[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Au Nawapol & Bogie_Lover said:
Can someone pretty please translate the songs for me.

There is a website where the songs are translated but it's not translated on the video. Do you still want it?

star0027

sarNie Egg
I was pretty disappointed to the point how can anyone in viki not sub this lakorn. By that being said, I do understand it not as easy job subbing. But can someone please English sub this lakorn? This lakorn deserve to be well known .

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Just uploaded Suang's scenes from ep 13. Theyre minimal but worthy. :( subbing takes a lot of work plus i think the dialect they speak is sort of older and formal.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ahhhhh! I love hand-holding in lakorn/movies! Loved watching Khap hold and stroke Feung's hands and praise her for fighting. SO FREAKING PROUD that all those women joined the battle, with Fang charging the way! There's no reason they can't fight to protect their land too! Yay! They were so badass when fighting! Don't know where their sword skills came from, must've been in their instincts!
Khap said he respects Feung's fighting and her courage but he still doesn't want her to be in battle, but Feung got it back right, that if he's worried, he should just teach her to be a skillful fighter.

Aw, finally get to see Juang and Sang sharing the battle glory and their hug when the battle ended was just so squishy and sweet! I felt pretty worked up when Sang and Thap were fighting and arguing. It's frustrating knowing that Sang's suspicions are correct, yet knowing how the other people might be fooled by Jai's actions. Sang won't go back on his promise with Juang to be a good person! So he'll choose to go find proof??
Sigh. Sang is going to get tortured by the enemies so much in the next episode!

I was way surprised that Jai didn't die from the gunshot to his head! I suppose not every shot to the head is fatal but he sure recovered fast. When Por Toh Men offered to have Jai stay with him, I was afraid he would accept and then go listen to more of the elders' strategic planning. And then Sabai got married to him too :'( It never ends! The heartbreak just doesn't end!

Bangrajun samakkee!

Oh boy, subbing takes a lot of time and energy, I can imagine. And as OHO said, the language is not contemporary either. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Episode 12 - Well now, it was totally a Jai & Sabai episode. I pity their love because it's so impossible. If Jai doesn't choose, he will lose both sides. It's so frustrating to watch because Sabai cares so much about him and she's already lost so much. Oh Jai nor Jai, why do you have to be a baddie?!
Omg we got a face caress between Fang & Thap. They are so cute!
And I'm glad Thap & Feung talked it out. Thap was seriously in an awkward position but now he can openly love Fang.

Episode 13 - So what do you do to stop your man from doing his bad spy business? You take off your "shirt" of course! Works every time, no matter what century. 555 Jai was mesmerized and captured completely. But I feel so sad for them because he's still so loyal to his teacher/people. I do believe that he had been temporarily blinded, but the moment he had his nightmare and woke up (after the wedding) his visions came back. But then, he made a decision to pretend that he was still blind. That's unforgivable. I can't accept their story because Jai is such a let down. Why would he tie himself up with Sabai if he knows he can't betray his people... and he knows damn well that Sabai would never betray her country either. tsk tsk.

Feung & Khap's back hug scene was cheesy. So beautiful how he gets close and sniffs her neck and gently kisses her face. You can see Feung blushing mad crazy. I would too because Khap is soooo sweet and tender.

Fang & Thap finally has their confession scene. It was adorable. How cute are they?? AND OMG they had a lip to lip kiss! WOW! GO TOEY!!!! Man, that was kinda swoon worthy. Toey's getting hotter and hotter with his fine tan self. 555 

The war scene was epic and gruesome. But tell me why they didn't have archers ready to take down the enemies leader? They really should train the women in archery. It would take down lots of enemies. --- And I loved how the men rushed to their women and scolded them 555, they were so worried about their woman.

Next week looks like we're gonna need to mop the floors when we're done because there's gonna be some serious crying going on. Sung oh Sung, if you were gonna leave you could have at least stayed out of trouble. I sure hope Thap & Khap is able to rescue him. And I love how Juang asked Fang's permission to let Thap go save Sung. Like Fang was Thap's wife already. Oh will she be???? hrmmmmmm

--- About subs, I know everyone would love subs but it really is a difficult lakorn. Like I mean REALLY difficult. It would take a long time to look up diction and translations and that's probably why no one took on the project. I try to translate in my head while watching and some terms were especially hard to even think about. For this kind of project, it would require several hardcore translators and true dedication.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@jjinxx @x0unerthanlater
Well said well said.
Too much sh*t going on with Jai & Sabai.

Ladies we need lots of tissues for next week. Our P'Sang will enter the gates of hell and hopefully our power rangers will save him before any more blood spills.

Question: how do we petition to ch 3 for a Phet&Prang lakorn and a Punjan&Beau lakorn? I was seriously thinking about writing one to the company but idk where it is and dk if they even read international fan letters.

x0unerthanlater

OHOaddict said:
@jjinxx @x0unerthanlater
Well said well said.

Ladies we need lots of tissues for next week. Our P'Sang will enter the gates of hell and hopefully our power rangers will save him before any more blood spills.

Question: how do we petition to ch 3 for a Phet&Prang lakorn and a Punjan&Beau lakorn? I was seriously thinking about writing one to the company but idk where it is and dk if they even read international fan letters.

Have you tried IG? I'm not sure if the exec. use social media but that's about the only way us international fans can contact them.

jjinxx

Thap and Fang were totally nervous and just...so "heart-racing" lol That's the only word I could use to describe. Like they had so much anticipation hearing each others' words, you could see their bodies tremble from the love they've held inside. Thap looks at her with so much adoration!

@OHO, I wish I knew. Even more, I wish I knew whether or not they take fans seriously? And I don't want no mediocre, overly dramatic story for either of these jewel couples!  :nono1:  Lol.

Sang oie...Sometimes I don't know whether to kick him or hug him. And Thap...he's such a good guy, he holds very little judgments on people who do some good. He should still be wary of Jai, because Jai's past behavior has not been particularly trustworthy. Khap is always stuck in the middle.
And Jai! He started fighting the Burmese, but was obviously not trying to kill any of them. 

Looks like I can only depend on the women in this lakorn  :weee:

x0unerthanlater

Thap knows and has his own reservations. He's just not as hot headed as Sung. Thap is the kind of man that would collect proofs and see for his own eyes before calling someone out. He's a leader and he's patient. He doesn't want to mess up because it would be difficult for a lot of ppl that's involved.

Sung is a good man too but he's too rash and impulsive. He doesn't analyze and just wants to charge right away. His protectiveness is also his weakness. He doesn't see what's in front of him sometimes. Rather than acting on impulse he should help Thap by keeping a close eye on Jai. Like c'mon, everyone is suspicious of Jai but NO ONE wants to actually stake out and watch him? Really? 

jjinxx

^LOLOL. There's no patience or long time undercover operations with any of these people. It's all or nothing. If anyone were to do it, it would be Sabai and it would just make her suffer to stake her own husband out. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
[SIZE=10.5pt]Wow. SMH at Jai. You claimed that you don't want to kill the people of Bang Rajun yet you still sent your people messages? Shame on you. He sure did use his life to save Thap from that bullet but at the same time, an enemy will remain an enemy. Jai may have gained some brownie points from Thap but that doesn't mean he gained any trusts from Ai Sang. Sang is hotheaded and he's one to speak his mind mentally and physically. He made sure he let everyone know a piece of his mind and what type of person Jai really is. At this point, Khap doesn't really want to get involve with his peuan rak's dispute. He cared so much for Feung’s safety during their fight, he shielded her from the quarreling men. Who else broke down when the women of Bang Rajun stood up to their own rights to fight for their land? The men got themselves a set of strong and fearless women beside them. Feung said she will be glad to die beside her husband who is a brave soldier. [As for the second part, I think she said she's willing to risk the end of her life for the birth of the land?] It was pretty heartbreaking to watch Juang as she witnessed her brother and husband fight. I can imagine how hard it was for her because all she did was cry while she stared at Sang from behind. The lakorn is getting more intense as the war is on-going and I don't know if we'll be getting much sweet scenes from the pra'nangs. Looks like Sang will take himself to the enemy !!!!!! [/SIZE]

Khap is such a proud husband to know that his wife can fight !! hahaha Ladies, you've said everything that I wanted to say about Khap and Feung as well as Thap and Fang...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I cant get enough of em and ofc Sang-Juang.....why is that all the happiest moments are the saddest too? huhhuhu

Bang Rajun Samakeee <3

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OHOaddict said:
@jjinxx @x0unerthanlater
Well said well said.

I made PhetPrang an IG and I be tagging producers in hopes that they will grant our wish. I'm still looking into doing a petition. Wondered how Anonyblue did it from TikAnne? I should ask her

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Finally got into ep 13.

I have a love/hate relationship with Jai. Though he's an enemy, his love for Sabai is so real. I have a feeling I might tear up the most when their death is near or just Sabai's. Sigh... Overall, I enjoyed the action. Finally see the ladies in action! I can kinda understand where Fang learned her fighting skills but the others, not so much, lol. Anyway, glad to see my lovely Prahet being sweet to each other, Love them sooo much.  I was hoping for more Sang and Juan sweet scenes but none. ): Next week, they will probably have more but it's gonna be heartbreaking. Sang... ): Ah, I will be tearing up real hard. Ah, why must Thap and Sang fight now. Looking forward to next week but man... :/