes comes off as "mean" ahahha, but for any nang'ek(s) of Mark's that could get along with her, or manage to win her and hang out with her means A LOT! LOL.  Seriously, Kim is the first that I have seen openly dinnering with Miang.  Aside from that, Miang has spoke/mentioned of Chalida on IGs before.  So, from what I've seen so far, Chalida was the first girl that Miang has chat/talk/tag on IG a few years ago.  But as of today, Kim is the first girl to dine out in public and hang out with her, which really surprised me, because it shows that Miang likes Kim quite a lot. ahaha. :bhehe:  :wink:   Therefore, even if Miang is protective of Mark, when she likes a girl that has interest in Mark or when Mark has interest in her, she'll quietly get acquainted to that girl as well. ahahah. :)

I love that Kim follows her instincts and never bothers to be afraid of how she feels or who she hangs out with or who she befriends with. :wink:
Being a die hard fan of Mark, and a loyal MK member, I believe both parties are slowly studying each other with great interests in minds. :)  :heart:  :yes:  :kiss:

~~~

Anyhow,  ARO has resumed filming again today. yippy!!! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :graduate:  Looking forward to more pictures.  I saw that Gubgib has upload pictures of her and Mark, and some crew members. ;)  ;)  ;)

By the way, CONGRATULATIONS to Mark for hitting the 1 million mark followers! :graduate:  Woo hoo!! He should have gotten that 1 million followers a long time ago though. ahahahhahahaha teasing! LOL. I'm sure that once ARO airs, MK's number of followers will shoot skyrocket high! When PCKK aired, both MK's followers shot up really high as well!!  :graduate:  :thumbsup:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone I'm new here! I'm currently opening a tumblr blog dedicated to Kim for her international fans and is wondering if anyone is interested in helping me operate it. I really need someone that can understand and translate news and updates for Kim since I'm not Thai. If anyone is interested in helping please message me. If you have a tumblr please visit the blog (the blog is the first link in my signature post or you can click here ). Thank you ^_^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hi Pooh4ever, that's awesome of you that you will be dedicating blog for Kimmy. I would love to help but im not going to be much of a helper. :( but i will for sure check the it out. :)

I think they film this lakorn on the beginning of the weekdays because thats when we usually get bts pictures from them.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Welcome Pooh4ever to Asianfuse! And wow, an tumblr blog dedicated to our Kimmy girl! I will surely follow it but sorry that i can't help much (not even a bit lol).

Anyways i check the page already. I LOVE it! :heart: :thumbsup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pooh4ever said:
Hi everyone I'm new here! I'm currently opening a tumblr blog dedicated to Kim for her international fans and is wondering if anyone is interested in helping me operate it. I really need someone that can understand and translate news and updates for Kim since I'm not Thai. If anyone is interested in helping please message me. If you have a tumblr please visit the blog (the blog is the first link in my signature post or you can click here ). Thank you ^_^

Hello, hello! Welcome!! 

Man....*sigh* still nothing much from Anne-Pete!

NadyAidan

sarNie Egg
OMG..  I MISS A LOT OF THINGS ABOUT MK! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.. :woot2:  It has been a long time since i join TRRR discussion.. Finally! Yes! another MK  lakorn & also i'm interested with Ann & peter pairing.. I'm going to stalk them! Hurrah! :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh it's time!? I completely forgot! I feel guilty for being mad at Peter. Haha. Omg, congrats to him and his wife. Too bad he really did name his kid Panther.....