[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Woke up this morning missing Sang and Juan so much! How are they going to do this to us?! They are putting Panjan and Beau in a new lakorn together but not pair them up! This is torturing. How will I watch Panjan my Sang with someone else then Beau (Juan) after they promised to meet in every life. Haha! Ugh!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^^lol seem thing went wrong with their fate! Theit NEXT next life they will end up together in lakorn...I hope...!

Ah the wounds are still fresh from yesterday's episode. Don't even need to watch it, every death scene was execute so well that I can visualize them all. The cast and crew must be very proud that they took part in this project to illustrate how much they love their country.

I'm surprisingly ok with them not showing "future" Faeng and baby at the end. Its enough for me that they let her live, because she and baby will carry on the story of brave BR people. She will cry over the loss of her loved ones but she will know that living a happy life and continuing to serve her country and raise her child with all the love s/he deserves is what will bring happiness. I think they showed Jai to allow viewers to see him move forward from the violence that he took part in and show that violence doesn't bring good for anyone.

Bangrajun samakkee <3

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Finally, BR has ended! It has been an emotional but nevertheless as enjoyable and exciting journey with all the casts of BR and with all of you here!! I never missed a day without checking this thread and reading all your comments and sharing.

Although we have already known it will be a horrific and tragic ending for all the people in BR yet it didn't stop me from heartbreak while watching the last episodes, especially the big battles where one by one the people fall in the hands of the enemies! I have grown so attached to all the characters and when they died, its like a piece of me was being taken away!! All the couples in this lakorn have to be in another lakorn soon, seriously!! I want to see them all happy and smiling and laughing!! 

Bangrajun is a lakorn that has left a great impression on me!! I enjoyed it tremendously and although it has ended, it lives on in my heart!!

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
I feel soo sad that words cannot describe how depressed I am. Oh Khap, oh Feung. Sang and Juang...Oh god I miss them sooo much...but on the plus side, Sang and Khap aka Phet and Panjan will be in an upcoming lakorn together- The Cupid. I hope that Prang pairs up with Phet again in this lakorn. I don't think they decided on the cast for girls but since Prang is already shooting a lakorn with Golf, I hope she chooses this lakorn as well...just like how she balanced the shooting between Phope Ruk and Bangrajun.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Many have asked in Wawwa, Toey, the producer, the director, and Broadcastthaitv IG if Fang survived or not.   I'm glad I caught Broadcastthaitv replied to one of the comment.  He said Fang survived and her descendants lived on to tell the story of Bang Rajun.    Fang is a brave and courageous woman even before the war, and I think she will not be alone.   She will try to find her mother and mother-in-law.   Remembered the scene where she sent her mother off in a small boat and her mom called her back?    Fang said she will be okay and she wanted her mom to raise a grandchild.   She then came back to Thap and told him that their mothers were save, and that she and their child couldn't let him die alone.

Pajaew, the director of DJA and many other lakorns, posted on his IG and said Bang Rajun is the best lakorn of the year.  He thanked Pe Nong, the producer for making excellent lakorn for the country, to show the sacrifice and patriotism of Bang Rajun people.   He also thanked and praised the director of BR for a job well done.....coming from one director to another, that meant a lot.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
elegantnas21 said:
I feel soo sad that words cannot describe how depressed I am. Oh Khap, oh Feung. Sang and Juang...Oh god I miss them sooo much...but on the plus side, Sang and Khap aka Phet and Panjan will be in an upcoming lakorn together- The Cupid. I hope that Prang pairs up with Phet again in this lakorn. I don't think they decided on the cast for girls but since Prang is already shooting a lakorn with Golf, I hope she chooses this lakorn as well...just like how she balanced the shooting between Phope Ruk and Bangrajun.
So the men are confirmed? T_T I want Suang to reunite as well!!!! I read that Phet has two projects but the elders are still discussing about it.

moon_luv

sarNie Egg
I'm only on ep 14. I need to catch up. School or drama? Lol I am not looking forward to the tragic deaths. I can't believe everyone died except faeng. Hopefully they all star in a happier drama in the future.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Vimalee said:
Many have asked in Wawwa, Toey, the producer, the director, and Broadcastthaitv IG if Fang survived or not.   I'm glad I caught Broadcastthaitv replied to one of the comment.  He said Fang survived and her descendants lived on to tell the story of Bang Rajun.    Fang is a brave and courageous woman even before the war, and I think she will not be alone.   She will try to find her mother and mother-in-law.   Remembered the scene where she sent her mother off in a small boat and her mom called her back?    Fang said she will be okay and she wanted her mom to raise a grandchild.   She then came back to Thap and told him that their mothers were save, and that she and their child couldn't let him die alone.

Pajaew, the director of DJA and many other lakorns, posted on his IG and said Bang Rajun is the best lakorn of the year.  He thanked Pe Nong, the producer for making excellent lakorn for the country, to show the sacrifice and patriotism of Bang Rajun people.   He also thanked and praised the director of BR for a job well done.....coming from one director to another, that meant a lot.
Thanks for this. BR is definitely a lakorn to be admired. Yes, Faeng is brave and she will have the strength to reunite with her mom's and carry on. Sigh.

I didn't want to watch this lakorn for two reasons: 1) I was informed by my elders that there will be sad, heartbreaking scenes, and 2) I hated the fact that Wawwa was nang'ek and not someone else, like come on, even Prang would do. But then, my Mom and Aunts are all watching this and because my Mom always has her TV on so damn loud, I can't help but to glance every now and then, which then turn into really long glances. Lol. She keeps saying how hot the guys are every time they're on-screen and I couldn't agree more. And Punjun, dude is seriously growing on me. So, I watched here and there with my Mom and we've yet to watch the ending episode...which Mom plans on watching tonight. I ain't gonna watch it because I hate sad endings. Lol. The Thai celebs I follow all posted bits and pieces and I was able to put the puzzle together thanks to them so the ending is no surprise for me since my elders had previously informed me in addition to the spoiling from Thai celebs. So, what did I get from watching bits and pieces of this lakorn, some of you may wonder. Well, it's really touching to see how Thai daras are so supportive of each other whether or not they were in the lakorn. I saw this one video on IG where the entire main cast were watching the ending episode together as a celebration for their success. I'd like to wish the best of luck to everyone in this lakorn, especially the main cast. They might've lost the war but they sure will win some awards. I saw lots of hard work and chemistry put into this lakorn and when the cast puts in hard work mixed in with great chemistry, the results are none other than an explosive masterpiece. The setting of this lakorn was absolutely realistic and stunning. Thumbs up to everyone!

*P.S. I was a silent reader of this thread for so long.* Lol. I just wanted to see everyone's reactions up to the ending. You girls are all awesome. I enjoyed the bits and pieces of this lakorn and the entertainment here from you girls.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
My dreams were constantly going at it. my dreams kept trying to give the ending a different one despite me not watching the last 3 eps yet. Woke up crying twice...ko again. And then i woke up crying again. BR dominated my dreams all night and morning. What am i going to do?!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I was so upset to see this thread put into the Old Lakorn section. Of course, it can't stay in the Currently Broadcasting section forever.
But it also makes me sad how the BR updates that we used to see daily will now be diminishing and soon, we'll see no updates :(
Awww, here I am -- haven't even seen the ending yet but acting as if I did. I feel like I did from the pictures on IG.
But oh boy, I'm quite excited to see the ending and judge for myself on whether it's satisfying or not. And of course, I can't wait to see the acting from this exceptional cast.

They may have lost the war but their sacrifice was so beautiful and touching. I know for a fact that they definitely won our hearts <3333

sarN

sarNie Granny
Noo....it end . I don't want to watch it ...I haven't watch it , read ya spoiler is killing me already , I have to prepare myself first ....man I soo dislike tragic ending !!

gloria83

sarNie Adult
It's really sad but very touching end.   :cry:  :cry: I cried for a while and re-watching all the episodes over again just so I can erase the sad tragic ending away from my memories.  I am so in love with Toey now!!!  I can't wait to see him in another lakorn with him and Janie.  I need to see him in a romantic lakorn again soon!!!!  I didnt think I could have another crush on a thai celebrity besides Bie, I guess wrong! lol

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
Ok, where is the scene where Fueng and Khap put their heads together right before the battle? Its supposed to be in the scene where you see Khap brushing her hair. Also the scene where Fueng smiled at Khap during the merit night before the battle. It's all in the music videos!!! Am I just too distraught and somehow missed it?

star0027

sarNie Egg
ip.smilez said:
Feung once said "jon dtai gaaw mai ruk." &&& she was forreals about that T_T
Can you please translate what you wrote. Sorry i'm just a woman obsessed of thai lakorn
but have no idea what it said. Please pretty please. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@star;
She said "til death, I still won't love you."

@mahalo & @marina,
IM IN TEARS....Huhuhu Ive been depressed the whole day....we all are in need of some sunshine. t_t She also shouted at him that there will never be a day where she will never forget about Thap's love ...and she didn't

Khap is not the only pitiful person, I find Feung just as pitiful. Thap moved on from their past and fell deeply in love with Fang and on the sideline, Feung still held onto their promise. (Brings me back to when she pondered/talked to herself about how she won't be able to find a Thap anywhere else) Sighs, I honestly thought the conversation TUBFUANG had by the dock put a fine closure to their once so perfect love but Feung still had strings attached T_T At the end, she still loved Thap and he was unaware of it which is sad.

What are your thoughts about this? I can't get over it. Well I'm trying to find any possibilities that will help put closure in my heart.

I hope my upcoming FF can help mend my heart T_T