[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
gloria said:
Ok, where is the scene where Fueng and Khap put their heads together right before the battle? Its supposed to be in the scene where you see Khap brushing her hair. Also the scene where Fueng smiled at Khap during the merit night before the battle. It's all in the music videos!!! Am I just too distraught and somehow missed it?
Hrmmm...im certain I saw Feung say something to Khap while they made merits in one of the mv...I think they had to edit some scenes out T_T

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya' ladies for real ? at the end Feung said she love Thap  :shock2: ...dang now that's really suck , on her last breath too!  I was looking forward to the ending where everyone said i love you but now im just heart broken because Feung never lets goes her first love and accepted Khap

G

here is my take on the whole khap/feung... I think feung is over thap.. but she only wanted to love one guy in one lifetime because way back when.. I believe the expectation was you should love one guy your whole life... and plus she swore up and down that her love was true and I'm sure at the time it was.. for her to tell khap that she loves him would mean that she was not a woman true to her words and love. how much meaning would that love be then. I take comfort that she wants meet and love khap in her next life.. she could have said thap... but she chose khap.. I know that the affection and closeness was there and she deeply cared for khap.. I mean look at her actions..... to sum it up.. she was not in love with thap at the end. she only wanted to love one guy and that ended.. she didn't want to open her heart again in this lifetime to discredit that love.... key word is didn't want to... but she was feeling khap.. how could you not...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@guest;
thanks :) this is what I needed to hear. About 75% of me understands why she didn't tell Khap she loved him...but 25% can't accept her words. Sighs. I need comfort T_T

So sad to see Bang Rajun in in the old lakorn section T_T and usually when I come home from work on Tuesdays, I jump right on my bed so I can watch BR. Sighs.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I didn't want to watch this lakorn for two reasons: 1) I was informed by my elders that there will be sad, heartbreaking scenes, and 2) I hated the fact that Wawwa was nang'ek and not someone else, like come on, even Prang would do. But then, my Mom and Aunts are all watching this and because my Mom always has her TV on so damn loud, I can't help but to glance every now and then, which then turn into really long glances. Lol. She keeps saying how hot the guys are every time they're on-screen and I couldn't agree more. And Punjun, dude is seriously growing on me. So, I watched here and there with my Mom and we've yet to watch the ending episode...which Mom plans on watching tonight. I ain't gonna watch it because I hate sad endings. Lol. The Thai celebs I follow all posted bits and pieces and I was able to put the puzzle together thanks to them so the ending is no surprise for me since my elders had previously informed me in addition to the spoiling from Thai celebs. So, what did I get from watching bits and pieces of this lakorn, some of you may wonder. Well, it's really touching to see how Thai daras are so supportive of each other whether or not they were in the lakorn. I saw this one video on IG where the entire main cast were watching the ending episode together as a celebration for their success. I'd like to wish the best of luck to everyone in this lakorn, especially the main cast. They might've lost the war but they sure will win some awards. I saw lots of hard work and chemistry put into this lakorn and when the cast puts in hard work mixed in with great chemistry, the results are none other than an explosive masterpiece. The setting of this lakorn was absolutely realistic and stunning. Thumbs up to everyone!

*P.S. I was a silent reader of this thread for so long.* Lol. I just wanted to see everyone's reactions up to the ending. You girls are all awesome. I enjoyed the bits and pieces of this lakorn and the entertainment here from you girls.
HI HIIII! it's so nice to see you here ^^ it would have been nice if you joined us na kekek!

G

but you get what I'm saying though right... at the end there she was not in love with Thap anymore and hadn't been for a while imo. just go back and rewatch some of their scenes... (I'm not in denial.. I promise. lol) thap and fangs wedding... feung was genuinely happy for them.. fang pregnancy.... again... no scene where she was lost in thought or anything.. just happy for them.. thap and khap back war... feung calls out for khap.. never made any eye contact with thap... just little things here and there.. she believed she used her one chance at love..her feelings for khap was deep.. as deep as she allowed it to be.. if she was not so old fashioned minded (no offense to anyone) she would have said she loved him.. the feelings were there.. and I agree it started off as an obligation to her husband... but khaps love for her was so deep and loyal..dude.. who is writing the letter to channel 3 and nong for these two to pair up? +1 here!
please ip smilez.. write that fanfic!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I went back to rewatch the finale. Honestly they could've given us a better closure on our four main couples. I like the ending they gave us with Jai ordained and walking into the horizon, but at least give us some flashbacks of everyone's happy time before all the chaos.

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
I went back to rewatch the finale. Honestly they could've given us a better closure on our four main couples. I like the ending they gave us with Jai ordained and walking into the horizon, but at least give us some flashbacks of everyone's happy time before all the chaos.
Agreed! Was not that satisfied.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
True, I needed closure too so sad that this thread is now in the old section... I keep coming back, hoping for news update but there will be no more

Also, can someone translate the writing at the end that comes up? Or just a summary of what it's about? Im curious to know. TIA

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Aw, miss them.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye0NCk6c-Xs

Especially SAUNG! :teary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWjuEyiYSxA

Dayum!!! Bang Rajan, why though?! Let me go find a corner and several boxes of Kleenex... :(
#gladIdidntwatchthewholelakorn #wouldvewastedsomanytrees
Yeah, I only watched the last episode...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
gloria said:
Ok, where is the scene where Fueng and Khap put their heads together right before the battle? Its supposed to be in the scene where you see Khap brushing her hair. Also the scene where Fueng smiled at Khap during the merit night before the battle. It's all in the music videos!!! Am I just too distraught and somehow missed it?
It's there for sure. I missed it the first time I watched the full length video on tv3's channel, but when I watched the 9-part playlist, I saw it.

I miss Juang and Sang so much! >< I posted yesterday that I was going to rewatch episode 18 but turns out I can't do it yet! Wounds are still too fresh! 

I did re-watch Feung and Khap's final scene with subtitles though. Such phenomenal acting. Sigh. Their love is complicated. I truly believe, as a romanticist and lakorn-lover, that they are soulmates, with the added cinematic effect of the both of them speared together in death showing how much fate plans to tie them together; however, circumstances of their time period did not allow Feung to love Khap to the fullest. I still absolutely love that they at least died in each other's arms.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^LOL. Thanks for bringing more insight to the oh so colorful pain of Feung and Khap. The scene when they were talking about having children, they looked so genuinely happy. Even when Feung was being shy about having kids, Khap did not look hesitant or rejected at all. Both Khap and Sang kept their wedding promises to the moms to love their wives until death, and listen to their wives' every word.

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
@jjinxx I love your signature of Saung! makes me miss them even more.
Going to go watch all the episodes again. I didn't think I'd fall in love in a lakorn as much as I did for Khukam Bie+Noona, but while waiting for their new lakorn I took a chance with Bangrajun and I just love Sang+Juan from the very first Ep. I like the other cast too, but Saung definitely stole my heart. Sorry I'm a little crazy about them ☺ Forever Bangrajun will be miss.

sarN

sarNie Granny
O'man I just done watching the finale eps. it was sadddd ! An ending w/ death of their love one before their bare eye !! Jaung cry like a kid , gosh , that was just heart breaking & then feung/khap , mad tear on his face when she answer his dying question , man , could the girl at least lie so he will die happy lol -- she truly love one and til death , Thap was a hero & a great person , its hard not to love him and they do have fond memory together, one can not erase it so lightly. I think Feung did move on by accepting Thap 's happiness w/ her sister as her own happiness as well because there a saying ' as long as the one you love is happy , nothing else matter' . Then w/ her & Khap , I felt she is move/touch by his devotion to love her & his guilt ridden to gain her forgiveness , though she was force to be his wife but in her heart she know Khap is a good person but droven by love to have her & during those period woman w/ lost virtue had no choice but to marry the man who took it because they do not want to be brand a woman w/ many lover. She stay w/ him & does her duty as a wife & over time I believe she cherish his love & return his affection .She wishes their next life she will love him , it clearly mean he had won her love , her heart , body & soul .

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omgeeee can I like all of your responses more than once? Yesss, I can see that Feung was genuinely happy for both Thap & Fang and that she did look happy with Khap esp after that talk with Thap. Ahhhh....she's the rak diow jai diow kinda gal so her heart belongs to Thap "in that lifetime." I strongly believe she already gave her heart away to Thap and her mind was already made that he will be the only one she will love forever *pulls hair out....&I do also believe that she did love Khap. Yes, All the feels were there....but like you said "as she allowed it to be.. if she was not so old fashioned minded (no offense to anyone) she would have said she loved him." Sighs....

@jinxx; beautifully said. T__T

You girls sure do know how to make me cry T_T Omggg...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@sarn,

DABS MY EYES..........

I can honestly say I am blinded by Feung's words of wishing to love Thap this lifetime. I know, I know her heart is boran but...........telling P'Khap she loved him would have made things much easier for us and that's all P'Khap wanted to hear from her. Hearing her say I love you was a death wish but sadly, it wasn't fulfilled HUHUHU that's why P'Phet said Khap didn't succeed in love T_T She should have said in this lifetime, I thought I could only love one person but then you made me realize that I am able to love again...I loved P'Thap before but now, I wish to love you only and forever more on to our next lives...etc T_T sighs. I'm asking for too much I guess

I have been tagging K'Nong, K'Somrak & broadcast to pair up PRAHET again >< whootwhoot, PhetPrang_USIG now has 700 followers....I hope we get a reunion soon

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
In ep 18, a little before the war, does anybody know what Fang and Thap were talking about when they were in the shed at the farm. I think they were both crying too. Translate please

sarN

sarNie Granny
@ip , though she said she love Thap , it just to show her love/loyalty to someone run deep & til her last breathe too ! And when she wishes to love Khap in the next life , its powerful because just like this life time , her love will be unbreakable til death as well . Khap had won her love at that moment .