[Ch3] Baan Nee Pee Mai Bpop (Maker K)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
A www Prim is def growing on me, she can be stiff at times but still adorable, and can I say...Art is smoking in here!!!! Love the storyline so far. They are so cute!!!!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Finally caught up, I love the lil bro and big sis relationship along with the grandma. Lol all of the ghost scenes are so funny, great casting but too bad not many people tune into eveninf lakorns.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Finally caught up, I love the lil bro and big sis relationship along with the grandma. Lol all of the ghost scenes are so funny, great casting but too bad not many people tune into evening lakorns.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm tuned in! I have made it a point to watch all Prima lakorns lol. I've been in <3 with her since her first lakorn Poo Dee E-Sarn. She's still quite a bit stiff but improving little by little with each lakorn. Prima always looks so great in period eras. I hope I get to see her in a full on period drama one day. I would watch anything with her in it >.< I despise Kong but watched Look Sao Phor Mod for her.... not a big fan of Mark but will watch Kluen Cheewit for her until she dies anyway lol

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I really like Prim. I like her acting, it looks natural to me. She definitely does look nice in boran clothing. I can't wait until Monday again

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I just started this last night and already got to episode 5. I love everything that's happened so far. I didn't quite like Prim at first and she wasn't quite pretty in my eyes, but now I think she's really pretty and her acting is not bad. Her singing is even better. Art is so hot in here as well and they are so adorable together. :)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I'm glad this airs five times a week, Prim is really growing on me lol. Her voice is also really pretty. I'm loving every scene of shirtless Art. And I also love the Lady Ghost played by Nu'Lek, she's hilarious.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes. The lady ghost is also a light-up to this lakorn. She's funny and enjoyable to watch. The one actor that I loved the most though is Nong Gino. He's really adorable. I've been watching his lakorn since when he was young till now. He's grown up and still is very cute. I also love Best in here. The only thing I don't like is that she's nang rai-ish. I hope she really turns good at the end or before the end. Her brother also seems like a good person only he is being pressured by his father to do bad. Hope he turns good as well and not the other way around. :)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Yes. The lady ghost is also a light-up to this lakorn. She's funny and enjoyable to watch. The one actor that I loved the most though is Nong Gino. He's really adorable. I've been watching his lakorn since when he was young till now. He's grown up and still is very cute. I also love Best in here. The only thing I don't like is that she's nang rai-ish. I hope she really turns good at the end or before the end. Her brother also seems like a good person only he is being pressured by his father to do bad. Hope he turns good as well and not the other way around. :)
Yes I hate that she's a nang rai as well. She's also one of those that are dumb and spoilt. I wish she gets more better roles on the future.
I don't understand why have the episodes suddenly cut down to 30 mins?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
lovestar said:
Yes I hate that she's a nang rai as well. She's also one of those that are dumb and spoilt. I wish she gets more better roles on the future.
I don't understand why have the episodes suddenly cut down to 30 mins?
I want her in roles like the Prim in here or like her character in Cubic, calm and collected, and smart. Or if she was going to be a nang rai, at least be a smart one. LOL. I really wish she'll get to be nang ek someday again.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I notice they like to keep Best in a similar role. In Poo Dee E-Sarn her character was pretty much the same, in the lakorn with Por T and Namtarn it was the same, now this it's the same! I wish they would give her some better role. Heck even the role of Kaew in here would have been better than her current. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
What?!? Rak is a player?!? No, not the cute one!!! Son San Kaew, but seems like she'll end up with Gunnan's son, oh well. Oy the bicycle scene was so cute, I love Prims big eyes. Art looks very tired though, I just love the relationship between Fern and Fak, and the Grandma, it's so cute

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I kind of suspected that Rak would be a player or there was something very wrong with him. I could see that Tuay and Kaew would probably end up together. The way Tuay got when he saw Rak with Kaew. He loves her, but doesn't realize it yet. He still thinks he is in love with Fern. I felt that when they found out Tuay hired those girls they went about it stupid afterwards lol. So what if Tuay hired those girls to seduce Rak? The fact that Rak enjoyed it and flirted with those girls and stuff was still real. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Right? I was like okay, even if they approached him first then why was he responding back. Like no one caught that until his real GF came, ugh, damn it. He was so cute tho! I need more Art and Prim scenes, Prim is so beautiful, lol the more I watch her the more I like her. Why is she not prime time?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Prakaidao said:
Right? I was like okay, even if they approached him first then why was he responding back. Like no one caught that until his real GF came, ugh, damn it. He was so cute tho! I need more Art and Prim scenes, Prim is so beautiful, lol the more I watch her the more I like her. Why is she not prime time?
Lol I know I love Prim! I fell in love with her first time I saw her in Poo Dee E-Sarn. She has two primetime coming soon one is Dok Mai Dtai Mek but she will be supporting to Yam Matira, and she has one with Por Thrisadee Khun Chai Kammalor that is her first prime time lakorn as main nang'ek. You know I think she would be great as Nang'rai also. Ohh and she will be guest star on Kluen Cheewit with Mark and Yaya as Mark's fiance that Yaya will kill lol. 

This is who I want to see her with one day, but very unlikely. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Ahhh, her talent shouldn't go to waste! Lol she is so beautiful and cute. Very natural looking, and she's really pretty without heavy makeup.