[Ch3] Akom (TV Scene) James Mar/ Margie Rasri

Step

Mrs James Ma
Khun Pin posted this
พี่เจมส์เอ้ยเจอสาวแม็ทสวยหวานในชุดไทยมาแล้ว..มาเจอสาวห้าวใส่นวมแบบกี้จะไหวไม๊ล่ะ

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yaaayyy :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:
กำลังขอคิวนักแสดงมาfittingอยู่นะ..น่าจะปลายเดือนเพราะมีงานฟุตบอลของช่องต้องซ้อมกันด้วยจ้ะ

cr pin21yrs

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol I thought Matt will be here with JMa when Khun Pin posted that pic :phew: I love the cast. Alex, Jhonny, Kik yayyyy :yahoo: :yahoo:
This lakorn will have fitting later this month

enzek

sarNie Adult
never post any comment in this thread before. but i'm interested to see james act as bad guy.

After PCKNMCPW, this is my most anticipating drama of JMa :dance1: :dance1:
yes me too. so let's spazzing about this lakorn together after this:cheer:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwww thank you sooo much. You know I was thinking why no one is active in this thread. I will update this soon and sooo happy to join you :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
never post any comment in this thread before. but i'm interested to see james act as bad guy.

yes me too. so let's spazzing about this lakorn together after this:cheer:

enzek

sarNie Adult
Yes I'm ready to spazz over this lakorn!

I wonder from all James ma next project which will air first? Micro love, this lakorn or the lakorn with mint?

sarNie Adult
I like Margie a lot, but she hasn't been in anything that I've liked lately. Hopefully, this is good as I miss seeing her.

enzek

sarNie Adult
no update yet? at least show me their fitting picture!:crybaby2:

among all 3 of james ma upcoming lakorn i'm most excited about this one since p'ek gonna be bad guy after bad thing to his family. this role is quite different from all his gentleman character. excited to see james ma as torture p'ek:cheer::aaaaa:

quite funny that margie is a doctor here while james ma was a doctor in his past lakorn, PCKNMCPW:p

so what margie & james couple's name? marja? marmes? jagie? giema? donno LOL

enzek

sarNie Adult
OMG OMG finally an update! Thanks so much @Step! So happy! I'm really excited for James ma as bad guy yahoo!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Margie looks so cute as a doctor, hearing that JMA is torturing n'ek makes me pretty excited but right now I am still having withdrawals from pckn, will probably tune in though :)

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
This drama looks weird. Why is he in a mask? I can't take this seriously lol. Is his character supposed to be hidden and mysterious? If so he could still give of that vibe without the mask. The mask makes him look like batman or a burglar or something.

enzek

sarNie Adult
This drama looks weird. Why is he in a mask? I can't take this seriously lol. Is his character supposed to be hidden and mysterious? If so he could still give of that vibe without the mask. The mask makes him look like batman or a burglar or something.
Batman or burglar ROFL hahaha

This lakorn has sci-fi/action/revenge genre so maybe that's why. If mafia/gangster lakorn there will be guns & lot of man in suit as follower so if sci-fi what do you expect? Costumes/mask of course! But agree with you, I also can't take the mask seriously LOLOL

Still i'm glad he become superhero or something like that to avenge his family deaths rather than kidnap the bad guy's daughter or relatives then take her to island LMAO

at least james costumes look more stylish than korean drama, masked persecutor:

MORE BRUTALY LIKE? OK:

can believe they give my crush ahjusshi, joo sang wook to wear that freaking horribly hideous mask!

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
Margie looks so cute as a doctor, hearing that JMA is torturing n'ek makes me pretty excited but right now I am still having withdrawals from pckn, will probably tune in though :)
i don't think james gonna torture n'ek here. but it seem he gonna be torture /conflict character after bad guy kill his family.

SPOILER ALERT:
james & margie were couple before the incident then after that he gone missing. when he return margie confused but then fall for him again.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Batman or burglar ROFL hahaha

This lakorn has sci-fi/action/revenge genre so maybe that's why. If mafia/gangster lakorn there will be guns & lot of man in suit as follower so if sci-fi what do you expect? Costumes/mask of course! But agree with you, I also can't take the mask seriously LOLOL

Still i'm glad he become superhero or something like that to avenge his family deaths rather than kidnap the bad guy's daughter or relatives then take her to island LMAO

at least james costumes look more stylish than korean drama, masked persecutor:

MORE BRUTALY LIKE? OK:

can believe they give my crush ahjusshi, joo sang wook to wear that freaking horribly hideous mask!
OMG! Masked Persecutor! A little off topic but did you watch that drama? And yes that mask was ridiculous so I never came to watch it because I was embarrassed for JSW :lol: but it's more of a comedy though, right? So the ridiculous mask was acceptable in MP, but here it's not so they need to lose the mask on James. It's covering his beautiful face. I mean with the hoodies on he looks good. He looks carefree here and I like it. Very different from Mor Wat's attires.