[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alright guys. It has been a rough night, going to sleepy. I'm ready for any bad news tomorrow. HAHA. JK JK. I hope we will have a better tomorrow. SJDKFANSUBS GO GO!!!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
First and foremost, thank you soooo much to SJDK. So much love your way from me. I know putting such much time and effort into these for fans always risk a shut down but nonetheless you guys and other subbers push through.

With the English subtitles, the whipping situation was a bit more tolerable with Khun Luang's explanation. Jampa definitely cares because you can tell by her defeated looks when Por Date speaks up for Kade, that it'll be a losing battle. Just got trust issues that's all. She's rough but she's also more hesitant in hurting Kade.
Loved seeing Por Date and his dad's face at seeing the servants step up to be whipped to protect her.

Ee Prik the prick. Again, I get her hatred and distrust. But her being so vocal just bc she think got Por Date's mom backing her. From her talking all snooty and dirty glare she gave his dad before walking away after they talked about how they don't trust her.

Janward, I feel for her. The stress of trying to be this perfect daughter and woman because of who her dad is. The mom making her feel even worst. She knows now obviously that she lost him and the realization definite hit hard for her. Him saying he'll miss everyone there was definitely him friend zoning her because that's a common line we use in this day in age too.

Can I just say Joi is like the cute naive but sometimes dumb little brother that I never had lol adore his character

Can't wait for tomorrow.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Haha. I don't get it??
Oh you asked if Ken would be a good Meun and I said pre-Esther days I would support but I don't like how he's so sprung on her that he's in the dog house with me now. I'm pulling the crazy immature anti-KenEst attitude. :risas3:

Why do I feel like the episodes are so short when it really isn't? lol

Wow they were not kidding when they said the streets of Bangkok was empty during the airing of BPS! :confused0::thumbup:

Last edited:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
My goodness so much drama after I went to sleep. I was kind of expecting something like this....This is 3rd or 4th time I've seen thai tv channels come down on fansubbers after their show gets popular internationally and that too because of those same fans who put so much time and effort in subbing the shows for free without any profit.
I don't think the channel ever dreamed this show would receive this much love...even from outside thailand. So perfect time to push for DVDs and stuff that will bring them more money from viewers. smh...
Anyways, I sincerely thank the SJDK fansubbing team for all their efforts and pains they suffer for us and all the best for the future.
My download is done...I'm off to watch....

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
You know I'm getting to the point where I don't want to see Kade cry anymore. I want her to go back home and F everything else! Even Por Date. I'm like the dad right now, frustrated but can't do anything about it. I need Kade to be happy and see her mom/grandma.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
My goodness so much drama after I went to sleep. I was kind of expecting something like this....This is 3rd or 4th time I've seen thai tv channels come down on fansubbers after their show gets popular internationally and that too because of those same fans who put so much time and effort in subbing the shows for free without any profit.
I don't think the channel ever dreamed this show would receive this much love...even from outside thailand. So perfect time to push for DVDs and stuff that will bring them more money from viewers. smh...
Anyways, I sincerely thank the SJDK fansubbing team for all their efforts and pains they suffer for us and all the best for the future.
My download is done...I'm off to watch....
i hope that the dvd has good quality subtitle, not someting similar to translation from google translate. i think dedicated subbers subbing lakorns for free are awesome, their effort in subbing each episode, going through each dialogs and scenes, choosing the suitable words to put in the subtitles are very praiseworthy. thats why i prefer dedicated fansubbers compared to official subtitles. for example, for korean dramas, there are different subtitle sources available like DF, VIU etc but i always go for VIKI sub whenever available.
plus, this is boran lakorn, just one word wrong will change the entire nuance of a scene. i endured gibberish subs watching Zhen Huan, i don't want to repeat the same experience again :facepalm:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It’s been a minute since I’ve felt this way for a lakorn. I seriously have not found any flaws with the directing, story, side characters...everything, yet. Bella has climbed to the top on my list. Girl continues to impress me, even just the little facial expressions are impressive. Kade is cute without over doing it. I love love looooove the instrumentals & “humming” parts of the songs. Just sets me in the mood, like I’m in the scene myself!

My gosh, evil Karakae is pretty damn awesome.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
It’s been a minute since I’ve felt this way for a lakorn. I seriously have not found any flaws with the directing, story, side characters...everything, yet. Bella has climbed to the top on my list. Girl continues to impress me, even just the little facial expressions are impressive. Kade is cute without over doing it. I love love looooove the instrumentals & “humming” parts of the songs. Just sets me in the mood, like I’m in the scene myself!

My gosh, evil Karakae is pretty damn awesome.
I love that triples slap she did, was epic! and I couldn't praise Bella enough.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
i hope that the dvd has good quality subtitle, not someting similar to translation from google translate. i think dedicated subbers subbing lakorns for free are awesome, their effort in subbing each episode, going through each dialogs and scenes, choosing the suitable words to put in the subtitles are very praiseworthy. thats why i prefer dedicated fansubbers compared to official subtitles. for example, for korean dramas, there are different subtitle sources available like DF, VIU etc but i always go for VIKI sub whenever available.
plus, this is boran lakorn, just one word wrong will change the entire nuance of a scene. i endured gibberish subs watching Zhen Huan, i don't want to repeat the same experience again :facepalm:
I prefer VIKI subs too. I used to love WITH S2 subs too...they were awesome. They used english language in such a way that you even knew when the tone changed. Such a pity they stopped. DF and VIU just Americanizes/westernizes everything. I have the same issue with NETFLIX subs. Even the channels make their official subs more western...like KBSWORLD. I too feel the scenes loose their impact and what the writer wanted to convey if the subs don't show what the characters are saying exactly. Even simple omission of words like Unnie, Noona, Hyung, Ge, Mei, Jei changes what the dialogues were trying to say.