[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

emy

sarNie Egg
agree..release the episode and we can deal the internet..huhuhu..thanks for your guys hardwork...and hiii everyone..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Seriously. I mean look at Viki. Look at how far they've come. I remember Viki was just a casual fansubbing website and then all of a sudden they became official and big getting licensing to sub and everything.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Hi, I’m an admin from SJDK FanSub. Yes our Facebook page is suspended due to terms of violation. We got copyright from One HD yesterday and a few from Ch3 over the last few months. No Ch3 isn’t lenient with copyright we got taken down repeatedly. Repeated violation would get the page suspended or permanently disabled. We are continuing to sub and finish Bhuppae Sunniwat offline. Without YouTube or Facebook we can’t provide fast online streaming we’re not Netflix level lol. It’s not our choice. Our blog was supposed to be backup and it’s incomplete. 1) we will either release ep 7 (yes it done) and everyone just going to have to deal with how slow and unreliable internet archive is or 2) we will remain private and offline until we have a good solution. Sorry, don’t blame us we wanna sub and we still are but it’s the channel....
Where can we watch the sub?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hi, I’m an admin from SJDK FanSub. Yes our Facebook page is suspended due to terms of violation. We got copyright from One HD yesterday and a few from Ch3 over the last few months. No Ch3 isn’t lenient with copyright we got taken down repeatedly. Repeated violation would get the page suspended or permanently disabled. We are continuing to sub and finish Bhuppae Sunniwat offline. Without YouTube or Facebook we can’t provide fast online streaming we’re not Netflix level lol. It’s not our choice. Our blog was supposed to be backup and it’s incomplete. 1) we will either release ep 7 (yes it done) and everyone just going to have to deal with how slow and unreliable internet archive is or 2) we will remain private and offline until we have a good solution. Sorry, don’t blame us we wanna sub and we still are but it’s the channel....
It'd be nice if you just upload it. HEHE. I'll deal with the slow internet. But where will it be though?? On your blog?

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Can you add me to your world page too please, my ID is hannahmama2016 thank you.

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
I am so sad! We, the people who do not understand the language, are so grateful to have people like you to help sub! Thank you so much! Keep fighting and working hard because you guys have multiple people supporting! ^^

Moneyly

sarNie Egg
Got so excited getting home from work to enjoy my show . Thanks for the hard work. One reason why I stop watching Thai lakorns was the copyright issue. It like they don't care about their international fan base. I completed stop watching Thai lakorns, but got bored over the weekend and gave Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaah a chance. Now that I'm hook they pull this stunt, it just really disappointed that they just won't you guys subs . I can watch it raw but it just not the same when I can't understand. Thank you for all the hard work.

LoveLizzy

sarNie Egg
Can any kind soul give a summary of the episode? I've watched it raw already and was waiting for the subs. :( Of all days to suspend the account, it just had to be today

Madam_AV

sarNie Egg
I was planning on saving/downloading the videos last week so I can watch it for a life time (because I know videos never last) but I was too late :-(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Seriously. Why did ONE HD have to do this to us TODAY?? It just had to be the day that is the most important day of the week. This was all too good to be true! Haha.

My only concern is. I don't know how to use twitter. I have an account, I just don't ever use it. HAHA.

Should we also trend #BOYCOTT_ONEHD?? HAHA. Jk jk.