[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
This cast is gonna be the last of me, I swear. Too much perfection.
LOL, I haven't seen the last episode of BR yet -- I don't think I will ever want BR to end.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Love how toey and wawwa are always next to each other! Total fangirling lol and it is so sweet and wawwa's new pra'ek (ken) is there with them.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
I thought I saw PJ at the same event they're at, but I guess not??? Wonder why he wasn't in the photo??

You know even though Bang Rajun ended more than a week ago, I love this cast so much I feel like it hasn't actually ended..This thread may not be as active as when it was airing, but I can't help but check on it several times a day and post things up because I'm not ready to let it go yet. I love the cast and enjoy chatting and discussing about them with all you gals ♥♥

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ I agree with you!! Bang Rajun has ended but i am still consistently checking for new posts. I know i am not posting much as before when it was airing. All i want to to see all the cast reunite together in another lakorn. They are so beautiful and it has been a long time but they still manage to be together and have fun. This can not be broken!! I know some of you girls may already mention it. I find Got video the funniest, it's just something about his face expression. awww..Beau and PJ so cute, i cannot get enough of them. If Beau wasn't married, they would make a cute, funny and energised couple. :heart:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
arayaa said:
I thought I saw PJ at the same event they're at, but I guess not??? Wonder why he wasn't in the photo??

You know even though Bang Rajun ended more than a week ago, I love this cast so much I feel like it hasn't actually ended..This thread may not be as active as when it was airing, but I can't help but check on it several times a day and post things up because I'm not ready to let it go yet. I love the cast and enjoy chatting and discussing about them with all you gals ♥♥
He was there, he just posted a picture of him and Phet. lol It's so cute that those two are so close.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Loving all the IG pix that you all shared in this thread!! Yes, although BR has ended, I am still watching all of their cut scenes thus it seems like it has not ended yet. Looking at all those IG, it warms my heart knowing that they all have such good friendship and I when it comes to bromance, I am all for it!! Love them!!!

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Lol I just saw it!

PJ&Phet: https://instagram.com/p/0ZmmVVktUZ/
Ron, Wawwa & Prang: https://instagram.com/p/0Zuw4wBxMD/ Aww, miss these three siblings. Fak, Fang and Feung. Remembering the last episode and how they told Thap and Fang how she and their niece/nephew must survive and live and how Fang didn't want to leave them and crying and being dragged off by Thap ;_; </3
Got, Been & Suran(Is that his name??): https://instagram.com/p/0Z9B4cqUW2/ lol these three all over Khap&Feung XD
Prang and the Producer: https://instagram.com/p/0ZflL0gD9B/

star0027

sarNie Egg
elegantnas21 said:
Yaaay!!! Our wish came true...PRAHET is reuniting in a new project called The Cupids...I can't wait!!

Ikr. I am super excited. I can't wait. & yes dream came true. Love Phet and Prang so much. I can't get enough of this two. 

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Aww! Prang and phet gets to reunite?! That is going to be interesting! Happy to hear it.

But what about the other couples? They need to get pair up again too! Just a wishful thinking for Panjan and Beau.

Nasithiya

sarNie Egg
Hey my Bang Rajun lovers! So excited to hear about PRAHET....and I agree with you guys that this is the best cast ever..on and off screen. I guess you have to build that comraderie when you work with one another for two years on a project.

On a side note..I have a dumb question...I uploaded some more chapters on my fanfic...but didn't know how to change the freakin title. Is there a way to edit the title to show the chapters updated? I see it on other posts..I'm probably just blind. LOL

And can I say OMG at how this topic is still active? Suu Suu!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Nasithiya said:
Hey my Bang Rajun lovers! So excited to hear about PRAHET....and I agree with you guys that this is the best cast ever..on and off screen. I guess you have to build that comraderie when you work with one another for two years on a project.

On a side note..I have a dumb question...I uploaded some more chapters on my fanfic...but didn't know how to change the freakin title. Is there a way to edit the title to show the chapters updated? I see it on other posts..I'm probably just blind. LOL

And can I say OMG at how this topic is still active? Suu Suu!
OMG, your writing a FF!!! I'm so late here, I love reading FF… What's the title? That way I can start right away. Even better if your using this cast too…. :woot2:  :woot:  :dance1:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Nasithiya, if you click on the 'edit' button on your very first post, you should be able to change the title. The photo Phet uploaded on his ig with him and Prang had me thinking of your fanfic!!

BR really doesn't seem to have ended for me either. Seeing all their IG photos makes it seem like they all got their happily ever after, and it helps that they're constantly tagging each other and in each others' photos! The pain from episode 18 is dulled this way lol. It's like fate that they were brought together to give us all these feels in the lakorn, and then fortunately stayed friends to keep the feels going! Thanks for sharing all of their photos! I am also wishing that Beau got picked to pair up with PJ in The Cupid series :/ They're too cute together for me to ever let them go. Out of all Beau's lakorns, I love her best as Juang, and I love her paired up with PJ best!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
did anyone noticed on the wedding scene of Thap and Feung. They had Thap blind folded and when they pushed him to Feung, he touched her chest by accident? 

i sure miss BR though. i loved everything about it. Missing the main couples already. I hope they pair up again. The cupid would have been great to cast all 4 couples hehe.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Seems like Thap and Feang are still with us because they changed their ig profile pic to their BR pix. Those two really know how to work us lol.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
#ThapFangForever
Wawwaaaaaaaa gosh these two!!! ♥♥♥
https://instagram.com/p/0eMmCtkJaz/

Now that Phet&Prang are going to reunite, I need the other 3 couples too!!! Especially PJ&Beau and Toey&Wawwa!! >~<

Does anyone know the name of the lakorns that Art&Noon were in together?? I wanna go and watch them and maybe that'll sustain my Jai&Sabai feels for now...maybe...