[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

clee95

sarNie Egg
huajaikaungtur said:
^ Yessss, definitely! So much excitement, woohoooo !! ^

And something to make us even happier! Here's a video by lovely Shianne for Thap and Feung! :)
Awwww, these two are so heartbreaking-ly beautiful T____T

Credit: Missshiannelee @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sPHJsI7nQ0
That video is so perfect in many ways. The selection of scenes and the song were so fitting. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Mahalo said:
CR: Manager
My shining couple! I couldn't take my eyes off them at the wedding. Their outfits and colors looked so good! Sang always wears v-neck shirts giving us a peek at that chest XD
Khap was funny during the singing. His cloth belt was undone and wrapped around his shoulder and he was so happy 555.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
I think after seeing Phet aggressive, UHMMM we need him in a slap/kiss lakorn keke JLR will be perf for PRAHET.
ahaha. Phet looks so hot when he is aggressive. Lols! We really needs him in a slap/kiss lakorn, I don't mind what lakorn but he needs to be in one! I agree tho JLR will be perfect.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG Im all for PRAHET. I never paid attention to JLR but recently I've been watching it and it's soooo good. I think PraheT will be Perf for it

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ladies, I cant keep my excitement in any longer. BANG RAJUN will air soon. Ahhh i love Mondays for my Sang&Juang!! Hopefully today's ep will have more fin scenes.