[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Sorry if this was post before but can anyone explain this news? I'm seeing this woman with BPS all over the news, IG and Twitter. What is she saying about the lakorn? It doesn't seem to be a good thing.

The girl was saying that the people who are into BPS have no life and don't have work to do. She also said that the nang ek isn't even fit to be a True Thai lady. But her older sister came out to say that she did that because she was sick as in mental so to not think too much of it.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I was trying to remember where else i've seen PJ and Pope, turns out they were in d same drama back then - Sapai Jao. They even play tennis together fighting for the same girl. Hihihi... I'm gonna rewatch Sapai Jao. That was one of my fav lakorn due to its comedy n makjangness. Hahaha... I love Pope in that drama.
lol this is too cute. I’ve never seen Sapai Jao but now that u mentioned it I need to go see PJ LOL

what episode is he in exactly if you don’t mind sharing? Hahaha

Aww!! I just finished watching their At10 show it was so freaking hilarious! Hahaha my focus was mostly on PJ and Prang lol

The key highlights for them were
-sharing the same room to sleep in when shooting outside of BKK, bc PJ sensed ghost lol
-PJ endlessly teases Prang’s big feet (and she teasingly slaps him) lol
-Prang witnessing some supernatural spirit in Chiangmai with Namtarn
- some audience getting annoyed by calling Janward, E-Janward for giving Pordate love stares lol :risas3:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I can't wait to see him in Kom Faek too!!!! I wasn't going to watch it since I didn't like the one from ch7 but then I saw the teaser :cheer:, got me all excited.

Botox will be appreciated when one turns 40 :pancarta:

I can't believe this thread is reaching 300 pages when the lakorn started at page 37 with most posters not liking Pope' s acting :pancarta:
It's sad that some people aren't pleased with their own looks and features that they have to rely on theses things to enhance their beauty. And if they start young then regret it when they age, because over time it just destroys your natural features and beauty.

We'll probably reach 300 before next ep and beat KC which ended with just over 300 pages.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::worship2:
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
Yeah, why are people even paying attention to this?? Whether or not she's in her right mind she can say whatever she wants. Haha. As long as we know we are enjoying it. . . and properly doing our daily jobs. I hope. Haha.
Not sure how to say it but they were criticising but they involved the woman's family and relative.
The term they used is ขัดขวางโลก I think. Idk how to explain.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
According to Thairath, the lakorn will end on 4/11 with 15 episodes as planned. The +1 "special edition" has been expanded to 3. I have no idea what these special episodes are cause Thairath didn't explain.

I'm guessing it's BTS, outtakes, scenes that didn't make the final cut, more interviews etc.
Thanks for the info :).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So I'm like noticing details that I missed from the first viewing. While everyone wore inside shirts to the temple, church, or house event, Kade does not. Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It's sad that some people aren't pleased with their own looks and features that they have to rely on theses things to enhance their beauty. And if they start young then regret it when they age, because over time it just destroys your natural features and beauty.

We'll probably reach 300 before next ep and beat KC which ended with just over 300 pages.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::worship2:
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Not sure how to say it but they were criticising but they involved the woman's family and relative.
The term they used is ขัดขวางโลก I think. Idk how to explain.
That word is like someone who doesn't contribute to the world/society. Are always negative about things. A menace to society.

Right? Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lol this is too cute. I’ve never seen Sapai Jao but now that u mentioned it I need to go see PJ LOL

what episode is he in exactly if you don’t mind sharing? Hahaha

Aww!! I just finished watching their At10 show it was so freaking hilarious! Hahaha my focus was mostly on PJ and Prang lol

The key highlights for them were
-sharing the same room to sleep in when shooting outside of BKK, bc PJ sensed ghost lol
-PJ endlessly teases Prang’s big feet (and she teasingly slaps him) lol
-Prang witnessing some supernatural spirit in Chiangmai with Namtarn
- some audience getting annoyed by calling Janward, E-Janward for giving Pordate love stares lol :risas3:
Wow. I didn't get any of that from watching. Haha.

xodxo

Sorry if this was post before but can anyone explain this news? I'm seeing this woman with BPS all over the news, IG and Twitter. What is she saying about the lakorn? It doesn't seem to be a good thing.

I’m sorry but this little girl shouldn’t be complaining about BPS hahahah I think she needs to enjoy it for the sake of entertainment and not to discourage or encourage anyone to copy or act like any of the characters in here lol ahhhhhh why waste your energy being mad about a super fun lakron lol :p

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
The girl was saying that the people who are into BPS have no life and don't have work to do. She also said that the nang ek isn't even fit to be a True Thai lady. But her older sister came out to say that she did that because she was sick as in mental so to not think too much of it.
People who are into BPS have no life? Hmmmm...well that's sort of true in a joking way lol. I like to joke with friends and family that I basically have no life while BPS is airing.

The woman seem very bitter looking and looking for attention. If she is suffering from mental issue, I hope she get the help that she needed.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
According to Thairath, the lakorn will end on 4/11 with 15 episodes as planned. The +1 "special edition" has been expanded to 3. I have no idea what these special episodes are cause Thairath didn't explain.

I'm guessing it's BTS, outtakes, scenes that didn't make the final cut, more interviews etc.
Cool!

xodxo

This should be special! We may not get another fun lakorn with such good casts like this again until a long while :D

15 episodes sounds very fair! Haha, and I’m predicting the ratings will continue to rise!

thea82

sarNie Egg
It's been a long time since I posted on this site. I had to create a new account bc I couldn't log in with my old one. Anywho, just wanted to say I love this lakorn. I've been a Pope fan since he started out and I am so happy he is getting more famous bc of this drama and along with the order cast memebers, they deserve it.

I was trying to remember where else i've seen PJ and Pope, turns out they were in d same drama back then - Sapai Jao. They even play tennis together fighting for the same girl. Hihihi... I'm gonna rewatch Sapai Jao. That was one of my fav lakorn due to its comedy n makjangness. Hahaha... I love Pope in that drama.
Funny that you mention Sapai Jao bc I am currently watching this while waiting for new episodes of BPS. I love the old version and newest with Pope and Namtarn. This will be my 3rd time watching it lol! People who want to see more of Pope's lakorn should definitely watch it.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Oh gosh one of the sub website, not sure if it was dramafever or Viki that had that and it was so distracting!
Yess it's actual super distracting. But the comments from Chinese netizens are always WILDLY hilarious, so I sort of learnt to live with it. Hahaha.

xodxo

That word is like someone who doesn't contribute to the world/society. Are always negative about things. A menace to society.

Right? Lol
ขัดขวางโลก

ขัด = lacking/ lack of

ขวาง = what does this mean?? Lol @KitKat516

โลก = world

Lack world/worldly something ?? Lol