[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Still waiting for sub first then I'll come and spazz but yes the I'm not letting you so is just so freaking swooning! Por Date other than being a cute stalker most of the time can be so dreamy!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I’ve been pondering on this for a few hours now but is the singer for the new OST the same one who sang Bang Rajun’s OST where they had orchestra music? If so, O-M-G I love his voice & cannot believe he’s singing one of BPSW’s OST.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Okay so about Reung, I don't think there's any romantic feeling on either end. With Kade being in this time period now, I think his character is the only friendship she is able to form and a reminder of back home in which she can't return to. He's the only one who isn't judging her and just going with the flow. He seems to enjoy messing with Por Date too because he's openly playing his friend's obvious jealousy. Seems like their "promise" and why the talk may have gone on for so long in the previous episode maybe has to do with Janward imo. Maybe he's always liked her but was just on the sideline because Janward seemed fond of Por Date instead.

Now with Por Date obviously being into Kade, Reung can ask her to help him while he helps her in away with kind of forcing Por Date's hand in making obvious that he likes Kade more than he is willing to admit. Again, these are all my assumptions haha. As funny as Reung and Kade is together, I don't see romance at all between them other than a really good friendship.

On another note, I almost cried like a baby during the whipping scene. I'm sure with Kade stepping in that way, Joi now will probably be even more loyal than ever to Kade. Now with P'Yam and P'Pim rushing to protect her shows how beautiful they're trust and loyalty in one another is. You can see even Por Date's mom having some sense of second guessing on her face seeing all 3 holding one another like that. I wish Por Date's dad was just a teensy bit more aggressive towards her when needed. But she's soooo good at her mean mom role lol.

Ughhh Por Date's main maid though...her sketchy and annoying self. I want to just smack that smug off her face. The other maid who was the one whipping Joi, I think....somethings going to happen next week that'll make her have a change of heart towards Kade because in the preview for the next episode, when she's ordered to whip Kade, it looks like she's crying or at least struggling to do it because she doesn't want to.

Side note---I don't know Thai much...but I'm assuming in the scene after who says he'll marry her when it's just them two, Kade says something about wanting to go home and then he says he want let her go back. Am I wrong and my imagination is just amazing or am I somewhat right about the context of what is said? Because if I was right....and in my head I am...I completely swooned.
Pope matches these swoon worthy characters so much because he always has this "softer/playful" look to him more versus the aggressive and mean type.

Can't wait!
Totally agree with you

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Seeing this old period lakorns always makes me want to invest in Thai clothing just because they're beautiful yet so simple. But I look at the mirror and is reminded about how much day I got unfortunately and remembers why I don't want one hahaha

Again, I'm with everyone about his "I won't let you go" statements. It's like now in his gut he knows it's not Karakade so he almost feels okay with "accepting or coming to terms" about his growing feelings towards her.

Like he's being more touchy, the longing looks are more obvious, the smiles.... everything. The look of love and the caring soft look is what Pope is a master.

Anyone else think him and Louis kind of look a like in some odd way? No? Just me..Okay. Lol

But how I feel about Pope is how I feel about Great. They both got this 100% Thai look that makes them all the more charming and handsome among these up and coming younger actors P'ek who are mixed which is not a bad thing either so please don't hate. Lol

I just love their dark tanned skin, their "very Thai" look is rare imo these days in the entertainment industry. But that's what makes me so find of their industry too is the diversity in a sense.

But back on topic, these two roles are probably the 2nd best breakout leading roles got them since their Khun Chai series for me.

rachelb11

sarNie Egg
I love how the dad is determined to keep Kade in the family. He was not having her objections to the engagement. As for the preview, that's my girl! Rescue everyone!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
It’s very challenging to sub this Lakorn because they use lots of pun for the joke. Great to see DKkat & her team take the challenge.

As for the title, it’s
Pun -> Muen -> Khunn -> Luang -> Pra -> Praya -> Joa Praya (equal to a loyalty).

When a man becomes Praya, his first wife gets the title “Khun Ying” & all his legitimate kids are referred as “Khun”.
Each king only has a few Joa Praya, sometime none.

Each title comes with certain amount of land and certain amount of men reported under him. All commoners needs to report to noble for labour. Sometime, wealthy family can op-out by paying “tax” to the noble every year. Praya are also referred as “Joa Khun” & he recieves 10,000 Rai / about 25,000 acre of land to govern, in which he may assign his men to live on and/or farming. Of course, he has lower rank officers reporting to him to help him with stuffs. Normally, a son doesn’t report to his father, but assigned to different Praya.

There are 4 classes: Loyalty, noble, commoner and slave.
All the maid and servants are slave, own by their owner for life. If a given person was born in certain class, their off-spring stay in the same class. Slave gets no pay. They’re only provided food and accommodation.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
But how I feel about Pope is how I feel about Great. They both got this 100% Thai look that makes them all the more charming and handsome among these up and coming younger actors P'ek who are mixed which is not a bad thing either so please don't hate. Lol

I just love their dark tanned skin, their "very Thai" look is rare imo these days in the entertainment industry. But that's what makes me so find of their industry too is the diversity in a sense.
This lakorn is my first time of Pope as pra'ek. Don't hate me, but I rather that Great was in this lakorn. He has such a beautiful smile :). Can't wait to see the period lakorn of him and Bella.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I’ve been pondering on this for a few hours now but is the singer for the new OST the same one who sang Bang Rajun’s OST where they had orchestra music? If so, O-M-G I love his voice & cannot believe he’s singing one of BPSW’s OST.
Yes it's the same artist and he got this really soothing and beautiful voice. His voice is very good for ballad song.

Ok so I just finished the ep and this episode got me crying and laughing non stop. I was cry with Kade, Pim, Yam and Joi. They are so pitiful and I was so happy when Por Date stopped his mother. I hate Prik that Beech! Sure she doesn't deserved to get to be beaten by Karakade but dang it, she is a beech herself so in the next ep we get flash back of Karakade beating her up YAYYYY!

Oh Kade is such a joyful and beautiful soul! What a wonderful character and Por Date is finding that she is special too. I love the part where he asked her "Who are you" and grabbed her. That longing look on his face, it's like he is begging her for the truth and wishing that she isn't Karakade b/c he know himself he is falling in love with her.

And the best part is "I won't let you go" got my heart beating like crazy. Pete's song automatically pop up in my head. I love that this song is very much foretelling the future of Por Date feeling and the event that is coming soon. When Por Date was looking at the moon and his eyes was a bit sad/teary eyes from thinking about what Kade said about missing home, goes so well with the lyrics lines " I'm afraid the Moon will disappear from the sky....I'm afraid that my heart will break when were apart...I'm afraid that you won't come back". (credits to SJDK ) Right there I wanted to jump into the screen and hug Por Date and let him know that I won't let destiny take her away from him. lols

If they play this song and those lines when Kade's fainted and he was crying, trying to bring her back, I swear I will freaking cry my a@@ off like a baby. Gosh why is this song so beautiful and emotional. Why is Pope and Bella soooo freaking good together.

This lakorn is just so amazing and beautiful! Pete's song was released yesterday and already it was on the top 10 best seller. Actually all three songs were on the list, this lakorn was trending worldwide #1 yesterday, people been eating prawns and sour mangos all day yesterday and today and politician are even talking about it too. CRAZY GOOD!

It's going to be a looooooong weekend again before the next ep. I swear Por Date better come and save Kade from 2nd beating. Alright, off to work on my fan arts/ gifs

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
So busy Talking about me falling Pope's line, I forgot to mention funny Kade.

I love her telling Khun Luang about how she yelled "I'm saving his life, I'm saving his life" part. Killed me hahaha so animated.

Also love the Kaew Nah Mah reference. It was my second ever boran drama I remember watching growing up. Bella has gotten the either super prim and proper role or the super edgy roles kind of like hers with Andrew. But this is a great comedic role for her and n'rai.

Also loved the ending with her snooty pose towards Louis and the other Farangs when they noticed each other. Lololol she'd so goofy, righteous and confident I love it. Kade will make the perfect wife for someone like Por Date because so far he seems a bit more reserved and not confrontational unless it's towards her or regarding her.

I get why Por Date will be a mama's boy, I do with the back story we have and of course him being the only son. But I'd wish he'd make it known already to his mom that he's now doing it because he's into her. Instead of avoiding it in a sense like at the marriage talk scene. Him and Khun Luang for the most part are very yielding towards her.

Thai dramas has always been somewhat choppy with their transitions into scenes where I feel it should be longer or shorter. But in this lakorn, it works because it's not letting us cry with them for too long. Maybe 1 min at most haha

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
If you've paid the subscription to watch on Seesantv then you should watch it on there, they will post up the full episode a couple of minutes after the drama is done airing live. HOWEVER, there are TWO different price for subscriptions.
***First price, is for just watching all current and ended lakorn after it is done airing live (No Live).
***Second price, is for all plus watching the lakorn airing live. (BUT to catch the drama live, you have to convert Thai time to your location time. For example, I believe that BPS airs at 20:00 pm (Military time) and when converting the time, it would be 8:00 am (central time) for me to catch it live. )
***It would depend on which subscription you paid for to stream live.

If you paid for the second price (lakorn episode and live), then to watch it live is simple. All you have to do is click on which channel you want to watch live stream. (All the channel options are located under the search bar on the home page). Then select which server you want to watch, for example you will want to select "USA1" or "USA2"; if you reside in the U.S.A.

I would catch the lakorn live at work, come home later to watch it again with sub.
But what happens if I'm in Australia? Do I still click on USA1 or USA2? Thanks for your information.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Date has an older brother. In the book they kinda give you a reason why Date is a mama's boy. But the mom wasn't hateful towards Kade so it wasn't a problem at all.

But I like that the lakorn had Kade state her worry after thinking about Date's line of "I won't let you go" and she goes but can you fight with your mom. And then she immediately went to him with her strategy.

I don't know why they made the mom and the servant Prik so hateful in the drama. I'm not seeing the purpose. I also don't know why they're giving us 2 whipping scenes. The book had one, and the reason is like the setup for Ep. 7. But they took all the emotional stuff from that one scene and split it into this extra scene after Date's accident. I'm gonna wait till that airs next week before judging but in the book, the whipping scene was one of the best imo. And it looks like the lakorn change isn't for the better so we'll see.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Yes it's the same artist and he got this really soothing and beautiful voice. His voice is very good for ballad song.

Ok so I just finished the ep and this episode got me crying and laughing non stop. I was cry with Kade, Pim, Yam and Joi. They are so pitiful and I was so happy when Por Date stopped his mother. I hate Prik that Beech! Sure she doesn't deserved to get to be beaten by Karakade but dang it, she is a beech herself so in the next ep we get flash back of Karakade beating her up YAYYYY!

Oh Kade is such a joyful and beautiful soul! What a wonderful character and Por Date is finding that she is special too. I love the part where he asked her "Who are you" and grabbed her. That longing look on his face, it's like he is begging her for the truth and wishing that she isn't Karakade b/c he know himself he is falling in love with her.

And the best part is "I won't let you go" got my heart beating like crazy. Pete's song automatically pop up in my head. I love that this song is very much foretelling the future of Por Date feeling and the event that is coming soon. When Por Date was looking at the moon and his eyes was a bit sad/teary eyes from thinking about what Kade said about missing home, goes so well with the lyrics lines " I'm afraid the Moon will disappear from the sky....I'm afraid that my heart will break when were apart...I'm afraid that you won't come back". (credits to SJDK ) Right there I wanted to jump into the screen and hug Por Date and let him know that I won't let destiny take her away from him. lols

If they play this song and those lines when Kade's fainted and he was crying, trying to bring her back, I swear I will freaking cry my a@@ off like a baby. Gosh why is this song so beautiful and emotional. Why is Pope and Bella soooo freaking good together.

This lakorn is just so amazing and beautiful! Pete's song was released yesterday and already it was on the top 10 best seller. Actually all three songs were on the list, this lakorn was trending worldwide #1 yesterday, people been eating prawns and sour mangos all day yesterday and today and politician are even talking about it too. CRAZY GOOD!

It's going to be a looooooong weekend again before the next ep. I swear Por Date better come and save Kade from 2nd beating. Alright, off to work on my fan arts/ gifs
What are the songs? Would you tell me?

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Is there a English translation of the novel anywhere? Would love to read what the story is about. After reading that modern Reung was recarnation of Date this got my brain wracking!