[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I'm about halfway through episode 7 & when I learnt more about Karakade's rubbish personality I was literally like nah, just leave the girl to stay in hell. That sounds savage but you can't treat people like trash & then when you're about to die be like oh wait, I didn't get the chance to be nice, I don't wanna die yet :rolleyes::fighting3:Now Kade is in her body trying to rectify her bad behaviour when her soul should be resting in peace :BangHead: I know this is just a lakorn but lol, it's getting me so worked up xD
I feel ya lol :p

Evil karakade is bad! Ratchet!

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Whooaaa finally found my AF password, after only able to read this thread. Let me join the ship, plz....

Can’t believe I religiously watch BPS raw since Ch 3 uploaded the eps on youtube tha day after. I can’t take the waiting. (But now need to wait for nextweek). Kudos for all the writers, crews, and actors. So far, this is a perfect ensemble for me. Watched Pope since he was the second couple for Mark and Yaya!! Look how far BPS take him. Yeeaayy. :cheer::cheer:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Whooaaa finally found my AF password, after only able to read this thread. Let me join the ship, plz....

Can’t believe I religiously watch BPS raw since Ch 3 uploaded the eps on youtube tha day after. I can’t take the waiting. (But now need to wait for nextweek). Kudos for all the writers, crews, and actors. So far, this is a perfect ensemble for me. Watched Pope since he was the second couple for Mark and Yaya!! Look how far BPS take him. Yeeaayy. :cheer::cheer:
Welcome to the thread!!! :thumbup:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
The thread is moving so fast, I have to catch up haha - but I still have to catch up with ep 8 first because I only finished ep 7 this morning. T^T

But nevertheless, ep 7 was a good episode!!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think that when he's sure enougg of her affection, he won't be so jealous again. There'd be an evidence for this later in the lakorn. There'd be another fight I believe? But that's to be expected from a love development between someone from our time and the proper man in Ayutthaya period, I guess.

I mean, Kade doesn't take craps when others do. She isn't blind when it comes to what really went inside the household in the period. Woman suppression, the oh mighty men blah blah that's one of the reasons why she was so careful about her feelings for Por Date before.

But righ now, since she has let herself 'feel' for him, she was left even more disappointed and hurt than usual when he said that spiteful thing to her. Poor her, poor Por Date to for falling for a girl who is so different it baffles him lololol

It's nice to see them trying to work out their differences and gain new understandings regarding their relationship. It's not rush, and even though Por Date sure can be an asshole when he wants to, he is considerate and love Kade enough to think about his action and apologize in his own way. I hope they'd continue to grow stronger as a couple. :)
I hope so soon. I don't want to see another overly jealous Por Date. Haha. A little jealousy is ok, but no jealousy to the point of insults. Kade had been taking his jealousy very well even laughing at it, but then he just had to insult her. Shame on him. I do like that he's very forgiving and easily overcomes it. Haha.

So question on our favorite moment, the whispering in ear/sniffing hair scene, why did the music cue louder after Por Date whispers the lakorn "Kawin?" What's special about that lakorn?? Romantic?? Haha. It seemed he went closer to her ear in particular to whisper that lakorn.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'm assuming one day Por Date will know the truth about Kade's true identity, and if that does happen, I wonder if he'll call her by her real name or Kade instead of Karakade.

If that happens, I think, that will at least allow her to live as her "real" self and that at least he knows and accepts her as is.

--

On another note. Janward should be happy that her and Por Date ain't meant to be. Considering before he started falling for Kade, he was making eyes at Janward and Malee.

If he married Janward, he probably would've taken Malee as another wife.

Last edited:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
I'm assuming one day Por Date will know the truth about Kade's true identity, and if that does happen, I wonder if he'll call her by her real name or Kade instead of Karakade.

If that happens, I think, that will at least allow her to live as her "real" self and that at least he knows and accepts her as is.
Maybe and maybe not, cuz i think, right now Por Date is letting her to live her life in which way she feel and wanna do. He supports her to do whatever she thinks, he explains to her softly and strongly when nesessary. He protects her from the bad and teaches her what to do and not to do right here, in this Ayutaya!

I think, he’s accepted her already! And make me feel that is the love from him to her, little by little

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Dont worry, u have me to follow u now!!
Ooh is that you who just followed me? Hehe thanks! I'll follow you back!

Not that I'm upset with it - already used to people coming and going on Tumblr. But I'm just puzzled and mildly amused that they didn't seem to enjoy the presence of this drama on their dash... but it's their loss. :p

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Ooh is that you who just followed me? Hehe thanks! I'll follow you back!

Not that I'm upset with it - already used to people coming and going on Tumblr. But I'm just puzzled and mildly amused that they didn't seem to enjoy the presence of this drama on their dash... but it's their loss. :p

Babe! You do a great job, I will send many kisses for ya cuz those gif are amazing. Dont be sad, there're always friends have the same taste of yours (like us)

Edit: i'm ajisai by the way! lol. Long time i dont post anything on tumlr, just log in go around, "releasing heart" around, love round, I love that place, private, wonderful and the best is pics can move, I like to moving moving!!! kakaka