[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Interesting. Hmm. Well, I have never seen Wawwa's acting other than the guest star scene in NM2 as Mark's mother. Toey's not a bad actor. I actually think he has potential, and yes, he does remind me of Porshe as well. :) I'm not surprise that they're trying to promote him as pra'ek after Khun Chai Ratchanon. I love Art as well! :D I'm not entirely sure about how I feel about him pairing up with Noon S., but I think it will be okay since she's a great actress. I've never seen Phet's acting before so I don't know either. Maprang is beautiful and I love her in DKD. I think this will be a good lakorn. Hopefully Broadcast won't fail me. Heheh. :D

Thanks na! 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Broadcast has 2 big projects Bang Rajan and Bpoop Phae Saniwaat since both lakorn are related 
their lakorn is always 100% good

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh wow happy to see Wawwa getting n'ek role...and she with Broadcast too tat a double wow!!! Happy for her!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Ahhhhh.. my dear Phet is in here.. ahhhh <3 but darn, in another lakorn with Wawwa, but not paired up.. goodness :( Oh well, I'm glad he's getting more lakorn offers..

Hopefully he'll get p'ek roles one day :3  Wishful thinking... ehehe.. :woot2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
update 
Broadcastthai Khun Nong teams is preparing this one and Bpoop Phae Saniwaat 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm also loving Phet and Prang ha their names start with a P lately so many Pteams 
can't wait to see P'Art and P'NoonS

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Wawwa actually look good :yes: :yes: she look pretty, an original thai looking girl!!!

Prang is quite stunning...two beautiful girl as sisters...nice!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Noon gets to pair with Art? Interesting. I might check this one out when it airs.