[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think it is just me but for some reason I don't find Bella particularly pretty in here. At first glancd she does comes across pretty but the more I look at her the more I don't find her one at least in here. Anyhow, I haven't watched a pope's lakorn in so long.

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I usually don’t find bella appealing lol I think she can look pretty but not appealing. But my problem with her is her acting. I have low tolerance for actresses that put too much attitude into their acting. It makes them come across as bitchy and a bratty. Annoying to watch that.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Why is nobody mentioning Louis wig ? Like this is the big elephant in the china store ! It burns the eyes ! By looking at the foreigners dresses I guess the storyline takes place circa 1600's .

xodxo

I fell inlove with that song the first time I heard it at the big vic 3 . It’s so catchy .
https://instagram.com/p/BfVJIA2ABy2/
https://instagram.com/p/BfVJUNJA6Zf/
Ha, so it is ice saranyu? I think the song is okay, I’m not like crazy wow by it lol but in general ice is always an amazing singer! I heart his voice.

Why is nobody mentioning Louis wig ? Like this is the big elephant in the china store ! It burns the eyes ! By looking at the foreigners dresses I guess the storyline takes place circa 1600's .
Lol—he’s prob playing some white guy with that wig lol, he always looks like an annoying jerk, can’t take him seriously lol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah the SSBT hosting stuff is always so cheesy. Who writes that stuff?? I'd be embarrassed to act it out if I was an actor.

Anyhow I think I see the poem battle/game in that clip. Yes! I'm glad they kept that scene from the book. It's pretty funny. Kaedsurang thinks Muen and Junward is flirting through their poems. And then because he keeps making comments that Kaed is stupid, she steals a poem from some famous poet she remembers from the modern times and then everyone is super impressed lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I was neutral w/bella but I really enjoyed her in priwada
Same here, I was neutral with her until I saw her in Priwada. I like her a little more after that. I’ve only finished Priwada out of all her lakorns. I’m looking forward to this cus she look good with Pope and the other casts.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Padiwarada is the best lakorn script I've seen in years and still is my fave. Not story or plot wise but just for purely the words, so poetic. Not only the meaning of the words, but the choice of words. Seriously it's on a level of literary classic for me.

As for Bella, her best role for me is in Wimarn Mekala. It also had one of the stupidest scripts ever so there you go. But her and Andrew were troopers in there. They made it work and her work there is what got me excited for this. I think comedic roles are the toughest in lakorns because for some reason most seem to think funny = idiot. But Bella pulled it off quite well and didn't make it look like her IQ was below 50 even if the story made her character do illogical stuff. I'm hoping it'll be the same here since I love the story.

My all time favorite lakorn is Ann S./Tua's Tawee Pope and this one is similar. The book is really cute and funny. I'm gonna be disappointed if the lakorn doesn't hold up as well.

Last edited:

xodxo

Idk— can’t feel anything yet lol I’m still gonna watch it when it airs tonight cuz I’m so bored atm lol but will probably be more of a silent watcher since I’m kind of bad at critiquing Lakorns I cant connect with lol

Im surprised I wasnt that impressed with Ice’s song.. it’s way too slow and deep in the beginning and Ice’s voice I usually love. I think I still prefer Gun’s version of Huajai Ro Kam Wa Rak haha but just feeling so mediocre/neutral about Ices song in here.. for some reason with people raving about it, I thought it was gonna be as hot as Khoo khong haha :p

xodxo

Hm, being that I’m huge visual learner/person lol I just wanted to share these pretty pictures of the cast and Punjan! The dude is really drool-worthy! Haha sometimes, I’m all about the underdog/supporting casts lol :D
3B805439-4993-4B7F-AE13-AFC4E39B5840.jpeg
505AD456-C709-41F5-9945-5BDF3855D052.jpeg
BE5FFDD0-C401-4318-ABA3-29C570B97BA2.jpeg
D7EE3986-773E-4DE8-BE3A-DB5A73DB4CFD.jpeg
Cr Punjun and Popes IG

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They are lovely pairs!

I love pariwada (however you spell it). Story-wise was good until last 3 ep? P'k pride/too stubborn. The quote and saying were awesome. I actually re-watch the lakorn recently. I really enjoy n'k. Love when she push the ladder and made p'k fall...hahaha...serve him right for meeting his ex. N'k was gentle but firm when needed. I even like how bold she was later in trying to seduce her own husband. So glad I finally watched this lakorn.One of my fav. quote.

n'k - "I will NOT participate in this love triangle sorrow!" -Love HER

I saw the original w/Kat & Johnny and I really like it...so I didn't see the remake. If the original is ingrain in my mind I never end up enjoying the remake

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hm, being that I’m huge visual learner/person lol I just wanted to share these pretty pictures of the cast and Punjan! The dude is really drool-worthy! Haha sometimes, I’m all about the underdog/supporting casts lol :D
View attachment 10774
View attachment 10775
View attachment 10773
View attachment 10772
Cr Punjun and Popes IG
Omg I just finished his series in Cupid. I love love loved it!!! Him and Cris were sizzling. I wanna see him lead again. So funny because I never liked him and never thought he looked cute, but after Bang Rajan he became more attractive and after Cupid he's just outright sexy. Haha.

Last edited: