[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Damn it. I love all the casts but I don't like these kind of lakorn... ): I might just as well watch it still. Hopefully they have good storylines. I LOVE PHET AND PRANG!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Damn it. I love all the casts but I don't like these kind of lakorn... ): I might just as well watch it still. Hopefully they have good storylines. I LOVE PHET AND PRANG!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
i can guaranty this will be good since its Broadcastthai big project this company never failed their lakorn is always good 

opening ceremony today 
credit as tagged

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I like all the other couples except for the main pair. Lol. Toey kind of looks like a darker version of Porche. And I love my girl Prang. Beau's in here too!  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
there are 4 pairs in here that dude with Beau his tall i actually like Phet/Prang couple next is P'Art/P'NoonS and of course Toey/Wawwa 
yeah Broadcast their lakorn is always 100% good 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I really prefer Phet pra'ek then Toey...i have nothing against Toey...it just tat Phet win my heart full :p :p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Beau's pra ek is so damn hot ^^ Prang looks beautiful in the pics she uploaded on her ig. She and Toey doesn't look bad together...how I wish she was his nangek instead lol

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^^^Agreed that Phet need more lead role.  His acting is pretty good.  Love the casts but not very fond with the clothes and time of lakorn.  Anyway, thanks for sharing.  :D

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
cr: songwut999@IG, toey_pongsakorn@IG, phet_thakrit@IG, phetthakrit_fanclub@IG, & nichari_fanclub@IG

Looking forward!!!  :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Phet, why do you have to be so handsome!

Toey and Wawwa pairing is okay but why am i more into the supporting lol! Oh well, still adore Wawwa an Toey :p!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's about time that some of these lakorns have some pure Thai looking p'eks. They're all very hunky and handsome.