[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Here is the full interview from the event. They are very comfortable with each other

I keep looking at Pope's neck full of sweat. I can't wear anything heavy in Thailand so I feel pity for him to be wearing suits all the time for the events.
Bell was sweating too but she is wearing a dress so not as heavy as Pope.
Overall, they are cute and comfortable during interview so it was so nice to watch. Pope is funny again too.
Thanks for sharing :).

Hey she said it! And they did it! lol

Did yout guys notice, it was Kade kissing his chin first that got him all hot and bothered? He was just going for her forehead and cheek before Kade got all aggressive. Then wedding night, she kissed his cheek and then he was all "let me teach you all about Lo sam pao!"
Didn't Por Date asked Kade "if she knows how to Lo Sam Pao"? What if she said yes? That would make her not innocent right?
Would a boran man like Por Date can handle a non virgin? Good thing Kade didn't and said she doesn't know how to Lo Sam Pao.
So boran/ancient thinking for us to want our n'ek to be pure too but it makes the story more romantic.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I read earlier it literally means sail a boat through a narrow canal or something.....seems to be a double entendre or poetic words they use instead of saying making love...or something...:risas3:
Gang, I'm suddenly feeling very sad because next week is Episode 15. I love this world of Date & Kade, I'm loathed to let go. Pope is such a special guy, if anyone didn't know it before they sure do now. Because his acting has given us a most delicious hero!! Which girl wouldn't want to marry Phor Date? Pope made him into the perfect white knight & lots more besides. He's manly, handsome, his staggering smiles took us into all these many episodes yet we can't get enough!! I'm happy for him he took us on his this journey with Bella, it's been a fun and beautiful, beautiful enchanting ride. We really had a great heroine this time, didn't we? The many shades of Kade, in the light, in the sun, on moonlit nights; in happiness or sadness, she is lovely and adorable. Bella too at her best here...... Riding the horse & doing her horse prancing jig trenngg trenggg trennnng..... haha

With the tragic reincarnation thing, the world of ruined temples, palaces and rich history, this deep and poignant love by Pope & Bella I believe could very well be one of the best love dramas ever told! Peopled by other strong presence and also full-dimensional characters, the entire cast is vibrant and each full of personality, a full force along with the leads. We have laughed, cried, feared, angered, mooned over hot guys & shipped whoever we can ship .... our most acute emotions a train wreck every week!! Hunky men, lovely women, dignified elders, the chronic but loyal servants .... Joi! Pin! Yam! The hotpot Chinese merchant who lamented "Aiyahhhh...." over a water filter invention. What a giddy gem these past weeks have been!

Rosi

Wifey #42
If he hadn't chanted the moon mantra in the past he would be with her in the present....But since he did and caused a persons death....he has to pay for it. In present time Reung ordains for life creating good karma for them. and Karakade's wish to give her body to Kade so she could do good for her salvation made it possible for Kade and Date to be together in a lifetime where they weren't supposed to before. See doing good and evil changes the course of your life not only in your present lifetime but in your future births too....o_O
Its a very convoluted thing and hard to understand.....I'm getting confused myself now:confused:.....I'm not big on religion...but the things we get taught as children tend to stay in your conscious mind forever, it seems.
I must go back to the very first episode, but wasn't it Date's dad who led the moon ceremony? Date was only the assistant, although it was both their wish to see if Karakade was guilty of the boat mishap.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I must go back to the very first episode, but wasn't it Date's dad who led the moon ceremony? Date was only the assistant, although it was both their wish to see if Karakade was guilty of the boat mishap.
It was Date that begged his father to do it.

Here's the thing, Date was destined to be without Kade for one lifetime because remember she already died in the past lifetime. If she didn't come to the past, he would had been alone. Either way karma is karma, it works like it is supposed to.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Updating from 2017 to 2018 fav. lakorn? :) oh, you like my screencap from yesterday. I am happy to see it as your profile photo. Love that look of Por Date. :icon12:
Yasssss hahaha like I seriously disappeared for 1 year after kluen cheewit lol, and jeerawat had been crying for over 1 year in my siggy. Thanks a lot for the date’s avatar! He looks soooo dreamy I couldn’t help it weeeeee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Ahh the stupid tv censorship laws .....like korean tv censorship of tattoos...I mean what the heck...I remember a show where the lead guy was a gangster with a very elaborate tattoo on his back...the actor used to spend 4-5 hours getting it painted on his back every time he had to show it...then the censors went and blurred the whole damn thing.....and what of chinas censorship laws....I mean the stuff I was reading somewhere...it does not even make sense....
I remember seeing blurring of a cigarette....I totally understand the reason for that..... but watching a guy raising a blurred blob to his mouth and everything was so hilarious..

Hey don't underestimate the power of date's kiss....there's a lot of pent up feelings inside him.....3-4 years worth at least....just imagine how he must have spent those cold cold nights in france remembering kade.... :naughty2:

That pillow must have gotten a good hugging every night hehe

Rosi

Wifey #42
It was Date that begged his father to do it.

Here's the thing, Date was destined to be without Kade for one lifetime because remember she already died in the past lifetime. If she didn't come to the past, he would had been alone. Either way karma is karma, it works like it is supposed to.
You're right. He was already against the betrothal seeing her personality from the start, and this the chance to spiritually ousting her out for her evil wrongs

Rosi

Wifey #42
Here is the full interview from the event. They are very comfortable with each other

I keep looking at Pope's neck full of sweat. I can't wear anything heavy in Thailand so I feel pity for him to be wearing suits all the time for the events.
Bell was sweating too but she is wearing a dress so not as heavy as Pope.
Overall, they are cute and comfortable during interview so it was so nice to watch. Pope is funny again too.
Is Thailand very hot? He had a drop of sweat sliding down his cheek in that bedroom scene after he nearly drowned, and Kade had insisted to give the back of his neck a cold compress. That's supposed to be at night & cooler, yet he was perspiring I thought

Rosi

Wifey #42
There's this picture of Kade with her face screwed up & doing the rounds, she's sure is comical. Then there's an event PJ and Pope sitting with her & they both mimicked her same expression; them 3 wearing blue Tshirts & jean - looks like another event. Can anyone tell me which episode is it she did that face? She's got several funny expressions but I think this one it's gone famous