[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I am still not ready to let go of BR even after watching the final episode yesterday!! 

[SIZE=11pt]The battle scenes were difficult to watch as one-by-one they fall into the hands of the Burmese. Even so, they fought with courage without giving up, defending their land and people. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]It was emotional to watch as Sang and Juan were surrounded by the enemies and he fought fearlessly to protect Juan but was finally met with his death. With Juan cradling his lifeless body, crying and finally succumb to her own injuries, was a powerful yet devastating scene. Remembering from the first episode how Juan hated Sang and eventually grew to love him, this couple gave me a very lasting impression. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I was close to tears as Khap and Feung fought hard but also met the same fate as the rest of the people. Although I was confused by Feung’s last words to Khap, my reasoning was, if given another chance she would want to love him wholeheartedly from the very beginning and not due to circumstances.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]As for Sabai, she has to die for Jai to realize what a huge mistake he has made for bringing bloodshed to BR! I could understand his responsibility towards his Burmese countrymen but that should never be an excuse. Nevertheless I feel sorry for him and Sabai to have experienced such cruelty in love.   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]My heart cried for Thap and Fang. He will never have the chance to experience fatherhood and live a peaceful life with Fang, his beloved! His final thoughts were meaningful, powerful and full of pride and honor for the country. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Bangrajun has ended but it lives on I my heart!! [/SIZE]

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Mindy said:
@jjinxx I love your signature of Saung! makes me miss them even more.
Going to go watch all the episodes again. I didn't think I'd fall in love in a lakorn as much as I did for Khukam Bie+Noona, but while waiting for their new lakorn I took a chance with Bangrajun and I just love Sang+Juan from the very first Ep. I like the other cast too, but Saung definitely stole my heart. Sorry I'm a little crazy about them ☺ Forever Bangrajun will be miss.
lol same here. Juang and Sang totally stole my heart. I miss hearing him call her mia rak in his cheeky voice.

I think with all that happened between Feung and Khap, the way their marriage began with resentment and resistance, a part of Feung probably thought that Khap didn't deserve that kind of love that grew out of resentment. With her idealistic heart, something I myself have lol, only a new lifetime would be a big enough opportunity to love Khap to the fullest.

G

hey guys! don't mean to steal ipsmilez thunder but I have an idea of an afterlife fanfic - have some characters description down and will post here to get some feelers or recommendations. never wrote one before.

Nasithiya

sarNie Egg
I have a feeling that I am going to be pretty active on this forum here on out...so guest guest..is now me! Hi...So I preface this by saying...I've never written a fanfic before.. and I welcome any constructive criticism..still trying to create bad characters and most importantly..develop a plot!
Characters:
Khap (24yo-Bangkok) – Former police officer who resigned after a shooting incident. He hesitated on pulling the trigger on a drugged out addict that had his wife (who is a prostitute) in a chokehold and knife against her neck. This led to the death of both the man and woman and left their kid parentless (the orphan is Feung’s favorite) .Blames himself and suffers from depression because of the incident. Very moody. His mother died when he was very young in a car accident. His father works hard to give Khap and his sister a better life but does not provide the love and warmth of a father that they need. His dad is in the construction business and builds hotels. He is engaged to be married to the daughter of his father’s friend. He does not love her because she is very shallow and mean person. His dad and therapist suggests that he goes and meet the orphan and that is where he meets Feung. He is drawn to her but convinces himself that she is dishonest and has two hearts since he sees both Jai and Thap courting her.
-Brother of Juang
-Descendent of Puri’s character in BangRajun
-Best friend of Sang
-Has anger management issues
-Intense
Feung (22yo-BangRajun-Kamyat) – All around sweet village girl who is a teacher at the local orphanage. She is loved by everyone in the BangRajun village. Her goal in life is to help the orphans she works with now grow up to be upstanding citizens and be able to find a purpose in life and contribute to the betterment of their country. Her father works as a taxi driver in SingBuri but all he cares about is his alcohol after Feung’s mom left them for a rich guy. She puts her heart and soul into working with the orphans so she does not have time for falling in love. She is really good friends with Jai, a farmer’s hand, but only sees him as a brother. She meets Khap when he shows up at the orphanage. She senses a feeling a familiarity when she sees him but is put off when he speaks to her unkindly and aggressively.
-Sister of Fang
-Descendent of Thap/Fang
-Sweet
Sang (25yo-Bangkok) – Police officer who graduated from the police academy with Khap. Did not get along with Khap at first but later became best friends. He has a playboy persona but is actually in love with Juang, Khap’s sister. He does not have the best home life situation because his parents are always fighting too much to where they don’t even know he exists. He considers Khap and Juang his family.
-Best friend of Khap
-In love with Juang
-Descendent of A Passin’s character
-Cocky
Juang (20yo-Bangkok) – Still attending the University for a Degree in Hotel Management/Tourism. She is very popular and outgoing but secretly has a crush on Sang (bad boy/playboy). However, she thinks he sees her as a sister since he picks and teases her a lot. She also gets mad whenever Sang brings his girlfriend of the week around.
-Sister of Khap
-Crushing on Sang
-Descendent of Puri
-Competitive
Thap (23yo-Bangkok) – Good natured, well-mannered guy who comes from a very rich family. His family owns hotel chains all over Thailand, including SingBuri. His dad contracts Khap’s family for the construction side. Khap’s fiancé wants to be engaged to Thap instead of Khap but her dad had already gave her to Khap. Thap does not like a girl like her. Falls in love with Fang when she hit his car with her motorcycle while he was donating items to the orphanages in SingBuri province. His parents want him to settle down with a prim and proper girl.
-Brother of Sabai
-Friends with Khap
-Descendent of Pah…
-Well-mannered
Fang (20yo-BangRajun-Kamyat) – Feung’s fierce tomboy sister. She is overprotective of Feung and is mad that Feung always try to look for the good in people. She is registered at the University but skips a lot to work so that she can help Feung achieve her dream of building a new home and school for the local orphans. She hates rich guys because her mom ran off with one. She hates her dad for being a useless drunk.
-Sister of Feung
-Descendent of Thap/Fang
-Hates rich guys
-Fierce
Jai (26yo-BangRajun-Kamyat) – Feung’s friend from BangRajun district. He owns farmland and is not rich nor poor. He helps out Feung with the orphans as much as he can but he also spends a lot of time working on other people’s farms so that he can save up and ask Feung to marry him. He is very protective of Feung and Fang, especially when their dad gets into a drunken rage.
-In love with Feung
-Descendent of Tao
-Loyal
Sabai (25yo-Bangkok) – Thap’s sister who is also a clothing designer. She has several boutiques in Bangkok and is very successful but she still does not feel satisfied with her life. She feels that there is something that is missing. She often donates seasoned out clothing from her kid’s boutique to the orphanages in SingBuri province since her parents own hotels there. Her boyfriend is a jerk who only cares about reputation. He is pressuring her to get married and settle down.
-Sister of Thap
-Descendent of Pah..
-Reserved/quiet

Locations:
Bangkok
SingBuri Province\Khai BangRajun District\BangRajun Tambon
Khai BangRajun Univeristy
Bangkok University
BangRajun Children’s Haven (Orphanage)
SingBuri Hotels
Bangkok Police Department

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
No worries (;

We need our daily doses of our Bang Rajun couples so the more FF, the merrier; Jjinxx is also in the process of writing us a FF too. Reminds me of 4HJHKK. After that series ended, a lot of the gals here wrote FFs ^_^ Girl what are you talking about, your writing is perffff. I'm the one here who has bad writing. My writing lacks fluidity compared to many of the awesome writers here who excels in writing. Btw. I loveeeee what you shared so far and I'll be looking forward to reading your FF and jjinxx's FF as well.

Our descriptions for Feung and Khap are similar lol Well, kinda similar. ^^ I'll have my character descriptions up by tonight after I get today over with.eeeks

Kim123

sarNie Adult
@Nasithiya,
Damn, it sounds so good. Only if they can actually make it as a lakorn. It will be interesting to watch.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Eek! More fanfics, yay! This will help feed my Bangrajun addiction! I'm also missing BR a lot! Welcome to @Nasithiya! Yes, come to "our side" muahahaha! This means we get to read many "lifetimes" for our BR cast!

Nasithiya

sarNie Egg
Hey guys! Thanks for the comments to build up my self esteem. This is my first fanfic so I'm so nervous I am going to screw the timelines of events up. There is so much to keep track of! Here are the first few pages. I'm not sure if I am going to continue with just Khap's and Feung POV and make the other characters side characters or add their POV's later on. Khap and Feung were my favorite and Sang/Juang were a close second. I loved all the couples though. So here it is guys. Yayyy..I'm excited to read what you guys have to. Any comments or suggestions on what I need do to make this better, let me know. There are typos galore but I'm so excited that I wanted my ideas on paper so I rushed a bit.. LOL

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/61561-i-was-born-for-you-and-you-were-born-for-me-bangrajun/?p=1060884

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
Guest said:
here is my take on the whole khap/feung... I think feung is over thap.. but she only wanted to love one guy in one lifetime because way back when.. I believe the expectation was you should love one guy your whole life... and plus she swore up and down that her love was true and I'm sure at the time it was.. for her to tell khap that she loves him would mean that she was not a woman true to her words and love. how much meaning would that love be then. I take comfort that she wants meet and love khap in her next life.. she could have said thap... but she chose khap.. I know that the affection and closeness was there and she deeply cared for khap.. I mean look at her actions..... to sum it up.. she was not in love with thap at the end. she only wanted to love one guy and that ended.. she didn't want to open her heart again in this lifetime to discredit that love.... key word is didn't want to... but she was feeling khap.. how could you not...
 I completely agree with you on this. I believe that at the end Fueng stopped loving Thap already. She probably already loves Khap but because of her promise she did not want to die with sin for breaking it. She wanted to let go of everything wholeheartedly so that she can go to the next life in peace and onto the next life to love Khap without any sins from the past life. I believe that Khap understood this as well after she explained. 

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so sad, I've been re-watching this whole series over and over this week. Lol it's so sad for Fang and Thap. They didn't even get to say goodbye. Also, toey is starting to grow on me. Lol he's a not bad looking at all. As for wawa, she did a fantastic job here. This drama was wonderful.