[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
DaisyDukes* said:
Since Sweet09 was lazy to repost this pic, I decided to reupload it myself. LOL. 555jkjk
*picture*
Yeah i've been lazy lately hehehehe. JK, i was on my phone :p anways thanks DaisyDuke!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
phatman said:

You didn't know who Angie Hasting was? I thought you did. Haha.
I heard about her but I wasnt sure if she was the lady married to byron or not. Lol but i dont think ive ever watched her before lol just saw fans liking her page with mark so i read what she wrote to the fans. Lol

SonYukView4ever

Love all the pictures you shared Serena. I saw a load more pictures of MK off the scene. Hehe Will upload them all tomorrow. Thanks so much to the MK Thai fans and stalkers. Lolz

SonYukView4ever

maiKair said:
Wait. Who's paired up with who? Lol. I'm late.

how can u be so late?! Lol of course it's the ultimate MK pairing vs Anne+Peter.

During the course of the lakorn, Anne's character will secretly love Mark. :D Something very intriguing to tune in right?! lol

~~~

Mark is still too mean sometimes, like to Kim. God, that handsome DUDE!!! Lol. He's not gentleman to Kim. When Kim out did him on the emoji expressions, he just screamed, "Fine, you win." I wanted to slap him. LOL. I wish Mark was a little softer on Kim. Anyone thinks so?? Maybe I'm over analyzing. Lol!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:

I wanted to slap him. LOL. I wish Mark was a little softer on Kim. Anyone thinks so?? Maybe I'm over analyzing. Lol!
This might explain why ... Lol.
http://instagram.com/p/mQW4v-nanQ/

Left: what fans think. ... Vs ... Right: Reality.
Translation:
Love this pic. Let me share this #This_is_it #Some_kids_argue_all_the_time Make a guess. Who give in first? Hahahahaha cr: yayeeUmarin

SonYukView4ever

LMAO! I saw that picture this morning. Yayee took it from one of MK's fanclub members. Lol. Mark is so mean!! "Jai rai maak!"

Shakes my head! Mark is not a gentleman to Kim at all!  Kim should treat him the same!!! LOL. Kim should prank him real bad one day! Gosh, I want to help Kim prank him until he cries! LMAO!!!!

SonYukView4ever

eeks. Anne looks exhausted with that messy hair. Could it be from that fight scene that Kim and she had??? Lol.

I know Kim already mentioned she and Anne had a fight scene already. lolz

This is such a hot clip, at least to me. Lol. I like how Kim holds Mark tightly. Mark has his legs spread so wide. Lol. They are due for an R scene. Lmao!!! 5555555555555555555+++

I wanna see Mark make love to Kim. Im eager for their mature scenes. HAHAHA!!!