[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
I feel prang has the better Role

wawwa does have connection, she use to be tight w/the production team lady (like Jett, kim X) there was BAD news not long away that she pissed her off and complaint about her being a diva/disrespectful and bad work ethics and that she took her off a few projects and stuff...
Mhmmm...her and K'Tu were known besties too not anymore after all the news ^

scratchthat

sarNie Egg
Prang, naturally beautiful all-thai actress, really, don't the ppl feel it's just really rare in lakorns?lol I have no problem seeing Prang or Phet with any them halfies but preferably them together hehe

I feel that Beau is one of those few actresses that can pull off many different types of characters. She was in my first lakorn Game Rai Game Ruk and I recognized her here but she's oh-so-contrary in a good way. Prahet may have pulled me in here but she made me stay lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
xodxo said:
i never realized how tan prang is though haha she's pretty and i love seeing her onscreen but damn girl, she's quite a tanner. Im not really digging the guy though

I think they put some bronzer on her. They put some on everyone actually. lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I've come to like Thap & Fang. Their snippets are cuteeee......

Now that the man from Fang's dreams is wooing her, she looks like she's doesn't know what to do. Kekek

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^right?? the song is romantic but at the same time I'm all stressed out because the melody is so freaking sad!

Aw I saw photos on ig of the cast on Star Stage but no Beau. :/ I'm always going to whine if I see BR cast on shows without one of the main characters lol.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ I agree, i was disappointed Beau wasn't there. It would be so much better with all the 4 couples without Beau it feels incomplete. 

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Aw, the MV are cute!

Will beau and panjan be in a same lakorn again? Saw an upcoming lakorn with their names in it. I hope they get to work together again!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I just watched the buang suang (prayer ceremony) for Bang Rajun back in Dec 2013 and learned from Wawwa that the characters of the two sisters Fang and Feung were real people who lived at Bang Rajun.   Both Wawwa and Prang said they were very proud to bring Feung and Fang characters alive.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I was never a fan of Wawwa or her acting but as of right now, I am a little girl fangirling over Fang and Thap.

Maich3iam uploaded a snippet of them;

F: I want to take care of you, I only want to smile to make you recover from being tired/exhausted. Like this, is called love right?
&&Thap looks like he's about to cry because he's overwhelmed with what he's hearing.

OMGGG T_______________T 

T: I will like to make a promise concerning some things but I'm afraid it's too selfish. Let this battle pass first.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH like I want to know what you want to promise Fang.

The background music got my nose running 555555 omggggg the osts <3</3 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ip.smilez said:
Marina you need to send me your do pic haahahah

Mon come faster please!!

What "do pic"??? Hahahaaha :D

And beautiful MV! Gosshhhh, your MVs for PRAHET are the absolute best! I looooove that song, too! :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OHOaddict said:
Phet can develop the best bromance with whoever he acts with. Sixth sense series, that evening lakorn (Mac, Tye, Art), Ken P, and now Bang Rajun Proves so much!!

I agree with you to the max! He definitely has bromance potential with anyone!! Love love love him!! :D