[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
^^ hey alice. i hope khun nong did changed n'ek to ploy. i love her and pope together in "samee tee tra" wouldnt this be her first time working with broadcast too?
a fan of popeploy admin told me that Chompoo is dropping out cos she already has kol kimono and makers j is booking Chompoo with Rome for a 3rd lakorn 
lately khun nong been going to Ploy event giving her flowers and khun nong even spoke to pope too but one thing ploy has to renew her contract with Ch3 and ploy is rumor pairing with ken in promajaree see dum p'anne is producing 
havent talk with for awhile Tinah welcome back yeah my new crush is popeploy and popeploy also has a pantip fanclub ploy is now pope new koo jin koo kwan 

btw tinah kol kimono is the 5th part of the fabric series http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/59493-ch3-kol-kimono-broadcast-thai/page-5

ploy was in madam dun with mario and it was produce by broadcast 
so this isn't ploy first time 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Alice said:
Fun that is just a fan made 
If you read the whole thing, I'm sure what Fun was referring to was the brief synopsis/introduction to the novel, which is what the lakorn is based on. The character chart is fan-made, but the information is what Fun's most likely talking about. 

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
Alice I know the chart was fan made but I was referring to the synopsis.

Thanks Lenlin for the clarification. 

I'm actually quite excited for this. I like time traveling drama when done right. I have a feeling that since Boardcast Thai is behind this project (although I still feel bitter about some of their lakorns) this might be worth a shot. They tend to have more detail oriented script writers.

If Chompoo is really pulling out of this project, I hope to see either Rita (I highly doubt it), Chalida (again I doubt it), Taew, Janie, Paula (yeah right lol but I can still hope right?) or Sara.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Synopsis seems to be promising. I love period dramas, especially with time traveling, so romantic lol.....@Fun, I'm with you on the female leads that you listed.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy might replacing Chompoo for this role 
credit >>Pope&Ploy<< เกาะ PP

Khun Nong Arunosha sending them bunches of flower Ploy got that gift from Broadcastthai teams 

fun

Expired Sarnie
sweetie-dara said:
Synopsis seems to be promising. I love period dramas, especially with time traveling, so romantic lol.....@Fun, I'm with you on the female leads that you listed.
I just notice that all the actress I wanted to see are luk kreung. Janie is not but I consider her to be one just because I see her as an American too.

I haven't been interested in Ploy since Love Never Dies. I have tried Madame Dun and Samee Teetra. I actually want to see one of the newer generation to take part but since it's with Pope, I fear they might cast someone under 18. I don't get why they would pair up someone under 18 to someone over 30. Age is definitely just a number but there's a line it can't cross when you are dealing with minor.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wanndii said:
I am more on pope chompoo
the nang'ek suppose to have the Thai traditional looks i think Chompoo dropped out cos there are fans complaining Chompoo looks more of a Western plus Broadcast had cast her in Kol Kimono 
plus Ploy she's pretty much free atm and plus popeploy is very popular pair atm eversince Samee Teetra came out their chemistry showed alot of potential 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, the n'ek is supposed to look Thai but mixed with Chiang Mai ancestry so she has light skin instead of the dark skin.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@fun, Pope & Chalida? I would hope so! Gawd, they would look good. I'd like to see Pope pair up with lots of different actresses.

It would have been nice if it was Chompoo since they looked good together in Dok Som See Tong.
Even if she pulled out of this, i know for sure they will eventually pair up later on in the future.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:
@fun, Pope & Chalida? I would hope so! Gawd, they would look good. I'd like to see Pope pair up with lots of different actresses.

It would have been nice if it was Chompoo since they looked good together in Dok Som See Tong.
Even if she pulled out of this, i know for sure they will eventually pair up later on in the future.
Chompoo is in Japan right now shooting Kol Kimono, i don't think Khun Nong will chose Mint Chalida in here since nang'ek age raging a 20+ and Broadcast has their own favourite 

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO like they care about age. But Chalida would be fine since she's not a minor. She can do racy scene for all I care. 

I don't mind Chompoo but I would love to see Chalida. Haha never gonna happen since Broadcast Thai have their bias. I don't really care for pra ek since the focus will be mainly on the girl. I hope Pope pulls out, he has been getting roles where his nang ek dominate and he ends up sort of like a supporting cast rather than a lead.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fun said:
LMAO like they care about age. But Chalida would be fine since she's not a minor. She can do racy scene for all I care. 

I don't mind Chompoo but I would love to see Chalida. Haha never gonna happen since Broadcast Thai have their bias. I don't really care for pra ek since the focus will be mainly on the girl. I hope Pope pulls out, he has been getting roles where his nang ek dominate and he ends up sort of like a supporting cast rather than a lead.
not sure if he will be pulled out since his pretty much confirm and Khun Nong is waiting for him 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
On this clip the two hosts mentioned that both Chompoo and Pope( i think it is him or i misheard it) are confirm in an upcoming lakorn for Broadcast Thai next year. I couldn't catch and hear what the name of the lakorn is. Can somebody please translate? So, I'm not sure if there is already a topic page (lakorn thread) for this lakorn or not.

Here's the clip. Start at the 10:10.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=fM7JDs3umBM

Please correct me if I am wrong.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yea, the clip mentioned that pope and chompoo will be in "boopae saniwat" which we already have a thread for

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
-AyLove- said:
On this clip the two hosts mentioned that both Chompoo and Pope( i think it is him or i misheard it) are confirm in an upcoming lakorn for Broadcast Thai next year. I couldn't catch and hear what the name of the lakorn is. Can somebody please translate? So, I'm not sure if there is already a topic page (lakorn thread) for this lakorn or not.

Here's the clip. Start at the 10:10.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=fM7JDs3umBM

Please correct me if I am wrong.
tinah said:
Yea, the clip mentioned that pope and chompoo will be in "boopae saniwat" which we already have a thread for

Topics merged, -AyLove- and Tinah. :)  Thank you! :thanks: