[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Man the ost for this lakorn is really good. Ch3 needs to hurry up and release the mv. Looking forward to this one after seeing the trailer, loving the fresh pairing and fresh plot.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I wasn't a fan of the song in the teaser cause it sounded really modern from the little clip. But at the Big3 event the whole song sounded really good with all the classical instruments. I keep replaying their part just to hear the song and Ice's voice is so nice. Lydia sings the other song and I can't wait to hear that too.

But lol at their presentation. They were like the laziest cast. Every other cast had some kind of performance, but this cast just showed up to walk around the stage and look pretty.

Last edited:
Reactions: D~D

D~D

sarNie Adult
.............But lol at their presentation. They were like the laziest cast. Every other cast had some kind of performance, but this cast just showed up to walk around the stage and look pretty.
:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know when Nycha and Alek's lakorn going to end?:confused12::confused12:
Im sooooooo ready to watch Pope and Bella !!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Gosh Bella is so pretty in this lakorn, I mean she's pretty all the time but super pretty here.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Soundtrack is out. But it's Lydia's song, not Ice'. Hmm not sure how I feel about the song.

May I ask which ice we’re talking about? Ice saranyu or what ice? Lol

Cuz if it’s ice saranyu—yes, his voice is killer and sexy!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm excited 4 this lakorn....i like period lakorn

I'm re-watching cdrama.. the eternal love ...time travel and it's lol and sweet [last 4 ep was a bit odd but it gives you the feel]

It seems this will give me the feel...bella character trying to accomondate her new situation

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I’m excited to see all 3 couples! I haven’t watched a period lakorn in awhile.

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I could never get into pope ever (maybe I don’t find him p’ek material) ...idk if he’s bad or not lol but he’s the type to fit 2nd lead...Punjan should have been p’ek lol but ya, no use saying that now cuz it’ll never be possible! But Bella’s acting is okay, sometimes she could get annoying too! But I like Prang so hopefully her role is siginificant. Hopefully Punjans role is significant too. My complaint with Bella is she gets so arrogant in her character sometimes it’s distasteful to like her character.